piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EsWXN3VcBb2rRenMBYd4V3WTfiZxaaiK3

Re: Bitcoin GAMES - Signature Campaign

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:12 pm

hello @ognasty please check PM

I came out as a participant signatures now, I hope I can do something good for this forum in the future, thank you for giving me the opportunity as participants in your signature, happy to cooperate with you, cheers
Image Tip me BCH : qzahl4e8mqy5se6sdnc6j24mv4vtdtlpv5jmnhsw3n

adi33
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1BA7fZGaq3ktCi8xJsqzDh8J3cHwYv6FWY

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:37 am

Hi,
I would like to join the campaign

username -adi33
Bitcoin Address - 1BA7fZGaq3ktCi8xJsqzDh8J3cHwYv6FWY
Bitcointalk Account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?actio ... e;u=756257
Verification: post43049
Thanx !

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:12 am

Just looking through transactions, and found something that piques my interest. Piebeyb seems to be using an automated address that relays transactions to a mxing address...

May I ask... Why?
I sent bitcoin address wallet trading sites, there is something wrong with me, what bothers you the address of my wallet so you want to see, what I have to prove it to you, I hope you do not make accusations without proof, I always open to @ognasty and work with professionals
I have made no accusations. I only just assumed that it was a mixing address because your bitcoin was always transferred to an address which received and sent out many random amounts of bitcoin. Looks like a mixer, but I guess exchanges work the same way.
theres a snake in my boot

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:44 pm

I'd like to join the campaign, if you'll have me!

Username: Possum577
BTC Addy: 1DTgNLPNBfjwYnqGucKB1V6hedCTRh3xRE

Just returning from the holidays, looking forward to hanging out on the forums more. Thanks!

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NastyFRkeUTmMdbMmzggDVTQA6r3ibUoX

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 pm

The fifteenth weekly campaign payout has been made. Thank you to the participants.

FIFTEENTH WEEK PAYOUT: 01/06/17

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1D32LQzjyjRKCFPfeUw9xDExE6YmLkdBfB

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Thanks for the payout/s and the opportunity, time for me to proceed with other ventures and that is why I'm leaving this campaign. Sig removed and I hope you all do well in the future! :)

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Thanks for the payout/s and the opportunity, time for me to proceed with other ventures and that is why I'm leaving this campaign. Sig removed and I hope you all do well in the future! :)
Thank you for your participation and good luck!

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Very diplomatic.
Hhampuz, i apologise if i have played a hand here leading to your decision to step down from this campaign.

I hope you understand i don't see you as the problem. The problem really is that these campaigns force you to spam, want to or not.
You have to post "a lot", or you may as well not bother being in the campaign.
It is not even that you are forced to post a lot, it is the other 10 farmed accounts that will end up taking over from you.

If my campaign* ever starts, i would be pleased to see you post here.
You would not be excluded by me. If your posts are interesting, informative, amusing, genuine or different you would have a chance to earn btc with me in the future.
(anyway, i look forward to see you continue to post here as yourself, not forced to construct posts to order)

*dependant on 4btc prize fund
post43180.html#p43180
post43787.html#p43787

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Hey Ognasty,

Just asking whether we will be penalized for short posts, like the one I made here - post44130.html#p44130

I wholly understand that I shouldn't be paid for that post. But with this knowledge, am I allowed to post like that, as long as my other posts fulfil the requirements?

Sometimes I just want to express my opinions briefly. Is it okay?

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Hey Ognasty,

Just asking whether we will be penalized for short posts, like the one I made here - post44130.html#p44130

I wholly understand that I shouldn't be paid for that post. But with this knowledge, am I allowed to post like that, as long as my other posts fulfil the requirements?

Sometimes I just want to express my opinions briefly. Is it okay?
You are free to post whatever you want, however it is possible that certain posts will not meet the standards to receive a payment.

Ginger_14

Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:14 pm

1Nasty6CBadidnz1C4xnM69kwKCMD1w3AG I want to participate

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1D32LQzjyjRKCFPfeUw9xDExE6YmLkdBfB

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:37 pm

Very diplomatic.
Hhampuz, i apologise if i have played a hand here leading to your decision to step down from this campaign.

I hope you understand i don't see you as the problem. The problem really is that these campaigns force you to spam, want to or not.
You have to post "a lot", or you may as well not bother being in the campaign.
It is not even that you are forced to post a lot, it is the other 10 farmed accounts that will end up taking over from you.

If my campaign* ever starts, i would be pleased to see you post here.
You would not be excluded by me. If your posts are interesting, informative, amusing, genuine or different you would have a chance to earn btc with me in the future.
(anyway, i look forward to see you continue to post here as yourself, not forced to construct posts to order)

*dependant on 4btc prize fund
post43180.html#p43180
post43787.html#p43787
No hard feelings from my side, I've had some enjoyable talks in some interesting threads on this forum, I just had a mix of not being able to be as active as I wanted together with running out of things to say in these interesting threads without repeating myself. I'd say this was for the best. I'm always open to future endeavours, just let me know if my services are needed :).

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:03 am

The sixteenth weekly campaign payout has been made. Thank you to the participants.

SIXTEENTH WEEK PAYOUT: 01/13/17

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:51 pm

The sixteenth weekly campaign payout has been made. Thank you to the participants.

SIXTEENTH WEEK PAYOUT: 01/13/17
Hey OgNasty and Bitcoin.com, I think I'll take a step back from this signature campaign. Going to work harder on other projects and maybe start my own campaign soon :D

I've had a great time working with and for you guys, thanks.

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:20 pm

1Nasty6CBadidnz1C4xnM69kwKCMD1w3AG I want to participate
I like your address, but you need to show that you'll participate here before I can enlist you.

Hey OgNasty and Bitcoin.com, I think I'll take a step back from this signature campaign. Going to work harder on other projects and maybe start my own campaign soon :D

I've had a great time working with and for you guys, thanks.
Good luck!

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:50 pm

OG, any option for me to join your campaign?

Just returning from the holidays, looking forward to hanging out on the forums more. Thanks!

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:00 pm

OG, any option for me to join your campaign?

So 2 weeks after asking, and 3 days after bumping, still no reply.
Can you see why ogNasty earns about one third of weekly spend to manage this campaign? I am struggling here.

C'mon mr Ver, please try something different here. Stop following theymos's bct, shown to be scammy signature rules.
Be different. As your pool is?

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Can you see why ogNasty earns about one third of weekly spend to manage this campaign? I am struggling here.

C'mon mr Ver, please try something different here. Stop following theymos's bct, shown to be scammy signature rules.
You seem to be implying that I'm not doing a good job or am overpaid because I don't respond to each person who replies here? I'd say that perhaps there are things going on behind the scenes and maybe you don't know what is behind every decision and response that is made.

That was within 10 minutes. Fast enough for you?

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:31 pm

You seem to be implying that I'm not doing a good job or am overpaid because I don't respond to each person who replies here? I'd say that perhaps there are things going on behind the scenes and maybe you don't know what is behind every decision and response that is made.

Fine for me. that is not the problem.
What of Possum? 2 weeks waiting. No reply.
I mean, this thread is hardly active, you should be able to keep up, show some respect to people replying here.

I am implying you are not doing a very good job here. (and why would Roger employ a bitcointalk bigwig anyway?)

No, i don't know what goes on behind the scenes here and bitcointalk where you are treasurer(?), but i can see the results. (you will have seen my farmer thread on bct)

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:43 pm

I mean, this thread is hardly active, you should be able to keep up, show some respect to people replying here.

I am implying you are not doing a very good job here. (and why would Roger employ a bitcointalk bigwig anyway?)

No, i don't know what goes on behind the scenes here and bitcointalk where you are treasurer(?), but i can see the results. (you will have seen my farmer thread on bct)
You make A LOT of assumptions and base your opinion on them.

Have I replied to Possum? Yes. Is that information you or anyone else needs to know? No.

I won't keep arguing with you about this as you don't seem to get it. Feel free to criticize me as you feel appropriate. Just don't expect me to respond.
Last edited by OgNasty on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Have I replied to Possum? Yes. Is that information you or anyone else needs to know? No.
When did you reply to possum? 5 min ago?
Not before his bump, 11 days after his first post.

Assumptions based on evidence.

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:41 am

How is OG's involvement with bitcointalk even slightly relevant in this context. You seem to be suggesting that someone can't be involved and active on multiple forums.

Roger likely chose Og because he is active, and has proven to be one of the most trusted people in Bitcoin.

I'm in the campaign, I get paid accurately every week, seems like he is doing a good job to me.

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:07 pm

The seventeenth weekly campaign payout has been made. Thank you to the participants.

SEVENTEENTH WEEK PAYOUT: 01/20/17

lionheart78
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EGCyL8tVWJTZQ9GjUnGgJErjc6XjQzwgV

Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:10 am

When did you reply to possum? 5 min ago?
Not before his bump, 11 days after his first post.

Assumptions based on evidence.
It seems this thread is a lot livelier now :) I applied to the campaign too but was neglected, they had their invitation in Bitcointalk that makes me want to participate here. I don't hold anything against the manager here even if i do not received any reply on my application, I just thought that he is quite busy and he needs to make sure that I came here to participate in the forum not because of the signature campaign. Anyway, paid or not I do not care I have my signature free so I guess wearing it won't make any difference :)

Let us just enjoy the flourishing forum. It is good to be one of the early members here though I hardly post anything here LOL.

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:21 am

Besides members with low post counts or a lack of history, there are also lots of users trying to join the campaign from the same IP, etc... I don't feel the need to publicly point out why each person isn't accepted.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:20 am

Rizz, please leave me out of this. I have not interest in your complaints and don't want to be used as a pawn in your baseless argument.

OG Nasty is running a business, and as a capitalist and supporter of a free market (especially Bitcoin), he can run that business however he sees fit. I'm not owed some explanation for his business decisions - you need to recognize that as well.

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:26 am

MEET THE BITCOIN LAYING CHICKENS !

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Going to try and rejoin - yet again.

Bought my friends gifts for Chinese New year, and now seems like a great time to reclaim my losses :)

May I ask - will there be a Bitcoin News campaign? Because personally I go onto new.bitcoin.com when anything happens with the price, and I go onto that site more than its gaming counterpart.

Bitcoin address is on my profile, and I have 221 posts.

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:05 pm

The eighteenth weekly campaign payout has been made. Thank you to the participants.

EIGHTEENTH WEEK PAYOUT: 01/27/17

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 am

Rizz, please leave me out of this. I have not interest in your complaints and don't want to be used as a pawn in your baseless argument.

OG Nasty is running a business, and as a capitalist and supporter of a free market (especially Bitcoin), he can run that business however he sees fit. I'm not owed some explanation for his business decisions - you need to recognize that as well.
You may have different views, but my argument is not a baseless one.
You are a pawn here i'm afraid.

This campaign was started to bring in new members.
People were asked to come to this forum to participate in the campaign, then seemingly to onlookers (me), they get no response to enquiries (you).

The campaign only has 8 paid participants,
Not sure this is the outcome Roger would want this envisaged.

Still 1.8 bitcoin left in the pot. Bitkilo said he would keep an eye on how this campaign was going.
How is it going Bitkilo btw? Or Roger?

Return to “The Forum”