rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Farmed accounts coming to this forum?

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:03 pm

A sudden surge of posting here. Valueless farmed accounts moving in.
Milewilda now spamming here for example. see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.120

Are signatures a new thing here? I have not seen them here before.

Edit - Ok I see they are new here.

Many of the 19 in this sig campaign joined a day or 2 before this started.
Many others joined the day it started. Coincidence?
Probably all under the control of the campaign manager.

3 old members have sold out and joined the spammers.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Farmed accounts coming to this forum?

Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:54 pm

How popular is Bitcoin.com ?

Not very popular, but hey.
Now, with all the new sig spammers, it will look popular.
But it will all be BS.

I thought Roger might take a different road to the Core bitcointalk censorship by driving away real discussion.
Sig spammers protected by the mods there. No real users left. Dragging the image of bitcoiners down to the gutter.

I thought that was the Core way to censor their forum. Inane BS.
Now I find Roger also wants no real users here. I'm ashamed to be a bitcoiner.
What would you like to see done here in the forum to generate genuinely interesting discussion?
Criticizing is easy, actually accomplishing something useful is hard.

And we are getting more and more popular:
Roger, I have bought your reply over here so as not to derail your thread, hope that is ok.

It is easy to criticise, that is very true. My intentions are good. It was a shock to me to see signature advertising, and the effect of farmed accounts already coming here. (even using the same names as their farmed bct accounts in some cases! and regestering here 2 days before this campaign started in many cases. what a coincidence?). But it is also very easy to run with a broken/flawed system.
The same broken system employed by Core/theymos on bitcointalk to drive away real discussion. A kind of censorship by proxy.

Yes more members will give the false impression of success here, but if the growth comes through only sig spam multi account holders (farmed), then there will be no real value. Bitcoin will suffer further.

The only purpose of these farmed accounts (now coming here) is to maximise profit for the owner. Remember, that owner will likely own many, many accounts.

I have shown well over 300 "active members" on bitcointalk are farmed, probably owned by 1 or 2 people/groups. There are undoubtedly many more I have not yet identified. I have only looked at a small percentage of members. I do not have the access or tools that theymos/mods have at their disposal.

Of members joining bitcointalk and becoming long term posters/readers, farmed accounts may now make up 50% of all active members. Over a longer period, that proportion of long term active members being controlled by farmers can only grow as their incessant meaningless BS posts drive away "real" individual members.

Real members are, I strongly suspect, being overlooked by campaign managers in preference for these farmed accounts. (i wont go into why that happens now, but i think the reasons are probably quite obvious)

I think a different system must be used here. For the sake of sanity. FOR THE SAKE OF BITCOIN!
It is surely not an insurmountable problem!

I wont go into details here as It may be too late? Are you still open minded or even interested in this?
I do not have a complete solution, in part because of potential software limitations, in part because it would need your/admin input.
I could publish if you are genuinely interested in the idea of stopping a downward spiral of farmed accounts outnumbering real members happening here as has happened over ther on bitcointalk.

I'll wait to hear if you, or anyone else, is interested in a new signature concept. Obviously, I wont have much support from the farmed accounts here.
I am not opposed to advertising. Indeed it is a necessity. I just want real members to earn/compete for their bitcoin. THEN you will have an active forum!

:D

P.s. I hope you will take the time to read my thread (sorry, it's over there!) to help understand the scale of the problem and why I am concerned. https://bitcointalk.org/index.phptopic=1597201.0

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NastyFRkeUTmMdbMmzggDVTQA6r3ibUoX

Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:53 pm

Real members are, I strongly suspect, being overlooked by campaign managers in preference for these farmed accounts. (i wont go into why that happens now, but i think the reasons are probably quite obvious)
Your criticism is a valid one. I also dislike spam posts by those participating in signature campaigns. Part of the reason why I chose to accept the responsibility of running a signature campaign here was because I thought I could do a better job than I've seen elsewhere in the past. We haven't yet completed a week with the new campaign, but so far I think I have done a fair job of accepting "real members" into the campaign. I will actively monitor user posts and remove those weekly who I feel could be replaced by higher quality posters. If you have a complaint to make about a user in the campaign, I urge you to do so in the Signature Campaign Thread and I will take it into consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

twitchyseal
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:35 am

OgNasty,

Were you full of shit then or are you full of shit now?

Edit: Or are you just always full of shit?

PS: Please please please run another AMA. I have so many questions for you.

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the input on this.
I'll also try to keep an eye on things and see if the overall quality of the discussion here improves.

I'm hoping that the signature campaigns can act as a way of kick starting the whole forum.
The AMA series was a good start, but not enough to fully get things going.
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

odisomajor

Donate BTC of your choice to 12Ffm4fypSPb1BuqD3zmRbi3ZcpeUfSEkv

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:06 pm

OMG! This is insane!

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Give it time and it will become perfect.

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Your criticism is a valid one. I also dislike spam posts by those participating in signature campaigns. Part of the reason why I chose to accept the responsibility of running a signature campaign here was because I thought I could do a better job than I've seen elsewhere in the past. We haven't yet completed a week with the new campaign, but so far I think I have done a fair job of accepting "real members" into the campaign. I will actively monitor user posts and remove those weekly who I feel could be replaced by higher quality posters. If you have a complaint to make about a user in the campaign, I urge you to do so in the Signature Campaign Thread and I will take it into consideration. Thank you for your feedback.
You just paid miliwilda? so, that is a fail on doing a better job than others. imo.
I haven't checked the others yet. No point. If you are happy with miliwilda's shitposts, then you will accept pretty much anyone?
Hi guy

I'll also try to keep an eye on things and see if the overall quality of the discussion here improves.

I'm hoping that the signature campaigns can act as a way of kick starting the whole forum.
Well, are you happy with the first week's quality? specifically miliwilda.
Why employ a bitcointalk treasurer? Weird.

A new concept of sig campaign would kickstart this forum. The bitcointalk/theymos/core way is old hat.
Proven to be flawed. Now driving away real members.

Bitcointalk is dying. Now bitcoin.com want the same.
I think you are missing a great opportunity here.

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:07 am

You just paid miliwilda? so, that is a fail on doing a better job than others. imo.
I haven't checked the others yet. No point. If you are happy with miliwilda's shitposts, then you will accept pretty much anyone?
milewilda was removed from the campaign within less than an hour of you making a complaint on the thread. Is it fair to say that is an excellent response to your post?

ofeliawitty
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:27 am

OgNasty,

Were you full of shit then or are you full of shit now?

Edit: Or are you just always full of shit?

PS: Please please please run another AMA. I have so many questions for you.

I would suggest to control you language :)

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:42 am

milewilda was removed from the campaign within less than an hour of you making a complaint on the thread. Is it fair to say that is an excellent response to your post?
Yes, in a way it is good.

But I have to oversee who you are employing? Who is paying me?
You had listed him as being paid, until I intervened(?) so your checks are flawed.
Part of the reason why I chose to accept the responsibility of running a signature campaign here was because I thought I could do a better job than I've seen elsewhere in the past.
You have a way to go!
The system is a flawed one. even with the best intent, we will be chasing spammers forever.
I also dislike spam posts by those participating in signature campaigns.
Do you agree we need a different concept?

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:54 am

You had listed him as being paid, until I intervened(?) so your checks are flawed.
You don't have to oversee who I am employing and certainly nobody is going to pay you to complain. The user in question already had received a warning and had an alias removed prior to your involvement (had I not handled things the way I did, the alias would still be participating without your knowledge). That shows my checks are working. What I took my time with was the handling of the removal of this participant in a way I felt I could fairly defend.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:10 am

You don't have to oversee who I am employing and certainly nobody is going to pay you to complain. The user in question already had received a warning and had an alias removed prior to your involvement (had I not handled things the way I did, the alias would still be participating without your knowledge). That shows my checks are working. What I took my time with was the handling of the removal of this participant in a way I felt I could fairly defend.
Who Tiger? I would have noticed.
Will you be happy to employ other farmed bitcointalk accounts in the future? (from my list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.123 )

I'm not giving you a fair chance maybe. Because I have seen what happens with this system.
You maybe a good manager, but what about the next manager, or the one after that?

Several bitcointalk signature managers are on my farmed list. They are probably paying themselves?
Poor people without jobs will always seize this opportunity to earn bitcoin, and mass spamming is the best earner.
Unfortunately, that ruins the forum, and excludes "westerners"
The system is flawed.

We need a new concept. It ain't to hard to see that.
Then rich and poor could be rewarded for individual quality, equally.

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:22 am

I'm not giving you a fair chance maybe. Because I have seen what happens with this system.
You maybe a good manager, but what about the next manager, or the one after that?
You're basing your criticisms on a fear of things that haven't happened yet. Take a deep breath, relax. If you have concerns about campaigners, you know where to post them and they will be handled appropriately. As far as I know, everyone (including Roger) is quite pleased with how things are going so far.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:35 am

You're basing your criticisms on a fear of things that haven't happened yet. Take a deep breath, relax. If you have concerns about campaigners, you know where to post them and they will be handled appropriately. As far as I know, everyone (including Roger) is quite pleased with how things are going so far.
Incorrect.

Those things started happening as soon as your campaign arrived.
You did not engage my questions?

Of course Roger is pleased. You bought him 20 members.
(can i have their bitcointalk account numbers?)

I could bring more "real" members.

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:39 am

Incorrect.

Those things started happening as soon as your campaign arrived.
You did not engage my questions?

Of course Roger is pleased. You bought him 20 members.
(can i have their bitcointalk account numbers?)

I could bring more "real" members.
Bring them then! Let's get this party started!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe as well, you can help work with me by promoting the gaming thread I am working on? I think that if we help yield millions each month, there is more than enough payouts to go around :)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

creationlayer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:54 am

Please bare with us, this is our first campaign, but we will do our best to keep content and users of quality.

Our number one goal is to improve the forum overall, but it's going to take a collective effort to do so, and some motivation.

This an open place, and I welcome open communication between us even about this topic. We started this as an experiment, and chose Ognasty, as he has a reputation of honoring payments to users.

Whether there is an issue, we will see we are keeping an eye with the tools at our disposal to remove duplicate accounts. Regardless the way for this forum to grow is through good content.

This is not set in stone or a long-term thing and if it causes issue, we will adjust. We started the first campaign ourselves to keep a close eye on the changes it causes and hence react. If the experiment doesn't work then we will make that decision.

Thank you for all your feedback.
We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done.
-Alan Turing

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:44 am

You don't have to oversee who I am employing and certainly nobody is going to pay you to complain.
Just stumbled upon the trashcan, and this thread (can't post there)
trashcan/opss1-t15647.html

nandibear, mod, yes his avatar is a teddy bear, probably about 12yo, says,
".... it appears that Hhampuz (an appreciated and respected member of the forum) made a post..." (that was deleted)

Well i happened to have been watching as Hhampuz (an appreciated and respected member of the forum) made that post.
He was doing his weekly round of sig spamming.
One 2 line post after another, probably enough for his weekly quota. (except that incident probably through his rythem a little)

He has been doing this a fair few weeks now.

Of course, he has been getting paid.
No one's paying me to "oversee" and "complain".

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:11 am

You don't have to oversee who I am employing and certainly nobody is going to pay you to complain.

".... it appears that Hhampuz (an appreciated and respected member of the forum) made a post..." (that was deleted)

Well i happened to have been watching as Hhampuz (an appreciated and respected member of the forum) made that post.
One 2 line post after another, probably enough for his weekly quota. (except that incident probably through his rythem a little)

OgNasty is in charge of overseeing the signature campaign we currently have running here. As the campaign manager he makes the ultimate decision on whether a post qualifies for inclusion in campaign payments, and while I do not influence those posts in any way whatsoever, it is my understanding that he will be tightening up a bit when it comes to post quality within that campaign.

As inferred by your comments above - and without prejudice to anyone mentioned in them - only quality posts relevant to the discussion at hand should qualify for signature campaign payments, and rightly so.

Fremont

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:20 am

Hi rizzarolla,

I am quite sure that nandibear is not 12 years old but even if so who cares, he puts in a lot of time here and has been a dedicated members of this forum for a long time, on top of that he is now also helping us moderate the forum spam as a volunteer.

Regarding Hhampuz, i have been keeping an eye on him and the other campaign participants myself when i have some free time and have noticed that we do have a couple of members that just mainly post 1 or 2 liners but if you would just take the time to check the payouts you would see that these members never receive a full payment from OgNasty.
If you actually look at the payouts Hhampuz has received then you would see that he is not getting paid much at all for his posts, in the last 4 weeks of payouts he has only received 0.023btc
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:03 am

Hey bitkilo,

I was being silly about nandibear, sorry, no hard feelings.

Hey, of course i took unpaid time to check.
I come to a different figure, 0.033btc in last 4 payouts. ($33.60)
Anyway, he's probably worth it?

My point was really the pattern of his posting - all the weeks posts in a single session on 1 day, minutes after each other until the chore is done.
this has happened for 4 -5 weeks?

The fifth last payment was for 0.025, ($25.49)
The last 2 weeks he earned 0.019 and 0.01 (19.32 and $10.20)
the 2 weeks before 0.001 and 0.003 ($1.02 and $3.06)

So, looking like the last 2 weeks have been good.

on dec 30 Hhampus posted 19 times in 45 minutes, up to 6.20pm, I guess the payment on dec 30, at 7.30pm for 0.019 ($19.32) was for that 45 minutes spamming.

Looks like he posted 15 times the week before, on dec 23, taking 30 minutes, earning 0.01 ($10.20)
Payout was at 2.45pm, minutes befopre Hhampus finished posting.

Do you see it differently?

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:41 am

Hey bitkilo,

My point was really the pattern of his posting - all the weeks posts in a single session on 1 day, minutes after each other until the chore is done.

on dec 30 Hhampus posted 19 times in 45 minutes, up to 6.20pm, I guess the payment on dec 30, at 7.30pm for 0.019 ($19.32) was for that 45 minutes spamming.

Looks like he posted 15 times the week before, on dec 23, taking 30 minutes, earning 0.01 ($10.20)

I must admit I did not look at posting dates/times, I will do that shortly and answer your above post.
If he is doing all posts needed in 1 day then nothing till next week this is definitely a problem. You are correct about the payout figures, i made a mistake.

Thanks for pointing this out.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Westernory
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:08 am

It is possible that there are farmed accounts coming in but I don't think that they will find much success against Ognasty. As I've heard from him he has already kicked out a few people for having alts in the campaign, and account farmers aren't that good at disguising themselves. They make mistakes to reveal their alt accounts all the time, especially in such a small community at the moment, it is easy to spot the similarities.

I wouldn't want this forum to degenerate like bitcointalk though. However I think it is a good idea for bitcoin.com to continue running the current sig campaign to get people involved in the forum.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:45 am

Hey bitkilo,

I have looked into the post history of user Hhampuz and will also confirm with the admins for a 2nd opinion to ask if they see it any different but in the mean time have sent you a PM.

I will also have a quick chat with OgNasty.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EsWXN3VcBb2rRenMBYd4V3WTfiZxaaiK3

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:07 pm

I've created the forum anti-spammer, if you really want to stop them I feel pretty prevent them before they become a user on this forum, arguably cruel I was more ruthless, I will verify first before after they sign up, and I just analyze the registrant via IP and browser they use, if they qualify for my approve their registration so that they are registered as users and can LOGIN to the forum :)

but it looks ridiculous so that others who are not spammers do not even want to sign up for my forum because of something that makes them very difficult to be a user forum, so I think even though they are cattle account or not I think that we can simply delete their posts that you think do not really have a good quality :)

I want to know is why they farmed account? and what with their behavior will harm the site completely?
Image Tip me BCH : qzahl4e8mqy5se6sdnc6j24mv4vtdtlpv5jmnhsw3n

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:18 pm

I listed around 600 farmed accounts on bitcointalk. I could have continued and listed 600 more. And repeat.
My findings showed that there are more active farmed accounts than there were real user accounts (6 months after registration)
(add the old "database hacked" accounts coming back to life to that mix)

There was no easy way for me - just a normalish individual - to identify those accounts. No help, or interest really, from mods or staff.
My findings would have already been BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS to theymos.
With the access to data he has at his fingertips.

Did anyone read about the "alphabet lists" i found?
The farmer created accounts, on many occasions, with user names A-Z. BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS
Many other factors that i used in my search would have made this even more BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS to theymos.

What did theymos do about my findings? A big fat ZILCH
theymos did not even respond in my thread (or anywhere else).
He already knew. He must want it that way.

It leaves me thinking he likely is the farmer. (not offering proof here, just opinion/feeling, ready to listen here, have been for months, zilch)
(add the database hacker to that also?)

So...

This is why i have said here (on this forum) that the current bitcointalk/theymos way of running signature campaigns is broken.
It is all geared towards the persistent multi-account low quality farmed spammer.
(unfortunately i said it just before the sig campaign here, based on theymos "rules" was started. the campaign here failed btw, imo)
The more accounts you have and the more you post, the more you earn. The more the forum suffers from mundane spam.
That is a spam posting money making machine for 1 or 2 (very few at least) farmers, not enthusiasm for Bitcoin.
(pretty sure some "farmers" are earning thousands of dollar a week on bct, advertising one scam after another, all under the watchful eye of admin!)

There are other ways of paying campaign members that would not cause this problem.
I have ideas. Am i alone? Lets rewrite the rules here. Real people get bitcoin. Any interest?

-------

If i win the 4 btc comp, i shall do something here with at least 2 btc for individuals to win/earn in a new way. No farmed accounts.
(hopefully more btc to follow that - subject to support/forum rules/weather i want to bring real users here)
There is a better way.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Notifying you m9
I'm not quoting that wall of text.

First of all, let's look at your post. 90% assumption, 10% fact.

I applaud you on the fact that you managed to turn what was a couple of spam accounts, into Theymos bring an account farmer.

Theymos doesn't control any of the signature campaigns. Most of what happens is up to the users. Would you rather free speech on a website, or to be ass-whooped by censorship? I know what I want.

Maybe Theymos just can't stand your shit, along with everything else. He wants a community, and he has gotten that in exchange for some spammers. Maybe not the best deal, but hey, he did something instead of just bitching about it. I am proud of Bitcoin.com for having the dedication to start their own forum and grow it. I don't see you making any move like that. If you want something done, do it yourself.

If all you're doing in this thread is trying to get kudos to win that 4btc prize, go try to bribe a mod in a PM. We don't really care. I for one know that they have more dignity than a couple of coins you're waving around their face. "Say guy, you give me that four Bitcoin you have, I'll give two of them to the forum community, who of which I previously called spammers and farmed accounts!"
theres a snake in my boot

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:36 am

@Decoded, we all have our own views on different subjects and sometimes rizzlarolla can be a little harsh and doesn't mind throwing the accusations around but even if we don't all agree on what he says 100% of the time i can see that he does put work and effort into each of his post (just like yourself) And for that reason i am happy to have him here helping fight the bct account farmers from invading this forum.

I actually made this thread one of my nominations in the 4btc prize draw last night because i think it is a subject that needs to be discussed, and you are right bribery won't work in helping anyone win the competition. :)
(If anyone does PM myself with a bribe offer i will be posting that PM on the forum for all to see)

We are starting to get a few members here now including both of you that actually carry on discussions and don't just post for payouts, that is great to see because it shows the community here is building.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Notifying you m9
I'm not quoting that wall of text.

First of all, let's look at your post. 90% assumption, 10% fact.

I applaud you on the fact that you managed to turn what was a couple of spam accounts, into Theymos bring an account farmer.

Theymos doesn't control any of the signature campaigns. Most of what happens is up to the users. Would you rather free speech on a website, or to be ass-whooped by censorship? I know what I want.

Maybe Theymos just can't stand your shit, along with everything else. He wants a community, and he has gotten that in exchange for some spammers. Maybe not the best deal, but hey, he did something instead of just bitching about it. I am proud of Bitcoin.com for having the dedication to start their own forum and grow it. I don't see you making any move like that. If you want something done, do it yourself.

If all you're doing in this thread is trying to get kudos to win that 4btc prize, go try to bribe a mod in a PM. We don't really care. I for one know that they have more dignity than a couple of coins you're waving around their face. "Say guy, you give me that four Bitcoin you have, I'll give two of them to the forum community, who of which I previously called spammers and farmed accounts!"
Actually i only see 1 line of assumption, "It leaves me thinking he likely is the farmer". The rest was either fact or information.
700 farmed accounts is not "a couple of spam accounts" in my book. There are many more also.
theymos controls bitcointalk forum.The buck stops with him.

How is 1 or 2 farmers owning 700+ accounts good for free speech. 1 or 2 people owning 700+ accounts stops genuine individual members from being fairly represented.

I agree theymos probably cannot stand my "shit" as you so ignorantly put it.
That was not my goal. I thought theymos and others would want to know. But the more i found, the more obvious it was theymos already knew.

This thread was started 4 months ago. Nothing to do with the 4 btc prize.
Why would i try to bribe a mod? Who is slinging "shit" now.

I'm not offering 2 btc to mods. I'm offering 2 btc to genuine individual members to post. I will not be paying any farmed accounts as i have already stated elsewhere.

Hey, as you said, "If you want something done, do it yourself". that is exactly what i am doing.
(i will add here, if i do win, roger can keep the 2 btc in escro for me, so i cannot scam)

Decoded, your post looks more of an uninformed, assuming, contradictory rant than mine.
Last edited by rizzlarolla on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:13 pm

@Decoded, we all have our own views on different subjects and sometimes rizzlarolla can be a little harsh and doesn't mind throwing the accusations around but even if we don't all agree on what he says 100% of the time i can see that he does put work and effort into each of his post (just like yourself) And for that reason i am happy to have him here helping fight the bct account farmers from invading this forum.

I actually made this thread one of my nominations in the 4btc prize draw last night because i think it is a subject that needs to be discussed, and you are right bribery won't work in helping anyone win the competition. :)
(If anyone does PM myself with a bribe offer i will be posting that PM on the forum for all to see)

We are starting to get a few members here now including both of you that actually carry on discussions and don't just post for payouts, that is great to see because it shows the community here is building.
I thank you for that nomination Bitkilo.
I am a little harsh at times. I should try to throttle that back a little.

Accusations i make (on this topic) are made after much time in research.
I have felt somewhat compelled to go down that path due to the absence of reply.
In the many months of research on bitcointalk not 1 single response from theymos.

Only a few people have access to the data format i have seen, theymos obviously being one of them.
I don't think any other bitcointalk member has submitted a complete list, only 1 or 2 have found part lists.
That is because their limited data access makes it impossible to see.

I find it hard not to draw my conclusion given all the evidence facing me.

--------------------

I have never earned btc for posting. I have never asked anyone for btc.
I did not offer my btc address in the hacked bitfinex "1000 btc" giveaway (on bitcointalk). That was scammy btc.
Roger is "giving away" a 4 btc prize. Someone will win. I have thrown my hat in. Not scammy btc.

(lets take any "4 btc" discussion over to the prize thread)

Return to “The Forum”