OrganicTrozan

Send Bitcoin

Sun May 20, 2018 4:41 am

Hello there/.. plz help me..
I have 17+$ in my wallet.. but i can't pay 10$ to the bitpay address..
Saying Insufficient fund :O
What can i do ????

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Send Bitcoin

Sun May 20, 2018 4:50 am

What can i do ????
Hi, are you using a Bitcoin.com wallet?

If so, are you trying to send BCH or BTC? Please make sure that you are really attempting to send the coin that you want to send.

If that's not the problem, and if you're using a Bitcoin.com wallet, please contract support at wallet@bitcoin.com

OrganicTrozan

Sun May 20, 2018 4:54 am

What can i do ????

If so, are you trying to send BCH or BTC? Please make sure that you are really attempting to send the coin that you want to send.

If that's not the problem, and if you're using a Bitcoin.com wallet, please contract support at wallet@bitcoin.com
Yes I'm using bitcoin.com wallet.. And i want to send BTC.. I sent btc to bitcoin.com wallet from my coinbase....

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sun May 20, 2018 5:02 am

What can i do ????

Yes I'm using bitcoin.com wallet.. And i want to send BTC.. I sent btc to bitcoin.com wallet from my coinbase....
Are the funds confirmed in your Bitcoin.com wallet? How long ago was is that you sent BTC from your Coinbase account to your Bitcoin.com wallet?

Also, when attempt to send BTC from your Bitcoin.com wallet (to pay the bitpay address) are you sure that you have enough BTC to also cover the transaction fee?

OrganicTrozan

Sun May 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Are the funds confirmed in your Bitcoin.com wallet? How long ago was is that you sent BTC from your Coinbase account to your Bitcoin.com wallet?

Also, when attempt to send BTC from your Bitcoin.com wallet (to pay the bitpay address) are you sure that you have enough BTC to also cover the transaction fee?
Yes i'm 100% sure.. I checked with wallet address and it shows i have full 17$ and at bitpay i have to pay just 9.50+1.70$ still it shows.. insufficient funds... i added more 3$ into my bitcoin.com wallet .. still it shows insufficient balance..
And yes all payments are 6+ confirmed.. :)

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mon May 21, 2018 1:44 am

Yes i'm 100% sure.. I checked with wallet address and it shows i have full 17$ and at bitpay i have to pay just 9.50+1.70$ still it shows.. insufficient funds... i added more 3$ into my bitcoin.com wallet .. still it shows insufficient balance..
1. When you are attempting to send the transaction are you absolutely sure that you've selected BTC (rather than BCH)?

2. Do you have more than one BTC wallet in your Bitcoin.com wallet app? If so, are you sure that you're attempting to send from the BTC wallet that has funds in it?

3. Are you using the latest version of the wallet? If you're not then please update (but first please backup your wallet, write down on paper the 12 word recovery phrase and keep it safe and don't share it)

OrganicTrozan

Mon May 21, 2018 6:56 am

1. When you are attempting to send the transaction are you absolutely sure that you've selected BTC (rather than BCH)?

2. Do you have more than one BTC wallet in your Bitcoin.com wallet app? If so, are you sure that you're attempting to send from the BTC wallet that has funds in it?

3. Are you using the latest version of the wallet? If you're not then please update (but first please backup your wallet, write down on paper the 12 word recovery phrase and keep it safe and don't share it)
I'm using the latest app.. But in that app it' always shows BCH .. BTC option is not showing.. But i did transaction with BTC 6-7 times.. :)
And all the times with Bitpay address...

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Mon May 21, 2018 8:40 am

I'm using the latest app.. But in that app it' always shows BCH .. BTC option is not showing.. But i did transaction with BTC 6-7 times.. :)
If you do not have the BTC wallets showing on the homepage of your wallet, please go to "Settings" -> "Advanced" -> "Bitcoin Core"

You can also check what the network fee structure is set to, and how much the BTC fee should be per sat in the settings menu.

If once you activate the BTC wallet and have that showing on the homepage with your full balance, you should not have any problems sending BTC. If you still do have the same problem, please contact support: wallet@bitcoin.com
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

OrganicTrozan

Mon May 21, 2018 6:45 pm

If you do not have the BTC wallets showing on the homepage of your wallet, please go to "Settings" -> "Advanced" -> "Bitcoin Core"

You can also check what the network fee structure is set to, and how much the BTC fee should be per sat in the settings menu.

If once you activate the BTC wallet and have that showing on the homepage with your full balance, you should not have any problems sending BTC. If you still do have the same problem, please contact support: wallet@bitcoin.com
Hello there i just tried now... I have full 22$+
And going to pay 10$ in bitpay address.. Its showing insufficient funds to pay...
22$ bbalance showing in my bitcoin wallet software..
what can i do now ????

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mon May 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Hello there i just tried now... I have full 22$+
And going to pay 10$ in bitpay address.. Its showing insufficient funds to pay...
22$ bbalance showing in my bitcoin wallet software..
what can i do now ????
Please contact support at wallet@bitcoin.com

Return to “Technical Support”