BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

New forum OAuth social media buttons

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Just wanted to say, I like the previous OAuth social media buttons to login to the forum. They were a bit smaller but yet still noticeable. Anyhow, this is just my way of saying, can we get them back? :lol:

evilroot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 12AqvhvDWU4XJqqt9hW5ShwgJngXpqHHdD

Re: New forum OAuth social media buttons

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:24 pm

Just wanted to say, I like the previous OAuth social media buttons to login to the forum. They were a bit smaller but yet still noticeable. Anyhow, this is just my way of saying, can we get them back? :lol:
Yes, it has now been changed back. They got changed after the upgrade and I had more important stuff to look into.

Little did I know at the time that the entire module was malfunctioning for new users, but that's fixed now aswell.
-- evilroot.

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: New forum OAuth social media buttons

Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:56 pm

Yes, it has now been changed back. They got changed after the upgrade and I had more important stuff to look into.

Little did I know at the time that the entire module was malfunctioning for new users, but that's fixed now aswell.
Awesome, thanks!

Return to “The Suggestion Box”