Lucillej01

Password

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:58 pm

I logout of BTC Miner and forgot password. How do i get back in. I love the app tap to mineing.

QueenGoldieTheGreat

Re: 4 digit pin

Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 pm

I just had bitcoins put in this wallet and now I want to make a transfer its asking me for a four digit pin that I never created I never made a code and now im just stuck

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: 4 digit pin

Fri May 18, 2018 10:53 pm

I just had bitcoins put in this wallet and now I want to make a transfer its asking me for a four digit pin that I never created I never made a code and now im just stuck
Hi QueenGoldieTheGreat,

Are you using a Bitcoin.com wallet?

QueenGoldieTheGreat

Re: Password

Fri May 18, 2018 10:55 pm

yes Im using one of your bitcoin wallet and I cant find help anywhere when I downloaded the app on my phone I was never asked to create a four digit pin and now that I want to transfer my money its asking me for a four digit pin that I dont know I was never given one and I didnt make one either
Last edited by QueenGoldieTheGreat on Fri May 18, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Password

Fri May 18, 2018 11:04 pm

yes I purchased from a bitcoin wallet
If you have your 12 word backup phrase (please don't post it or share with anyone) you could download another Bitcoin.com wallet on another device and import your backup into that. You won't need your pin. (You could also uninstall your wallet from the same device that you're using and reinstall it. However, I'm a little worried that you don't have your backup or that you might be using some other app.)

Please also keep in mind that pins are not set by default in the Bitcoin.com wallet. There should only be a pin if you went into settings and manually locked your wallet.

Are you sure that you using a Bitcoin.com wallet?

Return to “Technical Support”