Blackbladez

Transfering BTC from one wallet to another

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:18 am

Greetings everyone,

I'm quite new at using this bitcoin.com wallet and have currently got some BTC in it, however I have a little trouble figuring out how to send the BTC I have in this wallet to another BTC wallet that a friend has, currently I can figure out to go to "send tab" and select my own BTC wallet and then this screen appears to type in sending amount

then ill try 1 as a test, and I type in 1

Then when I hit next I am presented with this screen

But I cannot figure out how to change the "to" address, i want to paste in my friends btc address but the only thing that happens when I click on the "personal wallet" that is seen on this screenshot above is it just says "copied to clipboard", which isn't exactly what I had in mind.

I would greatly appreciate help to figure out how to do this.

VVoody

Donate BTC of your choice to 17PP5ZSJwgKZEEt8KcLoEYEarYERrMtrKx

Re: Transfering BTC from one wallet to another

Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:00 am

Hi Blackbladez,

You need to enter the address you are sending the BTC to first, in the recipient bar at the top of the send screen.

After that you'll be able to select the wallet you want to send from.

Blackbladez

Re: Transfering BTC from one wallet to another

Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:33 am

Hmm I think i got it done, it was a little confusing to me to use it this way and then having that popup message saying something about making sure its the correct coin type, and using that small arrow in the sending amount window, but thanks for the help <3

Return to “Technical Support”