amansethi1982

Donate BTC of your choice to 3HKwsuhYYGVyxqZS9Ec2nZynAzN9jYDvSW

Got scammed by Bitcoin-India.org

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:35 am

Hi All Bitcoin Enthusiasts,

My name is Aman Sethi and I am from India.

I am a huge Bitcoin Enthusiast and monitoring Bitcoin trend, rates, news globally from past few months now. I studied ups and down trend in Bitcoin price so steadily day and night and later implemented with some accurate predictions that I earned a handsome profit within a short span of time.

I started trading Bitcoin from the first week of October 2017 onwards until this exchange (Bitcoin-India.org) blocked my account and stole all my Bitcoins worth $19500 at the end of November 2017.

At first they disabled my account and after enabling my account they stole all my balance and made it Zero. I am still fighting with them to get my balance back but I am losing hope day by day as the only customer care support they have is through e-mail and it has been 5 days today that I have not received any reply from them.
The worst mistake of my life that I put all my hard earned money to trade in Bitcoin trusting that this exchange will not cheat on me but they did.

Now I am totally bankrupt and have no money left, I feel like a stupid now but when my money was growing I used to feel like I am the smartest ass in the whole world.

I heard that people gets there wishes fulfilled during X-mas days and lots of people do charity during X-Mas.
I urge to all Bitcoin Enthusiasts to help me by donating any amount that you can so that I can at least earn a living.

My Bitcoin address is :
3HKwsuhYYGVyxqZS9Ec2nZynAzN9jYDvSW

##DONT TRUST HTTPS://BITCOIN-INDIA.ORG

May God Bless you all
May you all get healthy and wealthy life ahead.
Amen

BITCONMAN

Re: Got scammed by Bitcoin-India.org

Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:19 am

I'm in the same situation. I have bought coins worth of 12laksh but site not letting me to send outside some times they appear 'zero' . Looks like the transaction we do on the portal are dummy.

Victims of Bitcoin India .org please come forward .. we shouldn't leave these cheaters ..and recover our hard earned money back.

Turner4

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:04 am

I don't know why his is happening to all Indian clients, may be due to the Government rules. As we all know there are so many rules to join a bit-coin in India. As here is the list https://typemyessays.com/dissertation-help You may have a look on it. Now a days It is very much on top 10 trending list. So before login you need to check out these rules and conditions.

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:15 pm

That's a pity. I had similiar position with another one.

DavidDo03808449
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:01 pm

I was in same situation when was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses. I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money within 5days from the brokers(Coin Bull), it was worth it, he was able to retrieve my funds. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact the expert on '' wealthrecovery (AT ) cyberservices (dtcom)" also he can render any other desired hacking services, I can assure he would be able to help you just as he helped me, you can give him a try if you don't mind. Binary options brokers shouldn't get away with this.

Return to “Scam accusations”