btc_manager
Banned
Banned

A Guide to Trading Cryptocurrency, Part 2: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:32 pm

If you want to invest in or trade cryptocurrency, a powerful predictive tool that is often overlooked is the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo method originates from Japan and has been under-utilised by professionals in the West due to the lack of translation and guidance on how to actually use it, with most dismissing it as an exotic indicator.

It is only in the past decade or so that Westerners have started to understand the power of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.

This indicator works very well for BTC-USD and other cryptocurrencies, as well as working successfully for Asian traders trading in stocks, commodities, and futures. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo translates into English as 'equilibrium chart at a glance.'

You can take a quick glance at the chart and immediately find the balance point, or 'equilibrium zone' for the asset in question. Invented by Goichi Hosoda, a journalist, he released the Ichimoku system to the public in 1968 after he recruited a group of students to run simulations by hand to test the system for two decades...

Read more here:

https://btcmanager.com/trading-strategi ... kinko-hyo/

affandi
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13wPEiRjfoJN6HQ8tyRVepaL2b1Ky5DTtB

Re: A Guide to Trading Cryptocurrency, Part 2: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:07 pm

Great, I need articles of this post, glad to read

grandFX
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19BkU3ZUHsHaiJ2vye4JHEZYZBhfvnrkTB

Re: A Guide to Trading Cryptocurrency, Part 2: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:07 am

I also like this indicator
but I prefer to use Moving Average and RSI indicator to see the price in the chart with metatrader application.

Return to “Speculation”