Naganua

Scammers have stolen my money

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:25 am

Hi
My ID in blockchain <<removed>>
Yesterday I want get BTH on my blockchain wallet and finded video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRZHTt_lwBA&t=1s. I make step by steps by this video and as result all my money was stolen.
As I understand today thieves can do this after know my Backup phrase of 12 words and sent my money to 1Be7Ej9WA8ioDuqrRKCaGcCBM6Uu3Mci53. I don't know all this nuances, please help me return my money.
Thanks

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Scammers have stolen my money

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:56 am

Hi
My ID in blockchain <<removed>>
Yesterday I want get BTH on my blockchain wallet and finded video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRZHTt_lwBA&t=1s. I make step by steps by this video and as result all my money was stolen.
As I understand today thieves can do this after know my Backup phrase of 12 words and sent my money to 1Be7Ej9WA8ioDuqrRKCaGcCBM6Uu3Mci53. I don't know all this nuances, please help me return my money.
Thanks
Hello and welcome to the forum,

I think that you need to do a little homework on wallet security, i have removed the wallet ID you posted because this is one half of your login details, with just the ID and some luck a hacker could brute force your wallet password.

How much was stolen and in what transaction?
The address you gave looks like it could be from a exchange or even a bitcoin mixer but not sure.

Please note that Bitcoin.com is just one domain name used to promote Bitcoin. Bitcoin.com is not an official website. Just like nobody owns the email technology, nobody owns the Bitcoin network.
We cannot reverse or refund any transactions.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Zenwong75

Donate BTC of your choice to 17kBHZChzJtnviX381uq61xnKhFPrMvTR9

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:36 pm

I using bitcoin.org to create my wallet so i can transfer Bitcoin to my account. But once i did bitcoin transfer, i could not open my wallet. Is there any method to open wallet, or refund the bitcoin back?

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Welcome to the world of crypto. Stay safe! It is the wild west out there!
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

whatmaybemaybe
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:36 pm

unfortunately the world of cypto is not a safe one,, just dont believe the hype from sites, it is far easier to lose money/coins than it is to make them

AskGamblers
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:08 am

This is why you have to make sure your personal data is always kept secure.
AskGamblers, World's Best Online Gambling Website

bossmarket1
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:02 pm

I store my details on a flash drive. It is safe and reliable.
✅✅✅✅ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ в РОЙ КЛУБ ✅✅✅✅ ª Регистрация в Рой клубе, Roy club :
https://roy.cash/club?ref=PRIZM16347

Angela66

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:58 pm

After making a massive mistake and believing this bitcoin scam company had me invest, After daily phone calls for a month or more i sent them a larger sum near 50k in total then all contact immediately ceased and I couldn’t access my investment. Fortunately got in contact with Securedinte1 (aT) g mail .com and i had my bitcoin back in my new own wallet. Big thank you to Adrian Gonzalez.

Return to “Scam accusations”