Intriguing
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18GLWKEbGunnGGxi54TtgUht9syDD61zJi

Re: The forum.bitcoin.com 4btc giveaway has started!

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:58 pm

I would share, but since first prize is so big of a gap, its kind of like shooting myself in the foot to nominate someone else isn't it?

I say we all strike a deal, whoever wins the 4 btc, gives 0.5 btc to the other 3 winners.

so the 1st place winners gets 2.5 btc.....I'll honor that if everyone else agrees to do the same?

How's that for sharing?
That would be good but as far as trusting in a fairly anonymous community its off, I would definitely do it if I win but if someone else who isn't really credible or known it could pose a problem,
Checkout blender.io It is the latest bitcoin mixer available

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:04 pm

I would share, but since first prize is so big of a gap, its kind of like shooting myself in the foot to nominate someone else isn't it?
I say we all strike a deal, whoever wins the 4 btc, gives 0.5 btc to the other 3 winners.
so the 1st place winners gets 2.5 btc.....I'll honor that if everyone else agrees to do the same?
How's that for sharing?
No thanks, it's all or nothing for me because...
i've already stated i shall be giving away at least 2 btc to other "real" members here, to show how a sig campaign should be run. :lol:

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18VCRXN7VLrBujpCk5WA9U45CyeQDx3rPA

Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:12 pm

well if I win, I will give away 1 btc to the other 3 winners, broken down like this, 2nd place, 0.5btc, 3 place, 0.35btc, 4th 0.15btc

That's a promise I'll make without anyone else agreeing to anything. I will do that no matter what, if I win.

I'm a man of my word.

I mean, here is my blog, www.scientificdivinity.tumblr.com

All of that is my writing, do I seem like someone that would lie to you? I know it's hard to establish trust in an anonymous forum, so that's the best I can do to prove it.

Intriguing
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:23 am

well if I win, I will give away 1 btc to the other 3 winners, broken down like this, 2nd place, 0.5btc, 3 place, 0.35btc, 4th 0.15btc

That's a promise I'll make without anyone else agreeing to anything. I will do that no matter what, if I win.

I'm a man of my word.

I mean, here is my blog, http://www.scientificdivinity.tumblr.com

All of that is my writing, do I seem like someone that would lie to you? I know it's hard to establish trust in an anonymous forum, so that's the best I can do to prove it.
Well since your taking the initiative i will be following with you and do the same exact spread as you hoping some other competitors are willing to follow this initiative.
Good luck to both of us :)

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NastyFRkeUTmMdbMmzggDVTQA6r3ibUoX

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:54 am

* Moderators and bitcoin.com staff are not be eligible to enter.
Am I considered a staff member?

If not, I guess I'd better go ahead and throw these 3 threads into the ring:

mining/nastymining-solar-project-t17368.html

items-for-sale/1oz-999-fine-silver-bitc ... 11339.html

project-development/nasty-mining-pool-coins-t1020.html

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:34 am

How's that for sharing?
Nice idea. Not sure how this will be done, though. Maybe BitKilo will promise to distribute the winnings when a user allows it.

But still, we have to be one of the top four to even get a chance! :)
theres a snake in my boot

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:50 am

* Moderators and bitcoin.com staff are not be eligible to enter.
Am I considered a staff member?

If not, I guess I'd better go ahead and throw these 3 threads into the ring:

mining/nastymining-solar-project-t17368.html

items-for-sale/1oz-999-fine-silver-bitc ... 11339.html

project-development/nasty-mining-pool-coins-t1020.html
No you are not considered staff, you are welcome to nominate 5 threads for the competition :)

How's that for sharing?
Nice idea. Not sure how this will be done, though. Maybe BitKilo will promise to distribute the winnings when a user allows it.

But still, we have to be one of the top four to even get a chance! :)
The winner is welcome to distribute the funds anyway they wish but it's best if i don't get involved in that.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:07 pm

No, I will personally ask for all 3 others BTC addresses and send the funds myself.

rivierafrank

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Hey guys, new user here. I would like to submit 2 threads for the contest ! Really cool contest. If by some stroke of luck I win something, it will go in a safe place and will be openend in 10 to 30 years for retirement. That 4btc will buy a small country someday :)

Here are my 2 threads:

on mining,

mining/mining-support-and-why-you-shoul ... 17716.html

on the economy,

economics/the-canadian-credit-crunch-an ... 17722.html

Good luck to all !

Greatphenom

Donate BTC of your choice to 1LcvbG5ZXkT6HxAp9qZvmozKUqbUiZSuX7

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Good luck to anyone who wins this 4btc is normal in any competition somebody must win.
I wish all members and management a happy and healthy competiton,
together BITCOIN can change the world.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 pm

No, I will personally ask for all 3 others BTC addresses and send the funds myself.
The thing is, how do we know you're going to distribute the coins, or how do you know Rizzarolla or even myself, will distribute the coins? I know this is a excercise of trust, but we pretty much just see each other on this forum, brought together by prize money. There's no reason to keep to my word, besides the fact that this account is linked to my Bitcoin talk account.

BitKilo, you are a mutually trusted user of all of us. That's why I think you should distribute the Bitcoin if anyone else takes up the offer.
theres a snake in my boot

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:35 pm

The thing is, how do we know you're going to distribute the coins, or how do you know Rizzarolla or even myself, will distribute the coins? I know this is a excercise of trust, but we pretty much just see each other on this forum, brought together by prize money. There's no reason to keep to my word, besides the fact that this account is linked to my Bitcoin talk account.

BitKilo, you are a mutually trusted user of all of us. That's why I think you should distribute the Bitcoin if anyone else takes up the offer.
If you guys want to enter into an agreement regarding sharing the winnings you are welcome to do so but the 4btc must be sent directly to the winner of the competition, i can step in and distribute the funds after the winner has received the btcif they want to give them back but it sort of defeats the purpose doesn't it, they could just distribute it themselves.

Why don't you guys look into writting up some type of smart contract, it would still come down to some trust but the contract will be available for all to see.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 am

I'll make any contract with the exact same amounts stated in my post... if I win the 4btc ( please god) lol I will share 1 btc with the winners broken down like this:

2nd place.......... 0.5 BTC ( current value 550USD approx)

3rd place.......... 0.35 BTC ( current value 350USD approx)

4th place..........0.15 BTC ( current value 150 USD approx)

The btc amount is set, the value of the btc fluctuates.

That's what I will do if I win the 4BTC no matter what anyone else agrees to. No one is obligated to follow suit.

The reason I am doing this is because, 4BTC for 1st place, and a Trezor for 2nd place is far to big of a gap, for anyone that comes in 2nd or below, it kinda sucks.... So to make up for that, I will give up some of the 4BTC prize, to make it more worthwhile for everyone involved. You'll just have to trust that I'm true to my word... which I am.... and I'll prove it if given the chance.

Anumisty

Donate BTC of your choice to 3BTXePJBcwyNX59vFaXpjrKLH7wTpqXygz

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:21 pm

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:53 pm

What is your point of copy and pasting someone else's post?

BTXMexico

Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:27 am

My post:

GRAND THEFT BITCOIN: The Quest for the Lost Satoshis.

scam-accusations/grand-theft-bitcoin-th ... 17797.html

I will gladly share more details of this true story with bitcoin.com, if a forum moderator asks me to do so, publicly.

Cheers!

Jannn

Donate BTC of your choice to 171Fn37C68K2fPepqEHDhWD4UCwCxGz59Z

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:14 am

I want to join this contest but its allowed to this contest to nominate my own thread. :)

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:34 am

I want to join this contest but its allowed to this contest to nominate my own thread. :)
Yes you are more than welcome to nominate your own threads :)

kamvreto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 am

nominate my own thread :)

[ANN] [ICO] TaaS: Token-as-a-Service | Closed-End Fund
alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/t ... 16924.html

and

[ANN][ICO] PRO COMMERCE | COIN BACK REWARDS | BUSINESS SOLUTIONS APPS | JAN 18 l
alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/p ... 16095.html

edit :
new thread : [ANN] [RNS] Introducing Renos - A community based altcoin
alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/i ... 18166.html
Last edited by kamvreto on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
btc address : 186VumaToHxqhKF74p1mncHBdjQtm3j5Yx

kamvreto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:36 pm

cant wait, 3 days left ;)
btc address : 186VumaToHxqhKF74p1mncHBdjQtm3j5Yx

Intriguing
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm surprised nobody asked this question yet. How long will the voting last?

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:47 pm

^^

no such thing man.

anyone who gets ROI like this, is either very lucky, or very risky, and certainly not good for the long term. It's foolish.

Also, why is this posted here?

chopstick
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:24 am

I'm still working on my post for this, I put a lot of effort into it but it might technically be posted tomorrow (march 1st).

I hope that it will still count - It's a good one, I put a lot of thought and effort into this.

Thank you.
Save 10% on trading fees for 6 months on BitMEX by using my referral link: https://www.bitmex.com/register/5cK85y

Profit-Driven Research on how to earn Money using Bitcoin: https://bitcoincasestudies.com

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:16 am

I'm still working on my post for this, I put a lot of effort into it but it might technically be posted tomorrow (march 1st).

I hope that it will still count - It's a good one, I put a lot of thought and effort into this.

Thank you.
I will draft up a thread for voting and post tomorrow, comp will close once this thread is locked so get in quick.

bientang
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1BCjZimbArX2grBd6egaHRYS7s7GM9dQRY

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:11 am

Great contes. Hope i am not late to posting my thread. It just my opinion about bitcoin

post49032.html#p49032

chopstick
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:01 am

Alright, here is my post / nomination:

bitcoin-discussion/bitcoin-cryptocurren ... 18184.html

It was posted at 11:56pm mountain time Feb. 28th so still within limits ;)

Thank you all, I hope you enjoy my post, I put my heart into it.
Save 10% on trading fees for 6 months on BitMEX by using my referral link: https://www.bitmex.com/register/5cK85y

Profit-Driven Research on how to earn Money using Bitcoin: https://bitcoincasestudies.com

defcon23
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 12FkPaQSu1PjJfnk1X9qQ5HFEGBGVk1vrt

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42 am

waww ! that's a fantastic giveaway. I would like to thanks bitcoin.com for that.

bitkilo : I had seen in the OP you talked about a bit-x white card: does bit-x don't become "coinsbank" now? I'm troubled ;)

I would like indeed to have a chance to win one of these fabulous prices, but I'm not sure I would be allowed to dream ;)

anyway, I wish a good luck to all participants!

LONG LIFE TO BITCOIN.COM! :D

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:56 am

waww ! that's a fantastic giveaway. I would like to thanks bitcoin.com for that.

bitkilo : I had seen in the OP you talked about a bit-x white card: does bit-x don't become "coinsbank" now? I'm troubled ;)

I would like indeed to have a chance to win one of these fabulous prices, but I'm not sure I would be allowed to dream ;)

anyway, I wish a good luck to all participants!

LONG LIFE TO BITCOIN.COM! :D
Thanks for the heads up, i was just going by what was on the donation list. I will have to look into it.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:20 am

The competition is now closed for new nominations, thank you for entering everyone.
I will now compile a list of all the threads and start a thread for the voting.

Good luck to all. :)

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EsWXN3VcBb2rRenMBYd4V3WTfiZxaaiK3

Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 pm

The competition is now closed for new nominations, thank you for entering everyone.
I will now compile a list of all the threads and start a thread for the voting.

Good luck to all. :)
let us see it soon and get the winner :)
Image Tip me BCH : qzahl4e8mqy5se6sdnc6j24mv4vtdtlpv5jmnhsw3n

Return to “The Forum”