pappap

Quantum Hash

Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:59 am

Quantum Hash

Hey guys Im a newbie really and wondering if any of you know much about Quantum Hash at all on <<referral link removed>>
Seems to between 10 - 14% Daily & also give you 125 GH for signing up & you can start earning from that ??

It is an official UK Company but only JUST opened up & im always a bit wary of that ??

If some you experts will take a peek and give me a clue on what I should be looking for etc.......

I signed up & just put $100 in to test the waters & will let you all know how I get on with it...

Thanks all

cryptos123
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Quantum Hash

Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:23 pm

So Quantumhash is like Auroramine. It will pay users for an amount of time and then when they hit their desired btc amount , they will stop paying and eventually stop their website. Just withdrawn around 1.80 USD to my Blockchain.

But Quantumhash is a good oportunity to invest early, and get profit in time. So they're online for 5 days for now. You can start to invest and earn some good profits. Just don't invest to much, just the amount you're able to lose if something goes wrong.

Register to Quantumhash for 150GH/s: Quantumhash

Raj9873

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:17 pm

I Withdraw my 2.60$ earning but i did not not money into bitcoin wallet. And when i click transaction link got error transaction not found.
Send you link of Link of screenshot and transaction link:

Transaction Link: https://blockchain.info/tx/108ada57d1c1 ... 5ee6e91095
ScreenShot: http://prntscr.com/h8fv2j https://prnt.sc/h8fvbf

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 12qHEnK5JZEvp8tZcLZKiD8rnQyJVtKPvR

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:36 pm

stop supporting scam....you will lose money so..why support the new company with no proof of real mining integrate software and hardware ? ..all bitcoin cloud company that promising a high ROI (return of investment) possibility scam. Dont you see, whos behind the company?....pls be more educate dont just join if you are not willing to lose money....

Raj9873

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Is this company really fraud and team of scammer.

anewstarslot

Donate BTC of your choice to 1A2PeMpFBujBCuhwNC4uBxR8MVbZ4RWbFK

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Quantum Hash don’t pay. Today i tryed to send a payment to my btc address, but is not possible for one misteriously error...
I write a mail at support, but i haven’t a response

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:29 am

Quantum Hash

Hey guys Im a newbie really and wondering if any of you know much about Quantum Hash at all on <<referral link removed>>
Seems to between 10 - 14% Daily & also give you 125 GH for signing up & you can start earning from that ??

It is an official UK Company but only JUST opened up & im always a bit wary of that ??

If some you experts will take a peek and give me a clue on what I should be looking for etc.......

I signed up & just put $100 in to test the waters & will let you all know how I get on with it...

Thanks all
You are not asking about anything, you were just spamming your referral link.

Referral link removed
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Return to “Scam accusations”