BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Forum.Bitcoin.com under DDoS attack, now protected by CloudFlare

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Yesterday and into today the Bitcoin.com Forum has been DDoS'd by attackers. The forum has implemented CloudFlare to help mitigate the attack, so if you visit the site you should not encounter any more problems. There are clearly bad actors out there that don't want the bigger block side of things to succeed and are doing everything they can to try to stop the flow of information.

Windowly
Junior Mod
Junior Mod

Donate BTC of your choice to qrd9y7aas8ce7hla5mlcrcjjmhld3v84zghvylyq

Re: Forum.Bitcoin.com under DDoS attack, now protected by CloudFlare

Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 am

When I'm using a vpn I still can't access the forum from my Japanese server. (Although accessing it from American servers seem to work.) Are we still having trouble?
Signing Address: qrd9y7aas8ce7hla5mlcrcjjmhld3v84zghvylyqm4

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:45 am

When I'm using a vpn I still can't access the forum from my Japanese server. (Although accessing it from American servers seem to work.) Are we still having trouble?
I am not sure if the domains are still under attack since cloudfair seems to be doing it's job.
I can access the forum from a New Zealand based VPN and also from chrome but sometime can have a nightmare of a time trying to post from my phone just using explorer. After i hit submit it will sometimes open a new page and ask me "one more thing" and i have to tic a captcha box after that it directs me back to the "write post" page with all i have written now got, after a couple of attempts it starts to work and i don't see it again for a few days but it is annoying when i have to go through it.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Windowly
Junior Mod
Junior Mod

Donate BTC of your choice to qrd9y7aas8ce7hla5mlcrcjjmhld3v84zghvylyq

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 am

I am not sure if the domains are still under attack since cloudfair seems to be doing it's job.
I can access the forum from a New Zealand based VPN and also from chrome but sometime can have a nightmare of a time trying to post from my phone just using explorer. After i hit submit it will sometimes open a new page and ask me "one more thing" and i have to tic a captcha box after that it directs me back to the "write post" page with all i have written now got, after a couple of attempts it starts to work and i don't see it again for a few days but it is annoying when i have to go through it.
Interesting. This is the error I get (quite consistently) logging in from Japanese servers. Before this whole DDosing attack started, I could access the forum fine from Japan.
Signing Address: qrd9y7aas8ce7hla5mlcrcjjmhld3v84zghvylyqm4

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Nice, that will prove useful when troll armies from /r/bitcoin start coming
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “The Forum”