Who else has suffered this problem with CoinJar?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:03 am

Yes, delays up to one hour
No votes
Yes delays up to one day
No votes
Yes delays up to three days
50%
Yes delays up to one week
No votes
Count it gone
50%

Total votes: 2
sjscryptonew

Coinjar.com - Potential SCAM - NO Support, Missing $4750, BTC2XRP in Coinjar sent crypto to BTC Markets, 3 Days, Nothing

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:03 am

Well,

I am not convinced this is normal. A digital transaction slower than withdrawing out as cash, then depositing in as BPAY and waiting 4 days. I don't think so.

Top that off with no answer to the highest level of support at CoinJar.com - equals potential SCAM to me.

Here is the series of events. Can somebody please explain if in 3 full days and nothing shows up in BTC Markets, yet CoinJar says the BTC is transferred if this is normal? Why cannot Coinjar answer a support request? Is it that hard? Simply, their contract may say that you agree to a UK jurisdiction, but not when you trade in the country where your consumer is. Off to court we go if they do not return my money.

1. WITHDRAWAL OF EQUIVALENCE OF BTC CONVERTED TO XRP BEING A DEPOSIT from COINJAR of my balance of around $4750 AU sent from COINJAR in exact BITCOIN CONVERTED to the given;

2. BTC MARKETS XRP r*1*p*J*j*D*Q*7*2S*b*6*c*P***d**E address;

3. EXPECTING to hopefully see around the equivalent of $4750 AU added to the AU balance added in XRP equivalence within 10 minutes in BTC Markets.

4. Did not happen.

5. Coinjar transaction looks like this.

6. Nothing shows up whatsoever in BTC Markets as if nothing happened which is why I suspect CoinJar.

7. CoinJar reports a Zero balance and withdrawal.

8. I have put 8 support requests in and NOTHING.

9. The next thing I will put in is a SUMMONS. I warn everyone to stay away from this disgusting monstrosity for the simple fact they cannot even answer their 24/7 customer service emails.

10. As it stands it is under Australian Law, a failure to provide a duty of care to provide a service that was fit for purpose.

11. Who else has suffered this?

Return to “Scam accusations”