bnaj

My experience with exmo.com

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Hello,

I was searching for e-currency exchange services and I came across exmo. I tried to verify my account so I submitted my passport and proof of address which were accepted and verified. the final step was to print, sign and re-upload the agreement. I did that and submitted it, however, it was rejected because the printer didn't clearly show the edges!! I used a Xerox printer in my work that we use in every official document, but apparently, it's not good for exmo!. I contacted the support to tell them the edges are visible if you move your screen or increase brightness. their response came back to me asking me to take a selfie with my passport. How on earth is this related to my issue with submitting the agreement??? shouldn't they be asking such request when I submitted my passport and they accepted it? When I told them that and asked to transfer me to their supervisor, they ignored my email.

I went to the verification page and uploaded another scanned document that shows the edges and it got refused again!!! The funny thing is when they refuse it, they don't bother to change the reason of rejection so you never know why and how to fix it! I had to contact support again and they told me they transferred my case to the person responsible. After days, I got a message telling me to upload a signed agreement!!! BUT I already did that and they were signed!!! I told them that, yet they rejected it again. Did I ask why? They said to upload it ascending order not descending (as if they can't check it numbered 3-2-1). I re-uploaded the agreement in 1-2-3 order. Now they come again and ask me to upload a selfie with passport and my login page which i did and could read every word in the picture, but it got rejected and asked me to upload another picture!!!! WTF is this? are they trolling or trying so hard to make you leave?

Or is it a shady business that collects people's personal info?
I have been dealing with this nonsense for 2 months and no progress. Imagine if I put money in there and they request to re-verify and keep the money for themselves! They are totally unprofessional and have the worst customer support who can't understand your question and reply with a totally different question to your inquiry.

Check their about us page.No valuable info or who's behind this shady website
https://exmo.com/en/about_us
They are so horrible that they don't pay attention to what they copy&pastedo that page " we are available 27/7" WTF does this mean?

I requested to delete my account but didn't receive any response

Exmo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: My experience with exmo.com

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Hello dear customer!

We are very sorry for the inconveniences, but could you please send your login, ticket number and other related information to customer support? We understand your concerns and we will do all possible to solve your problem. Regarding your issue, an analysis will be conducted. We don't want to lose our customers, so thank you for your patience.

Best regards, EXMO team
★ EXMO.COM ★ Minimum fees ★ Maximum security ★ High-quality service ★

perkele666

Re: My experience with exmo.com

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:48 pm

I’m having a very similar issue with Exmo. I uploaded my ID and a photo of a letter with my address on it couple weeks ago. Despite the long time, it is still pending. It says verification is in process for weeks now but nothing is happening. It put me in a doubt that they run a shady business to collect data from people for god knows what purpose. I landed on this page doing a google search.

I was wondering did you happen to have your account verified in the end? How long did it take after all?

Return to “Scam accusations”