Rastaways
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1BLKBie2njJxH2ycSXoShvU6gXiMs4qeat

Spectrocoin scam of 100 Bitcoin

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:01 am

Spectrocoin has locked my account with them for months and after submitting all required details they asked them blocked my number from calling them and also blocked any email address I'm using in contacting them. The company is operating scam because real Bitcoin company will allow you transfer your Bitcoin if they don't want to be of service to you. My 100 Bitcoin is locked in their site spectrocoin.com.

mrlaksevics

Re: Spectrocoin scam of 100 Bitcoin

Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Same problem with me. Had 26 BTC (bitcoins) in my spectrocoin wallet. They locked my account, when i sent selfie with my passport, they blocked chat in they site , ignore on emails ... Maybe there is some way to recover bitcoins. Maybe I can make claim in court or something like that. Can somene help me ?

chopstick
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Fight back. Find out who's operating the website, provide all evidence to the police and press charges or sue. Preferably the both of you should work together.
Save 10% on trading fees for 6 months on BitMEX by using my referral link: https://www.bitmex.com/register/5cK85y

Profit-Driven Research on how to earn Money using Bitcoin: https://bitcoincasestudies.com

chopstick
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:17 pm

It doesn't look like the website is being operated anonymously. They are probably selectively scamming. Find out who it is, what country and report their asses to the police, lawyer up and sue their asses. Find out if you can have them arrested.

If you give up, the scammers win.
Save 10% on trading fees for 6 months on BitMEX by using my referral link: https://www.bitmex.com/register/5cK85y

Profit-Driven Research on how to earn Money using Bitcoin: https://bitcoincasestudies.com

SerutEhtt
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1SeruCcX7fSMAMTLuUbokaP77STszuPJm

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:06 pm

As per their contact us: https://spectrocoin.com/en/contact.html page, they're operating from UK but before taking legal actions, I suggest addressing them publicly through FB or Twitter.

But seriously guys, keep your coins in your wallet, this is what happens whenever you give control of your money to someone else.
CoinMama
Buy BTC itcoins with Credit Card or Cash in minutes

0x8d8b18B67F6A0B8B30798E0f63afA3c09f04c130

Rastaways
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1BLKBie2njJxH2ycSXoShvU6gXiMs4qeat

Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Spectrocoin still locked and blocked my chat and ignored my email. Kindly release my 100 btc. They don't have office in London because that London office is a fake address they are operating from poor Europe country Lithuania. If you think this is lie prove yourself by releasing my Bitcoin

zepher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AcpbNnMQqAESfpNUxriPVsVYy7nsrVJ1j

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:30 pm

Spectrocoin still locked and blocked my chat and ignored my email. Kindly release my 100 btc. They don't have office in London because that London office is a fake address they are operating from poor Europe country Lithuania. If you think this is lie prove yourself by releasing my Bitcoin
Once again, this just repeats what has been said for years and years.

IF YOU DON'T HOLD THE KEYS TO YOUR BITCOINS - YOU DO NOT OWN THE BITCOINS

I am genuinely sorry that you have learnt this lesson over the staggering amount of 100 BTC. Same as the guy above who has lost 26 BTC to the same shady place.

We all need to use exchanges etc - but do not let them hold your funds. EVER. Move your bitcoins off exchanges and into addresses YOU control when you have completed your transactions.

Again, I am sorry you have learnt such a harsh lesson.

To anyone else... think twice before entrusting your bitcoins to a third party.
1VAULTPU7XXsB5h6pb6VdZE7ZxKHCxmVb

grandFX
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19BkU3ZUHsHaiJ2vye4JHEZYZBhfvnrkTB

Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:04 am

It's better to thread ANN on bitcointalk to complain your problem or open the thread in scam accusation with a proof
I suggest do not store your coin an exchanges. It's totally risky.

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:05 am

Spectrocoin has locked my account with them for months and after submitting all required details they asked them blocked my number from calling them and also blocked any email address I'm using in contacting them. The company is operating scam because real Bitcoin company will allow you transfer your Bitcoin if they don't want to be of service to you. My 100 Bitcoin is locked in their site spectrocoin.com.
A 100 btc theft is a pretty heavy accusation. Do you have any proof to any of your claims?

Screenshots, previous transfers, correspondence or anything of that nature would be helpful.

mattyB
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JnpxghRVmGipRnqxANdjLnpWMbF6ZoV1N

Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Apart from being a bit pricey and their debit card not turning up in very good packaging I had no issues with this platform, so I'm sorry to hear that there's accusations they're running a scam.

I agree with the posters above regarding your private keys. it's a lesson people still keep having to learn, often times at great expense. The best thing about Bitcoin is the ability to be your own bank. Don't let others hold your coins.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:35 pm

I am genuinely sorry that you have learnt this lesson over the staggering amount of 100 BTC. Same as the guy above who has lost 26 BTC to the same shady place.

We all need to use exchanges etc - but do not let them hold your funds. EVER. Move your bitcoins off exchanges and into addresses YOU control when you have completed your transactions.

THIS. I don't even trust third parties with 1BTC.. what more 100.
https://cryptosec.info/

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:35 pm

THIS. I don't even trust third parties with 1BTC.. what more 100.
https://cryptosec.info/

bredk

Donate BTC of your choice to 18j2xG9vPeYARu2JxMhSK1aQjNRz3Kb9DE

Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:43 pm

cmon dude.. thats a huge amount of money.. why use third parties.. :\ Sorry but I cant help you, only sympathize.

Return to “Scam accusations”