KeithMills

Coinboost.info

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello,

My name is Keith and I'm new to Bitcoin investing/mining. Over the past few weeks I've received several invites on Social Media Site (Instagram) from BTC investors/miners. Several of them have recommended Coinboost.info to me, stating that if I buy 0.02 BTC that my money would double every 8 hours. I'm a bit skeptical! Has anyone heard of or even used coinboost.info and is it a legitimate company?

Thanks,

BingoCoin

Re: Coinboost.info

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:15 am

Bingo Coin is a decentralized online entertainment platform developed using cutting-edge technology, designed for you to participate in eSports games and tournaments, or otherwise actively engage with your interest in games, sports and eSports. #BlockChain

KeithMills

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Do you have any information about Coinboost.info?

Nia4you

Thu May 31, 2018 12:56 pm

SCAM Alert!

The company doesn’t exist. Instagram Users invite you to join them and double your Bitcoins in 8 hours if you chat with the support. They never pay. They tell you you have to pay fees and extras to get your payout! This will never happen. The person on Instagram tells you that he or she did it and shows fake receivings. DON‘T INVEST THERE!

Ciaran
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 32sgk27xxqb1KZiE1d4RtsqGMZ3suB1N2P

Thu May 31, 2018 1:12 pm

SCAM Alert!

The company doesn’t exist. Instagram Users invite you to join them and double your Bitcoins in 8 hours if you chat with the support. They never pay. They tell you you have to pay fees and extras to get your payout! This will never happen. The person on Instagram tells you that he or she did it and shows fake receivings. DON‘T INVEST THERE!
Thank you for bringing this to peoples attention, the best thing we can do to prevent these types of scams is to keep each other as informed as possible.
Download your Bitcoin.com wallet HERE

Return to “Scam accusations”