Intriguing
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18GLWKEbGunnGGxi54TtgUht9syDD61zJi

Re: Beware of bitcoin scam like cubit and many other ICO scam

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:44 pm

That doesn't really make much sense, they scammed you 150k and you contacted this random guy. This guy then "hacked" their account? Like what? He hacked their bank account :o .
Checkout blender.io It is the latest bitcoin mixer available

DavidDo03808449
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:34 pm

Season greetings Everyone
Just in case any one lost money to fake Binary option brokers, Contact wealthrecovery (AT) cyberservices (dutcom) to get your retrieval done. Beware of Coin Bull & Payperex, i once lost to them, thanks to the recovery expert who helped me get my deposits back

DancarrickBrian
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:31 pm

hey everyone, kindly take heed to this helpful and vital piece of advice and information, I invested 90% of my retirement payment on ICO Investment with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses. I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money from the brokers, it was worth it to pay him 20%. You can contact the expert on services@oxpahat.org if you have found yourself in same situation as me, I can assure he would be able to help you just as he helped me, you can give him a try if you don't mind. You can also log on to www.oxpahat.org if you need any more info. Binary options and investment scammers shouldn't get away with this.

dentolas_
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 25, 2019 10:24 am

That doesn't really make much sense, they scammed you 150k and you contacted this random guy. This guy then "hacked" their account? Like what? He hacked their bank account :o .
Yeap, that was just what I was thinking about... one guy just got scammed and so he puts the matter into a random hacker hands and trust he will do his bidding? really shaddy
The best defence is to stop investing in ICOs... there are so many projects out there, so why do people invest in projects that mostly have no product and ask you for your money in advance?? I have stopped ICOs some time ago... I've already found some self funded projects that have huge potential like Veil and Veles... and if you research, there are more out there...

ExchangeRatesPro
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 30, 2019 12:28 pm

There are IEOs nowadays that seems to be a bit more secure, since exchange suppose to do their own due diligence before allowing the sale. Will see in a year or something what % of scam will be there

RobertDeCrypto

Thu May 30, 2019 11:00 pm

this is too funny actually. Many scam projects last year were true. and I see it. too many ICOs and they are too happy and fooling people by pretending good performance. IEO is a trend that is happening now. but you can find a project that is successful without ICO or IEO it is the Veil project. It's smoothly lined up

Etinosirr

Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:40 pm

This post looking fishy.. You claim you got scammed $150000 and you were able to recover your funds. Then we should contact a random guy if we need such services. I think that in itself is a scam. This is why I admire projects that don't run ICO. Many ICOs have scam exited during most part of 2018. Veil coin didn't run any ICO and its doing very well today.

Outdoorsly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1njrRcKQtfjjLuQxFYCeMXcth77m5TAYo

Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:18 am

What do you think about bitcoin5000 (BVK)? Looks like sсam

Angela66

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:00 pm

I invested with Binary Option broker without the knowledge about its various fraudulent practices. I invested with over $180,000, and was unable to make withdrawals of my deposits let alone my gains even after several calls, text, and mails. Fortunately, I got to know about Adrian Gonzalez on Quora through research and positive reviews on the internet. Long story short, almost all my bitcoin were recovered without payment of upfront. I can’t thank these guys enough. Securedintel1@ gmail .com Thank you.

goldengoldberg

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Recovering your money is very possible. At least, you will get 70% of your lost funds on bitcoin scams. Reach this hacker via professortom16 @ gmail. com.

LigiaObando

Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:47 pm

Anyone can fall into the wrong hands and lose their money. Most of the time what these brokers are offering is always too good to be rejected, but the only thing to do after losing your money is to find ways to get it back and that's exactly what I did. It was very bumpy as I lost more money but I finally hit my goal and it was only possible because I decided to take a leap of faith and email support@ corecrypto .tech

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:17 pm

I also always wonder about how true these posts are. I see a lot of recommendations like this. They kinda sound too good to be true?
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Return to “Scam accusations”