ashton

Advice On Possible Fraud.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:51 pm

I recently began a casual working relationship with an online friend, who said I could get paid casually in order for doing various tasks for him. One of these included receiving cheques and dropping them in a Bitcoin ATM, as they were out of town.

The first cheque was for $1000, which I deposited and things seemed fine.

The next day, when I tried to purchase something, my card came up as declined, and I went to my bank to see why, I was told to call the fraud department, which I did the day after (today). Turns out the cheque was fake, and now I have to pay $1000 dollars back.

He said it was a mistake and that he could give me the money back, if I went and got a Google Play card, and he could access his account from there.

Anyone have any advice? Been through the same thing? How could I claim the money back, if at all?

Jessica Hefner

Re: Advice On Possible Fraud.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:38 am

Same story. mine was 5,000USD. I almost lost my mind. Thankfully, i have fought for my rights by hiring a recovery expert who got all my money back with damages. A total of 12,000USD
Anyone in the same limbo, should contact hackloaded at gmail., com

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:59 am

Always remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Same if something just doesn't add up.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Qyuhn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:38 am

Unfortunately, scammers are now at every step, so if you decide to invest in cryptocurrency, choose only proven offices and do not pay attention to bonuses, gifts or a low rate.

Angela66

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:48 pm

I invested with Binary Option broker without the knowledge about its various fraudulent practices. I invested with over $80,000, and was unable to make withdrawals of my deposits let alone my gains even after several calls, text, and mails. Fortunately, I got to know about Adrian Gonzalez on Quora through research and positive reviews on the internet. Long story short, all my funds were recovered without payment of upfront. I can’t thank these guys enough. Thank you Securedintel1 (aT) g mail. com

DotMont
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:36 am

its unfortunate. sorry
try alysdax.com and make some payouts to cover your loss. read more on the website

Return to “Scam accusations”