DavidDo03808449
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Stay away from Coin Bull & Paperex

Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:30 am

I'm open to share my experience and to also enlighten everyone on Coin Bull & Paperex Scam. They are big time scam and if you have invested on any of the fake brokers please kindly reverse your deposits if possible. I invested 65% of my retirement payment on Coin Bull and Paperex with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses.I had paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 9 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money within 15days from the brokers(Coin Bull & Payperex), it was worth it, he was able to retrieve my funds. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact the expert on '' wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dutcom) " He can guide through getting your money back. Be sure of where you invest everyone

Return to “South Africa”