Mika Eronen

Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews @kimtorri Revenue Pool is a huge scam

Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:57 am

I Joined this CryptoPlanet servive 4 month ago. It's cost about 0.35 btc/month.
First they told that there is some kind of Revenue Pool. To Invest pool 1.5Btc they promised 25% back from pool every week. so that way it's possible to cover monthly fee costs.
So i entered to Pool but after first week they (Robert Crypto) told that he gambled my bitcoins instead to putting them to pool.
He had very sorry about that and promised to recovering them. Nothing happened and finally they (Robert Crypto and kimtorri 'Roshelle') did not even read my messages anymore.
They just took money and ignore!
I will reply short version what happened to below. Full Version of telegram conversations you can ask from me.

Please contact to me if you are thinking to join service or you are already using that service. Let's change experiences!
Telegram: @MikaEronen

Mika Eronen

Re: Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews @kimtorri Revenue Pool is a huge scam

Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:59 am

bitcoin_conversation_short_version.txt
Earlier this year
Jan 17
You shared an item
Text
Can view
Anyone with the link
Jan 17
You uploaded an item
Text

17 December 2019
19:09 Hello
Bitmex private fee
0.4/Btc/month

Trial week 0.15/Btc
19:46
Robert Crypto
19:49
Mika Eronen
19:49
Robert Crypto
We also have revenue pool
For private members
I'm from Dubai
19:57
Robert Crypto
Trial week is for 0.15/btc
You can get it but for sure you will make big profits
Sure im not telling to get in now, you can when you wish to take some space from tradings at same time you're not missing on profits with pool in future u can get in.
22:32
And ofcourse by self trades you can make bigger profits per day,

Incase you not able to trade or catch or have it both it depends.

It is small profits for them to deliver while they triple per day

With nature of 30/70 split it is running very smooth since few years now

Its guaranteed and secure
So in future you can add some stakes when you need it.
22:32
Mika Eronen
yes. i am thinkin same. Maybe in future. Lets see how this Bitmex private starting. Waiting first signals :)
22:34
Robert Crypto
And revenue pool delivers 25-35% per week upto 300% and expires, once you wish to have it too you can let us know
22:35
Mika Eronen
Yes. That is intresting, but not right now. I will tell when i want join in.
Robert Crypto
Yes sure and its very stable systematically delivered to btc address you provide,
Reason im telling because there is promotion till 29th dec,

As you're new member u dont know, so i shared little info on it.
22:49
Robert Crypto
Never hesitate about trusting or question our credibilty, admin pays huge for insider updates also there is revenue pool which delivered 1000's of btc per week.

You have found the best on the planet and you can know by now with our proof timing each calls entries given u have checked right, if you scroll ull see daily 150-600% produced.
Yesterday trading profits received ..
Profits and payouts guaranteed
Do you know you can start making 10 BTC weekly in our revenue pool...for more information you can ask me
12:29
Mika if you noy aware there is offer ending by 29th Dec are you intrested for pool also?
12:37
Mika Eronen
How big stack of coins needs for that?
12:45
Robert Crypto
Yes but insiders on top everytime because of sources and much more involved.
For pool 1.5 btc minimum
12:46
Its 5 btc by officials but we given this offer for private members
You need more info on how revenue pool works and % profit weekly?
12:49
Mika Eronen
I have now only 0.5btc, so i am not able to join anyway.
12:54
Robert Crypto
U can increase limit by trading or add fresh funds depends
12:55
With pool u can hedge extra profits which is very stable systematically done
12:55
Ill give u an overview explain on pool just read and do when you ready
ME
12:56
Mika Eronen
ok. you can explain.
13:02
Robert Crypto
Little bit about how Revenue pool works,

1st our service is completely announymous u need to underststand its driven by insider and not simple traders there are various factors u need to adopt in mind that its guaranteed and assured weekly returns your roi (Your capital) u make by 3rd payout covered remaining paid out untill 300% meet and expires auto

there are higher amount of capitals are accepted minimum 5 BTC for pool, but we managed to give offer by providing same at 1.5 BTC minimum by putting in the single contract and adding additional payout address which you give us..

You'll received a fixed amount 25- 35% each week means your RoI in 3 week guaranteed
(Remaining weeks payouts follow)

Each contract expires once 300% is done capped upto 300% which is why it is guaranteed by insiders team
Whether they do 10x or 50x
Ull have 300% max from pool.

they making 1000- 1500% plus for pool but shared just 25-35% and deposit is also kept as security to make up big in the long run thats why revenue pool is very safe and profitable.

(Only 30% is used for balance from pool fundings, remaining 70% goes in other projects, so its not dependent on just tradings which makes it more reliable)

Most important you'll have peace of mind while its live it can hedge extra funds even if u not trading or on vacations.
We have a automatic processing payout weekly delivered.

Like you already part of private tradings, with revenue it is a plus point to have it, you can relax and have holidays even if you not trading you receive your weekly payouts guaranteed.
13:38
Mika Eronen
it is possilble that someone can stole my pool ?
13:41
Robert Crypto
No it’s possible to get stolen 70% is shifted like I told only 30% is used to trade
Personal interactivity is not done on an announymous based profit system can’t
But u can trust us on every part.
More importantly we have working system which delivering great profits u can witness by self so you should not over think of you trust us.
ME
14:08
Mika Eronen
So if i invest to pool 1.5btc and i can get 25-35% each week. And using that profix i pay 0.4btc/month fee?
14:11
Robert Crypto
Yes sure
14:11
But Ull have to send manually on the renewal day
yes. that 0.4btc
14:12
Robert Crypto
Since we don’t have control over pool stakes it’s insider thing ..the profits which goes to your address then u can send
what if i cant get 0.4btc for month in that pool?
Robert Crypto
And one more thing ull need to give blockchain wallet for payouts
14:13
ME
14:14
Robert Crypto
It won’t be lesser then 25%
14:14
In range of 25-35% u receive as long as your stake is active
RC
14:15
Robert Crypto
And it’s weekly not monthly
14:15
Robert Crypto
I know it maybe small but that way it makes more stable and reliable long term
14:20
You have blockchain wallet right?
14:21
It is required for payouts
Robert Crypto
Tomorrow you ready? And Have you setup blockchain wallet ?
14:28
Mika Eronen
Blockchain wallet is ready, but bitcoins not.
Robert Crypto
Not a problem once ready you can inform
14:29
Mika Eronen
but i will try it now
14:32
Robert Crypto
Ok perfect if you do it today it takes 24hr for stakes to go live if you do today that mean by 25th 13:00utc it will be done

Pool profits received over 247 bitcoins worth more than 1.8 million USD
Successfully arrived to our business wallet to pay the pool investors
19:39
Robert Crypto
No problem are you doing just 1.5 or more?
19:39
Mika Eronen
just 1.5
Robert Crypto
Offer is till 29th u can any day befor the month ends
00:34
Mika Eronen
What address? Pool?
00:36
Robert Crypto
Yes did I give you?
Mika Eronen
No Robert Crypto
3AUZuJDsHg2WQAZMtwbEmpatABRWSC1ask
00:36
Send here once done provide TX I’d and screenshot
00:37
Mika Eronen
I Will transfer BTC there several places.
00:37

Robert Crypto
Let me check
15:06

Robert Crypto
Done Thank you for details
Ill update you once stakes live
In 24hrs ok
Robert Crypto
Ok perfect ????

-> AFter Week

Hi mike I have a very big bad news I’m afraid to say but i made a mistake and lost 20 Btc along with yours, before goes in pool I had put it in a setup then planned it to divert into pool,

Did from 4 to 14 on the 15th I taken a risk non trading risk gambled my own funds with yours and it lose I’m unhappy on this
But with positive mindset will recover it for good and I want you to stay with us,

I need you to lend me this time 1btc this will be sole purpose for recoverying within single 1 week 100% sure or so possibly max 12 days.

I’m being very honest from begining to you I really sad this is informing and will do my best to recover but I need fresh fund

I need a great gesture of support from your side in order me to accumulate resources and recover with pure trades. I gambled in for 1st time I wanted to grow it to put it into revenue pool but turned out to be worst nightmare.

Lost 20 Btc overall

With tradings with the team itself I will recover but I lost my own too

20btc seems to be less for the organisation but every have own responsibilities and handling figures of clients.

On other hand Bitmex private doing well and 100% and I made mistake in putting in whole along with lowest odd to win it so will have more capital to put in for other setups

I was sleepless and did a mistake
This is 1st mistake done in ages
I really don’t have words to describe how painful it is to lose your funds.

I need your support on this matter
And make sure to recover in 12days maximum with Additonal 50% your 1.5 Btc plus 1 Btc plus 1 Btc extra profit as compensation

If you trust us and the system you have many reasons as per the records and our credibility

Just Don’t judge my personal lose with the systematic working enviournment, I will do the recover with the system and not repeat the mistake ever again.

I’m really sorry ?? help me to help you recover funds with do I have your support on this ?
Mika Eronen
What i want to hear
09:09
Why you do that?
Robert Crypto
Revenue pool had a date and to be put for January cycle begining I had setup it was going great but 1 single mistake I lost 20btc man I really should have not do more gains and stopped with the one I made 5x with setup one mistake :/
10:17
A single mistake which cannot go opposit it did.
10:19
Mika Eronen
Does others also losed?
10:25
You cannot gambled my money. It was to pool only
10:37
Robert Crypto
Only few those done in 4th cycle
This would never happen it’s like it’s something impossible

I explained you
This was a mistake
10:37
Please don’t judge me I really feel sad on this part
Mika Eronen
I am thinking that pool thing is cheat
12:04
Robert Crypto
No no it’s not it real and our system.
12:19
Mika Eronen
But now you are 1.5btc debt to me.
12:56
Robert Crypto
I’ll recover in maximum 12 days
14 January 2020
18:14
Robert Crypto
19:25
Robert Crypto
Hi You ready with single btc?
19:36
Mika Eronen
No. I havent it
Mika Eronen
I have no money left
23:43
Robert Crypto
You can manage and get it will be better and setups can have yours in process for profits.
16 January 2020
Robert Crypto
Reminder:
Renewal for Bitmex private
Do you wish to continue for another month?
07:22
Mika Eronen
You need to pay 1.5btc back to me
11:08
Robert Crypto
This have to be fixed with single BTC can’t do w.o the funds I already told with the best possible result provided with your single out put.
11:09
Bitmex private is totally different and managed by other admins.

They pay 1-10 Btc for the report based signals per week

So we cannot merge personal with professional work
11:11
Either you pay 1 Btc or renew and recover with Bitmex private you have the best source and you making big gains at such price you won’t get such accuracy and report based signals which is why Bitmex private producing 150-1000% per day
11:37
Mika Eronen
for me. it's looks you stolen my 1.5btc

Mika Eronen

Re: Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews @kimtorri Revenue Pool is a huge scam

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:02 am

bitcoin_conversation_short_version_2.txt
Yesterday
Sun 10:55 PM
You uploaded an item
Text
bitcoin_conversation_short_version_2.txt

17.01.2020 08:24:38
Robert Crypto
Sir Bitmex private is different totally it will always make you huge profits..<br><br>and on the personal matter i been explaining you, i had a major lose in the market off from crypto i made few mistakes.. i only ask for single btc thats all try ill surely recover. Pls understand read the last msgs and try understand..
Robert Crypto
No i wish to build think positive pls i really honestly explained since the day i would have not informed but i came infront ...there is solution but you not taking a risk ill be recovering with process and for sure within the range of time frame.. ok its market many losses huge but i did mistake or else i would have placed in the pool.. but recovering is solution required the single btc ill return you 3.5 btc Within 12-15 days max only
Mika Eronen
Sorry. but i do no have any money left.
you need first return my 1.5btc
Robert Crypto
.. For that require your co operation.
23 January 2020
Robert Crypto
All you have is 0.5/btc right?<br><br>In this private and api is not covered that is fact n truth is i need to pay and my hands tied up..<br><br>Do trust me for the final time? If you do trust the system and the production ofcourse.<br><br>This will be the best for you<br>And believe me it&apos;ll be worth it...<br><br>The same process followed<br>Lend the whole 0.5/btc<br>(Little change)<br><br>Will put it on work for you to grow and share the profits<br>Weekly<br><br>It will be in the pool balance ill merge it with other client with help of roshelle itself for me she will do it merge with other client fund and partial return to the address 20-35% output on the 0.5/btc..<br><br>I put your address<br>So you directly get the profits <br><br>And you will pay me 30% from the profits you receive!<br><br>Deal?<br><br>Recovery will be little slow but steady profits per week.
Mika Eronen
well. it&apos;s hard to believe you... But i must think about this.
Robert Crypto
Im having a great bad time mika ... And this is 1st time ever lose fund of client..<br>So im helping with good heart and ill be serving you better in future.
Mika Eronen
ok. i will talk with roshelle.?
Robert Crypto
And dont tell her about our deal this time?
Mika Eronen
why not?
I am very scary that i losed that 0.5btc again..
Robert Crypto
It will be done in a private way.<br>If you face problem then say but this time dont tell anything
Robert Crypto
Thats my guarantee you wont and ill not disappoint you this i been saying since the time. You must trust me on this and not tell roshelle about our deal ok? All good
This will be the best thing and im heartly helping you, just share the 30% profits by yourself to me everytime you receive profits ok? Rest all good.
Dont disclose this deal of our with roshelle, that you lended me for pool, she told not to disclose this of her support for me.
Mika Eronen
so. i have access to pool again.
Robert Crypto
Not actual access but your portion will be in, 300% you&apos;ll receive total in profits
Mika Eronen
remember last time when i was sending 1.5btc. I ask can somebody steal my bitcoin..
Robert Crypto
Yes but incendent happens?<br>I did a great mistake which never happened and i put a big stake myself that was the worst day ever.

24.01.2020 13:53:54
Mika Eronen
when next pool week start?
Robert Crypto
Befor 10th feb you can do ? Then we can have this on
Mika Eronen
now i have a 0.3btc.
Robert Crypto
37iR4oM52LyohcrEdKzxFKX6fbSpBatfaF
Mika Eronen
txid: 53eaa22887e6fc973cd6e22fc8fbf28a51958396ede8f39820d08245d33577a7
Id: 464c72fcfb663a955153c667e4ce1f93cb6f644f3615e711a306b314a89eb0a6
Robert Crypto
Profit is credited Just you should receive it in couple hr
Mika Eronen
Could you check What is wrong?
Mika Eronen
Should I get profits today automatically or does It needed manual Job?
19 February 2020
Robert Crypto
Manual since its below the avg minimun
Ok Today you should receive it
Mika Eronen
Not received.
Robert Crypto
Wait let me msg roshelle on this.<br>It should have arrived sir
Mika Eronen
Not received today. Could you check what is wrong?
Robert Crypto
Weekly 8-9th day it should reach you.<br><br>The one getting the profits in wallet will release yours.
Mika Eronen
Not received. Maybe In the future?
Robert Crypto
Next week you will receive your profits.
Mika Eronen
Hi, I have not got yet profits this week. Still possible?
Mika Eronen
Could you check my 0.5 BTC pool situation?
Is the problem with releasing or what? I have not got profits two weeks.
Robert Crypto
Yes even mine, your profit than my profit remember? I have sent msg and yet to receive update
Mika Eronen
ok. yes i remember. Keep me on track.
Robert Crypto
Yep sure dont worry
No its ok i already sent msg yesterday.
Robert Crypto
Yes told will be receiving on 2nd week now there is changes in Softwere and in pool payouts period. Expect your payment in couple of day with extra 10% given to all pool investors.
Mika Eronen
2nd week In this month?
Robert Crypto
Yes. Paused due to changes in pool and upgradations for better stability and Softwere back live with their bots upgraded.
Mika Eronen
This week is still valid? Not received yet.
Mika Eronen
There is over 1 month of first payout.
Looks like that whole Revenue Pool is scam.?

-> He stopped reading my text.

Gottfrid Martinsson

Donate BTC of your choice to 3GoutP3PfzyNSCm5ghZeugRgKSpuJcaf5a

Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:46 am

For free Cryptoplanet signals. Contact me: Gottfrid.Martinsson[at]gmail[dot][com]

Return to “Scam accusations”