MasoudMousavi

Not receiving mined bitcoins

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:27 am

I have been mining in bitcoin.com for almost 2.5 years now. in the last 4 or 5 month I have been having problem with receiving my mined bitcoins. I contacted support 100 times but they always give me stupid answers. Just wanted to see if anybody else has the same problem? and how can I get my mined bitcoins.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Not receiving mined bitcoins

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:36 pm

I have been mining in bitcoin.com for almost 2.5 years now. in the last 4 or 5 month I have been having problem with receiving my mined bitcoins. I contacted support 100 times but they always give me stupid answers. Just wanted to see if anybody else has the same problem? and how can I get my mined bitcoins.
Hey Masoud,

Can you please provide more details in regard to not receiving the bitcoins you've minded?

Is this about withdraws from your Bitcoin.com Pool account to your own bitcoin address? Or is that about the payout amounts of bitcoins you're receiving in the pool account (examples: PPS payout, PPLNS payout)?

HashMan724

Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:35 am

I have had the same issue attempting to manual withdraw from the PPS mine since Feb 3rd!! I started attempting a manual withdrawal when my balance was .005 and stopped all of my miners and went to another mine when the balance reached 0.01764729 .. I must have emailed them 50 times NOW and received only 2 bull s**t responses from "the pool"..

SO PLEASE ASK ME WHAT IS GOING ON AND I WILL RESPOND QUICKLY!! THIS FORUM IS MY LAST HOPE FOR SOME FU***ING HELP!!!

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:31 am

I have had the same issue attempting to manual withdraw from the PPS mine since Feb 3rd!! I started attempting a manual withdrawal when my balance was .005 and stopped all of my miners and went to another mine when the balance reached 0.01764729 .. I must have emailed them 50 times NOW and received only 2 bull s**t responses from "the pool"..

SO PLEASE ASK ME WHAT IS GOING ON AND I WILL RESPOND QUICKLY!! THIS FORUM IS MY LAST HOPE FOR SOME FU***ING HELP!!!
Looks like the Bitcoin.com pool mined a BTC block (671330) today and this was the first BTC block in 41 days.

Please let us forum members know if your BTC withdraw is sent to your address within the next 48 hours.

Return to “Technical Support”