MIKESORREN

Be smart. Use Asset recovery firms that do not charge upfront fees. Demand for transparency!

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:41 am

Please beware of these so called recovery experts on here promising to magically recover your coins back, all they are going to do is slap you with hefty consultation fees. I have had my own share of crypto scams due to referrals from this site after I lost over 200k USD, and i was still told to send more money to unlock my account because my balance was non-spendable or something. Sadly since i still couldn't count on the police i reached out to a firm that wasn't charging any upfront fees via their contact email info@chargefundsback,com/ chargefundsback,com and luckily for me after a waiting period i was able to get a considerable portion my money back. They showed me how every bitcoin transaction is traceable. Your crypto first goes to the scam wallet, from there bitcoins will travel through some proxy wallets to cover the tracks. But, every single transaction is recorded in block chain. So your bitcoins can be traced to endpoint, which is some bitcoin exchange market where they are exchanged for real money. And then the exchanges in questions will have records of who received the money and how they received it.

Suma

Re: Be smart. Use Asset recovery firms that do not charge upfront fees. Demand for transparency!

Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:24 am

doing.

The person Who helpen me invest i think its a scam person, why im thinking that is because the name of the person is Lisa but when we talked on the Phone there was a guy and confirmed his self as the CEO of this business. I asked his name hé said Arnold nd i asked his age nd hé said 20years. I told hom that must be a joke because if hé really was the CEO of the Bitcoin business i wouldve get my profits long time already..

First hé said i promise after the payment of 200bt i would get my profits immediatly but then i had to upgraden, so i did that 1200 for the gold upgraden.. now that i did that that person is asking for 4000 i told i dont have enough the they told me they would help pay.. so i paid 1200 again cause keep telling me to trust nd i been promised to get my pro6right away.. but i still have to pay 700 for me to get the money and like i really confussed right now.. that person dont want to help me withdraw my profits if i dobt pay 700 again.. could you pls help me.. cause yesterday i did not recieve it.

Thanq

Ow yes.. i forgot to tell that when the person told me that hé was the CEO i told home its nkt true cause i spoken to the REP and even hé was shocked and helpen me right away and the CEO wouldnt do all this issues to geven me my profits if the business is real

Return to “Scam accusations”