Bitclub1991
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Industrial mining of bitcoin

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:14 am

Hello, I want to give you more detailed information on mining on an industrial scale. If you have already engaged in mining yourself, then you know roughly what it is. At the dawn of development (since 2009) - the canning could have been almost on a laptop and on a weak computer, but the more the popularity of the cue ball the more it becomes miners - the competition is constantly growing and the complexity of mining is increasing. more and more computing power is required. If you do it yourself, you have already encountered difficulties in this type of activity: you need to pick up and buy equipment, find a place (in an apartment it seems like it's not safe to do it - equipment is constantly in work - you need to monitor it.) There have been cases when apartments burned, for the overload in the wiring - the more power of the building - the more chances to arrange a fire), equip for mining, the cost of electricity can eat not a small part of the profit, the equipment can fail, after some time it has tarevaet and requires updating and increasing capacity to be able to continue to compete with other mayningovymi farms, etc. And my opinion is that this makes sense to deal with on a large scale - it seems like there is not much point in buying one and throwing an ashik on it. For example, for the same year while the initial investment is repulsed, the equipment can become so old that it will require an upgrade to a new one.
There is an alternative method of mining. I chose something like a better way to make money on mining: you can invest money in a large mining farm that mines on an industrial scale (buy a share of their equipment, so to speak). The farm of the mine receives the cue ball and the other crypt and distributes the profits in bricks between investors in accordance with their shares. The payback of the invested money is approximately one year (approximately the same as for independent mining, but there are no difficulties and disadvantages that you can face with individual mining).
The farm in which I invested is one of the world's top 10 for the production of a cue ball (which is already an indicator that the organization is serious) - this can be traced on independent sites such as blockin and btc.com. The organization attracts investors, constantly increasing the capacity of buying new equipment (for example, for the year from the beginning of 2017 to the present time - they increased the capacity by 7 times), which allows it to compete with other mining giants. Individual miner is unlikely to be able to increase its computing power with such speed. The difference from cloud mining is that the vast majority of cloud mining farms can not even prove that they have mining farms and where they come from (they are scams), so they can promise any high interest on profitability luring out new customers. At the same time, even payments will be from these cloud farms, while the flow of new money is coming, but usually it does not last long - the flow of money will end and there will be no payment for the promised super interest if such a cloud farm does not have real or rented equipment. If a cloud farm really has equipment, then it gives you a certain fixed capacity lease, the income from which falls catastrophically quickly, since the complexity of mining is constantly growing, and your leased power does not increase. In a farm that I recommend, you buy a piece of equipment and your power grows with the growth of the entire farm (since you own a share, rather than a certain fixed capacity). The plans for the development of the farm for further expansion in terms of increasing capacity and expanding opportunities for production of promising crypto-loans are grandiose, if you look at the news. In this case, it is profitable for all: investors - the profitability in my opinion is decent (there is not much business to offer so much), investing in a mining farm is naturally profitable - for the money of investors it is constantly expanding its business. For more information, write to me in private messages or by e-mail dlaperepiska@gmail.com

Bitclub1991
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Industrial mining of bitcoin

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:45 am

Return to “South Africa”