lulzcart

No mining payment with auto-withdrawal on

Tue May 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Hello,

Can i know why the daily mined coins are not paid? I have auto-withdrawal set up and so far i havent seen any coin paid to my wallet in the last 2 days!

Is the auto-withdrawal working or not? if i use manual withdrawal its gonna take 4-5 days for any transaction to be processed (or even more)

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: No mining payment with auto-withdrawal on

Tue May 25, 2021 7:09 pm

Hello,

Can i know why the daily mined coins are not paid? I have auto-withdrawal set up and so far i havent seen any coin paid to my wallet in the last 2 days!

Is the auto-withdrawal working or not? if i use manual withdrawal its gonna take 4-5 days for any transaction to be processed (or even more)
hey lulzcart,

I think (?) there's still a minimum account balance required for auto-withdraw. Are you sure that you have the minimum amount?

I'm not sure what the minimum withdraw amounts are nowadays but if their support articles are up to date they are as follow:

Auto withdrawal minimum:

0.0005 BTC

0.0005 BCH

Manual withdrawal minimum:

0.005 BTC

0.001 BCH

If your balance is above the minimum amount then this appears to be an ongoing problem (intermittently or often for several months to almost a year now). Other miners on the pool have reported waiting months to be paid.

I've looked it into this several times (including communication with staff who are above the support team level).

Diplomatically speaking the best I can do is recommend that you mine on a different pool.

My suggestion is to mine BCH (you can also merge mine Namecoin at the same time) on the BTC.com Pool or on the ViaBTC.com Pool.

lulzcart

Re: No mining payment with auto-withdrawal on

Wed May 26, 2021 11:05 am

i am getting 0.124 bch /day, so it exceeds the minimum amount to withdraw...but still, if i make manual withdrawals i do get them processed once at 4-5 days wich is curious because auto withdrawal is not working at all, and manual withdrawl is still getting processed with huge delays

is this pool closing or what the hell is going wrong? or someone raped Roger Ver? 🤔

Return to “Technical Support”