Go to advanced search

by sadiammar
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:46 pm
Forum: Legal
Topic: Bitcoin Foundation and antitrust law
Replies: 3
Views: 2413

Bitcoin Foundation and antitrust law

Bitcoin-Foundation could in the future run into problems with the antitrust law! It would be better to create a second and third proxy Bitcoin-Foundation in order to protect the original one.
by sadiammar
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:44 pm
Topic: Capital Gains (US) - Day trading and Arbitrage
Replies: 2
Views: 3638

Capital Gains (US) - Day trading and Arbitrage

Assuming one does pay taxes when buying USD with BTC, would EACH conversion of BTC -> USD incur capital gains? That is, if BTC are modeled after forex or securities in tax terms.. don't you have to set aside something for taxes each time you realize a gain? The reason I ask is because I see a lot of...
by sadiammar
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:42 pm
Topic: what to do when you pass away
Replies: 1
Views: 1871

what to do when you pass away

ya.. what a bummer.. not sure which category to post this. i got extremely sick, followed by a panic attack early. i scambled to leave a usb with instructions for my SO as to what to do if i die and the passwords i'm still alive thank god but it raises serious questions about how to create succesors...
by sadiammar
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:40 pm
Topic: Legalities?
Replies: 1
Views: 2072

Legalities?

sorry if its already been discussed. what are the legalities on gambling with bitcoins in america?

also I am looking to build a few games... is there a walkthru on building games? getting the wallet etc? also will link to your games PM me
by sadiammar
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:38 pm
Topic: How do bitcoin-selling sites deal with taxes?
Replies: 3
Views: 1997

How do bitcoin-selling sites deal with taxes?

There are several websites operating in europe that sell bitcoins, are bitcoin sales not subjected to VAT? Why?

Go to advanced search