AndrejWarhola
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

This is not the end of bitcoin

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Recently, I have been seeing a small spike in the number of posts about bitcoin prices. Most of them seem to be out of fear bitcoins end.

But I think bitcoin will survive. Here is why I think so.

First let’s take a quick look at the price charts.

Now the prices for BTC is depicted for a day. Seems like BTC is falling fast right?

Now let’s look at another image.

Now this is the price chart of BTC for a month. Doesn’t look that great does it. I mean the prices were volatile and seem to now be falling.

Lets take a look a the last image.

In this image can you spot the fall that easily?
Not really. It does look highly volatile. But then the prices seems to be stabilizing. The spikes seem to be reducing and there seems to be consistency.
The thing is we have looked at bitcoin up close and that’s why we say things like:

Bitcoin prices are falling

Bitcoin down by 20%

Is this the end for Bitcoin

But when we start looking at the bigger picture. We can see that bitcoin has come a long way and the price chart if seen up close might show a trend towards the end. But sometimes the bigger picture needs to be seen. Don’t panic bitcoin still has a lot left. It will keep fighting.

If not the price chart. Think about the fact that countries like the US and India have noticed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and have planned to provide a verdict. I will admit that it has been delayed but the mere fact that the SEC in the US and the Supreme court in India are providing a verdict means bitcoin might just be a step closer to becoming a global currency.
At least it keeps the Hope alive.

This is just my opinion. I would really like to know about yours.
If I am wrong please prove it to me.
I am always happy to learn more.

Picture source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

holandw
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: This is not the end of bitcoin

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:18 am

Hello,

I am also agree with you that Bitcoin has future and its prices will rise soon which is why I am holding my Bitcoins and not got panic. I believe not in a year but 2-4 years it will provide the same or more profit like it was in the 2017.

Cheers!

maidsafe wallet

willbh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Of course, this is not the end. In fact, it’s just the beginning. It took dozens of centuries for any kind of money to become a means of payment. Bitcoin is going to celebrate only 10 years in January 2019 and coin is already better than fiat. Give crypto some time to prove the effectiveness and set on the legs strongly. We can observe how the behavior of the crypto market has changed. Now it goes as a normal market with durable decline and growth. So in future, the price should grow gradually but confidently.

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Can someone please remind me why bitcoin and how bitcoin rose from $30 to $180000 in 2018? I need to wrap my head around the whole scenario again and see what went wrong. Will such event repeat itself? Or is this the start of a low priced bitcoin?

fx.journal
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:56 am

I am still skeptical to this cryptocurrency, unless it is endorsed by Government.

Money, Currency And Monetary system should be governed by authority which is "Government" should be the authority, manage, monitor and control them.

The cryptocurrency framework is actually uncontrollable and unmanageable. Machines are running non-stop 24 hours daily keep doing the jobs – then how you control them?, everyone in the world are able to run their own miner machine with no restriction – then how you manage them? With machine non-stop and keep mining and mining (keep producing bitcoin or cryptocurrency and everyone can participate with no restriction), so tell me, how you can control and manage them or even to stop them?

If you let the people out there around the world managed Money, Currency and Monetary System, They actually CANNOT control or monitor them, they just speculate to make them PROFIT, in the long term it will become uncontrollable, unmanageable and at the end they will collapsed.

even if you let them, only the most wealthier people in the world can conquer cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency framework only work for wealthier which is who are afford to spend huge money for the most sophisticated, fastest, powerful machine to run. REMEMBER, in the cryptocurrency framework, ONLY the most powerful and fastest machine will WIN. You can not beat them. So at the end, it goes to the same people who is controlling the money, currency, and monetary system.

You only trust your friends around you and your family, you do not trust whosoever outside the world. Did you really trust people in Europe, middle East, Africa, Latin, Asian? are you really trust them all? Come on guys they are a lot of malicious, do not trust them....

i share you this https://coinmetrics.io/bitcoin-private/

And do you know how they work? This is actually how they work.

DonTrading

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:51 pm

It’s just the beginning! Maybe 2019 is the year when we hit the 20k's again
Todo lo que necesitas para aprender a tradear Bitcoin en Tutorial Bitmex

joe...
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 pm

even i agree with the point . bitcoin can't end so fast ..it is the first cryptocurrency and best currency ..no other coin can compete with it .

Mr.Michael.Live
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Will Bitcoins Come to an End?

Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:47 pm

My name is Michael and even though I'm not a professional trader, I found a club that has a team a highly-skilled professional traders who spend several hours a day trading cryptocurrency and they can bring in up to 50% profit from all the money each member of the club invests in them.

I'm in my 40s and I've seen many businesses come & go in my life so I know the signs of their ultimate failure and cryptocurrencies are here to stay.

If you want to know more, you can visit the link in my signature on this post...
Is it possible to have your money to work for you to make yourself very wealthy on the Internet?

Absolutely and you can learn how by clicking link & watching video below...

http://bit.ly/c3cb2c_social_1a

kulfie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3JBUqxaEiTQTBuxb9ceP7YVPeMJzEyfmi3

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:19 am

Yes this is not the end of bitcoin and it will never end. Bitcoin development is increasing day by day so it will be best profit for next days than now.

TokenGOD
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

I think that over time, Bitcoin will soar again

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”