Go to advanced search

by TonySwish
Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:57 am
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Tony Sakich, Director of Marketing for Augur, AMA
Replies: 16
Views: 8543

Re: I'm Tony Sakich, Director of Marketing for Augur, AMA

Wanted to say thanks to everyone who asked questions! Wanted to share one final thing which is a talk that I had prepared for Ethereum's DEVCON1, unfortunately I was unable to attend so I gave the same talk at my college (Oakland University). The talk is about marketing blockchain projects, the chal...
by TonySwish
Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:38 pm

@tony, appreciate all you are doing in this space!! Questions: What are you currently doing to encourage journalist to use prediction market data instead of the old and warn out "poll" methods they currently deploy? (I had seeing all these poll numbers revolving around presidential candidates becau...
by TonySwish
Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:27 am

What challenges if any have you guys faced with getting the general public to understand the idea and benefits of a prediction market? This is an interesting question as the first phase of our marketing strategy specifically focused on the crypto-community, academia and those with pre-existing inte...
by TonySwish
Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:24 am

Hi Tony, What would be your advice for Augur Market Makers - when it comes to promoting the markets they have created. Especially when comes targetting the average Joe to use the system. Thanks, Rob Rob, From this point, I would say the best way to promote a market is to identify what online commun...
by TonySwish
Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Hello Tony I was re-reading Antifragile by iconoclast thinker Nassim Taleb recently. He writes "Never ask anyone for their opinion [...] Just ask them what they have -or don't have- in their portfolio" I have come to think it's a very relevant question and you can better weight people's opinions ha...
by TonySwish
Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:55 am

I'm Tony Sakich, Director of Marketing for Augur, AMA

My name is Tony Sakich (or TonySwish on social media) and I've been the Director of Marketing for Augur since January of this year. Apologies for the delay as I had some confusion on when this AMA was starting (totally my fault, but definitely not intentional). I'm hoping to answer any questions abo...
by TonySwish
Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:04 pm
Topic: I'm David Johnston. Managing Director of the Decentralized Applications Venture Fund. Ask Me Anything.
Replies: 14
Views: 4679

Re: I'm David Johnston. Managing Director of the Decentralized Applications Venture Fund. Ask Me Anything.

David, First of all, thank you so much for the very kind words about Augur, they are well appreciated and our team is absolutely ecstatic by the reception we have had. For those who aren't aware, I am involved in Marketing and have been with Augur throughout 2015 in managing the crowdsale campaign a...
by TonySwish
Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:38 pm
Topic: I'm George, co-founder of Cryptopay. Ask me anything!
Replies: 15
Views: 4570

Re: I'm George, co-founder of Cryptopay. Ask me anything!

Tony from Augur here, this is my first post so I wanted to make it something interesting and the fact you are a Wallet leads me to something I'm curious about as I'm brand new to your project. 1) How competitive is the wallet space? 2) Who are your main/largest competitors? 3) What projects in this ...

Go to advanced search