CoinSalad
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Use this chart to compare the Bitcoin price to News events

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:05 pm

This chart takes a snapshot of the Bitcoin price every few hours and matches it to top Bitcoin news stories at the time, showing the corresponding headlines at the time of the price point. This is an experimental chart attempting to show a historical reference of the Bitcoin price and Bitcoin news events at the time.

Bitcoin Price with News Events chart: https://coinsalad.com/charts/price-news-events

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Re: Use this chart to compare the Bitcoin price to News events

Wed May 03, 2017 6:38 am

WOW, this is cool. Thanks for sharing it!

Can I make one suggestion? Is it possible to overlay the events on the price chart so we can see the price trends leading up to and past specific events? One other cool think would be a filter by Country news, Global news, and Bitcoin specific news. That way we can do more analysis on how certain news events impact this lovely global currency of ours.

I've bookmarked this site and will share it regularly! Thank you.

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:33 pm

This is pretty cool. I had been looking for something like this.
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

FXTradingPro
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:17 pm

This is a fascinating look at the market correlation. Thanks for sharing. Will definitely keep coming back.
Get Your Share of the Market

Start Trading Forex with Fxtradingpro Trade the world’s largest marketplace and access over 70 forex pairs.

https://fxtradingpro.com/

scientistguy70
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 am

Wow thank you a lot for sharing this chart, that is really interesting! I have not been in the crypto world for too long and I always read about December 2017 etc. , now I can understand everything that happend a lot better and maybe catch up :) ... I would also find it very interesting to see the global news/ general economic news at every point, maybe that would explain some of the rises and falls even more? Anyways, really informative, thanks for sharing!
Hakuna Matata

Return to “Speculation”