totorino

How do you investigate an ETH scam?

Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Hi all. Looks like exchanges are bringing us "surprises" one by one. So I'd like to ask you to share your approach to tracing lost funds, in particular in ETH.

In my case, if I need to dig into a fraud, everything is quite simple:

1. Map the timeline of the events and collect available evidence (mainly addresses!).

2. Inspect the addresses in wallet explorers (too many of them to mention just one) or multi-blockchain explorers (e.g. ORS CryptoHound).

3. Check from open sources to whom the original and related addresses belong; try to identify persons and fill in other gaps in the timeline.

Do you have another approach? Share it here if yes. :)

DancarrickBrian
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How do you investigate an ETH scam?

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:36 pm

hello everyone, I lost 900k usd to greensfieldcapital. I totally lost hope in getting my money back, i tried charging back but that never worked, i got a lawyer but that never worked too until i came across a post on a Certified Binary Options Recovery Experts www.oxpahat.org with perfection and 100% assurance... they who has been guiding people on steps to take to recover lost funds from financial scam and was able to get all my funds recovered last week... services@oxpahat.org to email.

Return to “Scam accusations”