Keithvdw

IQ Option Broker App

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Hi Guys,

I am very new at this, and lately i have see the "IQ Option" crypto currency trading app all over the place online and on facebook.
I want to know if this is just another scam or if this is a legitimate trading app for bitcoin.

Can anyone give me some advise on this?

Thanks.

IQ_Option

Re: IQ Option Broker App

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Hello!

IQ Option is a well-known and reputable broker providing services in more than 170 countries all over the world.

If you have any questions or hesitations about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team: https://iqoption.com/en/contacts.
It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team

Alina_IQ_Option

Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Hello! Thank you for your review.
As a representative of IQ Option I would like to give you an update on the current situation. Hopefully it will clear all the doubts. Let me break my answer according to some points discussed below:

**1.Withdrawals decline**
We can decline withdrawal in case we detect fraudulent activity on the account, also if we don't receive all the required documents for verification or if one has used the third party's payment details. You may contact our support to find out the reason why your withdrawal request was declined. Here is our e-mail: support@iqoption.com

**2.Account block**

Please mind that under no circumstances we can block an account without any substantial reasons to that. That is simply illegal and therefore out of our practice. We do not block account based on their Profitability, this is illegal as well and can be traced.
We can block the account in case we detect fraudulent activity on the account, also if we don't receive all the required documents for verification or if one has used the third party's details.
The violation of our Terms&Condition should take place for such actions from our side.
Please, contact our support for the reason why your account is blocked.

**3.Chart manipulation**
Let us kindly tell you that the graphics are formed every second according to the quotes provided by Leverate, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Bittrex and NASDAQ Basic and can be checked here: https://iqoption.com/en/historical-financial-quotes
If you do not agree with the results of the deal, kindly contact our support! Thank you!

IQ Option is a well-known and reputable broker providing services in more than 170 countries all over the world.
And we do our best to ensure that you have the best trading experience here, and that comes with a lot of trust.
You can check all our policies here:https://iqoption.com/en/terms-and-conditions
Accepting our Terms and Conditions you agree with the rules and procedures of the company.
At the same time, we should also fulfill our responsibilities stated in our Terms and Conditions. It means we may not block your account or decline your withdrawal request without giving any reason for that.
And you are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or hesitations.

Thank you for your attention,
Alina IQ Option Team

george.tam

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Don't think it is a good idea.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-re ... ex-brokers

You can pick a better reputation broker like IG, CMC markets or plus500 for cryptocurrency CFD trading.

DancarrickBrian
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:16 pm

hi everyone, I feel obligated to recommend the services of www.oxpahat.org after helping me recover some funds in just 2days. Some challenges of withdrawals we traders are facing today in binary option is not because binary option is no longer a nice place to invest capitals, but the problem is that there’s a lot of scam brokers all over the world. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds, i once lost over $650k , it was so hard for me to get myself because i was going to loose all my investments. A friend i met on reddit introduced me to an ethic hacker at oxpahat.org they who was able to help me retrieve all my funds without upfront fee within 48hours to help recover your lost funds from brokerage accounts, mutual funds, bank accounts, credit scams, crypto wallets etc incase you need assistance, their Tel +18059912169

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:33 pm

These option strategies are total scams, stay away from them!!
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Anastasiya IQ Option

Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Hello, guys!

Thank you for the reviews. We are really sorry if you had poor experience with us. Could you please share the details of your issue with our support team at our support email? They will do their best to investigate what happened and help you have the best trading experience with IQ Option! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback!

We are here not only to answer your questions but to be your companion on a trading journey and help with any struggle or issue that may occur. If there is anything else, that you would like to see on our platform - please let us know. We listen to our traders' suggestions and implement it. Together we can grow much faster!

Return to “Scam accusations”