DruJ

Bitcoin Swap tool

Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:22 am

I'm in need of support.
In an attempt to swap some of my BTC for USDT, I sent a little BTC over to Bitcoin com mobile app.
I used the swap feature and swapped BTC into USDT.

But it seems that the USDT is wrapped? I believe its on the SLP network, but when
I select the SLP network on Trust wallet... It wont let me send it out.

Is there any way for me to get my tokens back on network that isn't Solana?
I've been searching for an exchange that uses Solana in attempt to offload the tokens/swap with a pair but
I have not been successful. Any time I try to send USDT, it says Error not a valid BCH address?
I've been able to store the tokens in Badger Wallet but that's as far as I've gotten.

I've tried sending to a wrapped USDT, solana network USDT, but nothing works.
Bitcoin com doesn't give info on the token, like mint address so I can't manually add the token.

Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Bitcoin Swap tool

Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:52 pm

I'm in need of support.
In an attempt to swap some of my BTC for USDT, I sent a little BTC over to Bitcoin com mobile app.
I used the swap feature and swapped BTC into USDT.

But it seems that the USDT is wrapped? I believe its on the SLP network, but when
I select the SLP network on Trust wallet... It wont let me send it out.

Is there any way for me to get my tokens back on network that isn't Solana?
I've been searching for an exchange that uses Solana in attempt to offload the tokens/swap with a pair but
I have not been successful. Any time I try to send USDT, it says Error not a valid BCH address?
I've been able to store the tokens in Badger Wallet but that's as far as I've gotten.

I've tried sending to a wrapped USDT, solana network USDT, but nothing works.
Bitcoin com doesn't give info on the token, like mint address so I can't manually add the token.

Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
hey Dru,

USDT in the Bitcoin.com Wallet app is an SLP token on the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) chain. You cannot transfer SLP tokens to other chains (USDT on Ethereum ERC-20, BTC Omni layer, EOS, Solana, etc.)

You should also only send to SLP addresses (encoding for SLP addresses is different than that of a BCH address (or CashAddr)).

If the wallet or exchange you're sending to does not have an SLP address please check with their support team before attempting to send SLP tokens to a regular BCH address. You can also (since you're using the Bitcoin.com wallet to send from) contact the Bitcoin.com support team for help and or clarification.

Also, if you're interested, USDT (SLP ) token information is available on Bitcoin.com's BCH block explorer at:

https://explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/token/9fc89d6b7d5be2eac0b3787c5b8236bca5de641b5bafafc8f450727b63615c11

Return to “Technical Support”