fritzmiller

Americans using bitcoin.com iPhone app

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:21 pm

I am a U.S. resident. A few months ago I downloaded the bitcoin.com app, connected my bank account, transferred money, then bought some bitcoin. I did all this not having learned that this is a UK company. I can log in, see my bitcoin, but when I attempt to sell any of it, a message tells me that feature is not available in my region. What steps can I take in order to sell bitcoin through this app back to myself as cash? Thank you for any advice you can give me.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Americans using bitcoin.com iPhone app

Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 am

I am a U.S. resident. A few months ago I downloaded the bitcoin.com app, connected my bank account, transferred money, then bought some bitcoin. I did all this not having learned that this is a UK company. I can log in, see my bitcoin, but when I attempt to sell any of it, a message tells me that feature is not available in my region. What steps can I take in order to sell bitcoin through this app back to myself as cash? Thank you for any advice you can give me.
hey Fritz,

If you're not able to sell through Bitcoin.com you might try the following crypto to fiat exchanges:

- Coinbase.com

- Kraken.com

- Gemini.com

Return to “Technical Support”