lukas.ibsen

Bought BTC, but nothing in wallet?

Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi, yesterday I purchased 150$in bitcoin but nothing has showed up in my bitcoin.com wallet yet. I've checked the blockchain link (https://blockchain.info/address/1LaMuLm ... xXbCByAK5X) and it says everything went through. I've done a couple of things that you wrote guides about, I've tried to clear cache which gives me an error "Could not update transaction history", and then I've tried deleting the whole wallet, and importing it again with the backup I had, but sadly nothing worked. I'm extremely new to buying bitcoin, but I made sure before buying that It was the BTC address that I put in so I don't really get why it doesn't show up. I've also tried using the same wallet on my phone, still no bitcoin, and the same error "Could not update transaction history" when trying to clear cache. I've contacted the support team, they tried to help, but the last reply was about 12 hours ago, and before that every email had about 2 hours between answers. I've tried contacting the simplex live support a couple of times, but of course they just lead me to here, so please if you could help me I would be so happy, as this is a lot of money for me, and I was really hoping this would be a good experience, but after this It really hasn't.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Bought BTC, but nothing in wallet?

Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Hi, yesterday I purchased 150$in bitcoin but nothing has showed up in my bitcoin.com wallet yet. I've checked the blockchain link (https://blockchain.info/address/1LaMuLm ... xXbCByAK5X) and it says everything went through. I've done a couple of things that you wrote guides about, I've tried to clear cache which gives me an error "Could not update transaction history", and then I've tried deleting the whole wallet, and importing it again with the backup I had, but sadly nothing worked. I'm extremely new to buying bitcoin, but I made sure before buying that It was the BTC address that I put in so I don't really get why it doesn't show up. I've also tried using the same wallet on my phone, still no bitcoin, and the same error "Could not update transaction history" when trying to clear cache. I've contacted the support team, they tried to help, but the last reply was about 12 hours ago, and before that every email had about 2 hours between answers. I've tried contacting the simplex live support a couple of times, but of course they just lead me to here, so please if you could help me I would be so happy, as this is a lot of money for me, and I was really hoping this would be a good experience, but after this It really hasn't.
Support staff cannot work 24/7 unfornately, we have also been a little short on staff over the Easter weekend.
I will look into your support request when back online shortly
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

lukas.ibsen

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:34 pm

Why can't you just use teamviewer and try and fix the problem?

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:12 am

It is an unfortunate incident. Have you been able to recover your bitcoin? Kindly update this thread. I usually use QR code to make purchase and transfers, just to be sure of the destination. Then no one can say I made a mistake, bla bla bla

Return to “Technical Support”