BTC2

Donate BTC of your choice to 1GpufQKuHoe7fvLrL88SYoLZ3XqgxC3hgQ

Forum link hard to see at bitcoin.com

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 am

I am surprised how few members this forum has compared to the overall traffic in bitcoin.com. I would suggest that the forum gets a bigger button at bitcoin.com. It took me many days of browsing time on this site before I found out about the forum and that was due to a buyandsellads.com banner.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Forum link hard to see at bitcoin.com

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:41 am

I am surprised how few members this forum has compared to the overall traffic in bitcoin.com. I would suggest that the forum gets a bigger button at bitcoin.com. It took me many days of browsing time on this site before I found out about the forum and that was due to a buyandsellads.com banner.
Bitcoin.com has been very busy helping build new services to help the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) community. As soon as we have all our new services rolled out and working fine, then we can get back to making this forum #1

If you have spare time, you can always offer your services here as a moderator and to help improve the forum for all bitcoin users.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Return to “The Forum”