knuckles19

Selling Bitcoin

Wed May 30, 2018 8:25 pm

I've got some Bitcoin and want to turn it into cash. How do I do it?

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Selling Bitcoin

Wed May 30, 2018 9:12 pm

I've got some Bitcoin and want to turn it into cash. How do I do it?
Hi knuckles19, If you wish to sell some or all of your Bitcoins (BTC) you will need to open an account at one of the many Bitcoin exchanges listed on our Exchanges page - bitcoin.com/buy-bitcoin, send your bitcoins to the exchange deposit address (which you will usually find in the 'deposit' section of your exchange account), sell them on the exchange and then withdraw the fiat currency (Euro, Dollar, etc.) to your bank account.

If you have any questions about selling Bitcoins (BTC) on the exchange site then you will need to contact their support team for help.

Please read our Getting Started bitcoin.com/getting-started/ section to learn more about Bitcoin, how it works and how to use it.

You may also find our FAQ section bitcoin.com/faq and (if you're using a Bitcoin.com wallet) Wallet FAQ walletsupport.bitcoin.com/ pages very useful.

Geleas
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Selling Bitcoin

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:37 pm

First of all, you should not sell your Bitcoin. But if you want to, sell it through the exchanges. You can compare the best exchanges in investopedia com articles investing 111914/look-most-popular-bitcoin-exchanges asp.

Return to “Technical Support”