Bitcoin Bug
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3354P8vsN63yaVYhAbnyQ1kwydnTV4ow5n

Accumulate bitcoin while you can.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:13 pm

Analytical data shows the trend.
http://bitcoin-bug.com/2018/01/18/accum ... tcoin-can/ #Bitcoin #BTC #BuyBitcoin #trading #bitcoins
Founder of http://www.bitcoin-bug.com

A social network just for people addicted to Cryptocurrency - https://www.addicted2crypto.com Blogs, Profiles, Forums, Polls and much more. See you there guys and gals.

Bitcoinx3
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Accumulate bitcoin while you can.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:01 pm

Bitcoin is good for long term investment

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Bitcoin is good for long term investment
You can never guarantee this. It is an assumption.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Bitcoinx3
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:15 pm

I guess things are not looking good for bitcoin in year of 2018 during the first quarter.

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Bitcoin has a bright future and so does other cryptocurrencies. Many powerful people have used crytocurrencies to enrich themselves last year. The price of bitcoin is likely to fall lower, but will increase by the end of the year according to many analyst. It is time to buy and hold at your own risk.

axicron
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Most of people in crypto want to see immediate results and constant growth, cuz they have came to crypto when it was hyped in December 2017 and now they panically selling their coins and moaning about Bitcoin's price falling. The more stable community Bitcoin has - the more stable price it will have.

Erica_wil88
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 am

Buy bitcoin when the price is down and be wise not to be triggered by speculations and then sell it in just a few days or months. Forget about it and then return after years and you'll be happy you did it.

FXTradingPro
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:59 am

The up move recently has been nice but it will need to break above $7000. Once that level is breached it could head back up to the all-time highs again.
Get Your Share of the Market

Start Trading Forex with Fxtradingpro Trade the world’s largest marketplace and access over 70 forex pairs.

https://fxtradingpro.com/

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Obviously. Everyone knows the value and importance of Bitcoin. The problem is that they are worth around $7500. Not everyone can afford them. What do you think will be the highest value Bitcoin will achieve in this year?

harly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Arbitrage is the most effective earning strategy even in a falling market . To track "holes" in courses I installed BibitBot, it sends notifications to Telegram, then I make transactions. In a month receive 4-5 btc

tomps
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Arbitrage is the most effective earning strategy even in a falling market . To track "holes" in courses I installed BibitBot, it sends notifications to Telegram, then I make transactions. In a month receive 4-5 btc
Yes, cool bot https://www.bibitbot.com/. They give an arbitration training program. I did not know much when I bought the subscription, but they taught me))

bluke
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:36 am

Yes, cool bot https://www.bibitbot.com/. They give an arbitration training program. I did not know much when I bought the subscription, but they taught me))
the same situation . My husband tried to teach me how to find large holes but i didn't have enough time. I am quite busy but when he bought Bibitbot we started to use it together and now i am like a pro lmfao. so its really a great bot which helps beginners to trade and make profit easily.

scientistguy70
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:54 am

Could you maybe explain the concept of Arbitrage a little or maybe tell me where I find more information about this? It sounds very interessting but as I am only a beginner I don't really understand how this works. So if anyone could explain it or maybe give me a tip on where I find explanations, that are easy to understand I would really apprechiate it! Thanks in advance :)
Hakuna Matata

Nick567
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:29 pm

I have a question about the motivation of bots for inter-exchange arbitrage, which is best used?

Rom86

Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:57 am

I think it's important to understand what's important to you, what functions. In my opinion, the most versatile and effective bot is Bibit Bot. Developers update it every time and also offer free consultations and training between the exchange arbitrage :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to “Speculation”