brenn2

Eboost The Trusted Gamer Coin a Scam

Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:06 am

The trusted game coin is a big scam in which the developers took the money from the investors and did nothing, leaving the investors in a miserable condition. The scam was hosted on Bittrex and many people trusted bittrex as it is supposed to provide a safe platform for investing money in new / emerging cryptocurrency. I myself has invested in this coin for using it for esport betting and this coin could be used worldwide for esport betting from day one, none of the things that were mentioned on the Bittrex funding page and thier website has come true to this date and the developers never returned my emails for the status of this coin.

Westernory
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Eboost The Trusted Gamer Coin a Scam

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:29 am

The trusted game coin is a big scam in which the developers took the money from the investors and did nothing, leaving the investors in a miserable condition. The scam was hosted on Bittrex and many people trusted bittrex as it is supposed to provide a safe platform for investing money in new / emerging cryptocurrency. I myself has invested in this coin for using it for esport betting and this coin could be used worldwide for esport betting from day one, none of the things that were mentioned on the Bittrex funding page and thier website has come true to this date and the developers never returned my emails for the status of this coin.

I always thought that Bittrex acted essentially like an escrow during the initial ICO period, am I missing something here because investing in ICOs on Bittrex is supposed to be safe?

I'm pretty sure bittrex also has the dev's personal info(if it is not faked in the first place). Is bittrex doing anything right now to recover user funds?

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:16 am

I always thought that Bittrex acted essentially like an escrow during the initial ICO period, am I missing something here because investing in ICOs on Bittrex is supposed to be safe?

I'm pretty sure bittrex also has the dev's personal info(if it is not faked in the first place). Is bittrex doing anything right now to recover user funds?
Bittrex allows ICO makes the ability for coin makers to provide the guidelines of what determines a "successful campaign". This is usually something along the lines of x% must be sold.

Bittrex has no ability to make sure an ICO fulfills all of the promises made in a campaign.

Furthermore, unless criminal or civil charges are pressed, releasing user data about ICO creators would be a massive breach of privacy and break their own privacy policy.

jhana322

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:39 pm

I know how you feel, I feel the same way I lost my investment in this stupid coin too at the time it looked like a very promising investment as the coin would be able achieve so much because of its features such as being accept worldwide in gaming platforms but in the end the devs got our money and did nothing and bittrex is not being helpful at all.

gorrim

Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:30 pm

My situation is the same as you guys, I invested just because of the coins potential, what it could do for the esports industry and how it would change it from its launch day but none of that happened I waited patiently and fianlly contacted the developers hoping to get a response but the developers don't even bother to return our emails, there is practically no way of getting our investments back from bittrex as their system cannot prove that nothing what the coin promissed or said has done so we can't even press charges against the developers.

Coalfridge
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:06 pm

My situation is the same as you guys, I invested just because of the coins potential, what it could do for the esports industry and how it would change it from its launch day but none of that happened I waited patiently and fianlly contacted the developers hoping to get a response but the developers don't even bother to return our emails, there is practically no way of getting our investments back from bittrex as their system cannot prove that nothing what the coin promissed or said has done so we can't even press charges against the developers.
How do those new ICOs even plan to succeed having such foul competitors... How much have you lost? I mean, was it manageable enough just to forget or more?

jackboss
Banned
Banned

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:21 am

Thanks for the notice!

hypocalese

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:22 pm

This story is a Scam. eBoost is a very active coin in the gaming community and they are living up to their motto "The Trusted Gamer Coin". Over 30K users on Discord TradeCentral are using eBoost for trading in-game items and growing. They are running gaming tournaments with cryptocurrency prize pools.

Do your research before posting garbage.

Return to “Scam accusations”