Каждый день много btc

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:59 am

Buying and selling bitcoin in China
Contact me @
WeChat:haipai010
Call/whatsapp:+8618678303679
Email:retoo.636.40@gmail.com
[/highlight]
Thank you for choosing me,and I hope to cooperate with you more.
If you need to sell a lot of BTC every day, please contact me. The long-term cooperation will be 80-150 yuan higher than here
When you initiate a transaction that is not responding to you, please add WeChat or call the company
We work 24 hours a day, and all payments will be completed in 1-10 minutes
Payment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
If you need a long time to confirm, please do not trade
The market price is always fluctuating at BTC, so we can finish the transaction soon
Every day we collect a large number of BTC, always very fast, and our cooperation is happy.
Look forward to working with you more
My way of collecting money:
Alipay
WeChat
All domestic bank card transfers
Note: bank cards need video authentication. The process is as follows:,
1, WeChat /QQ launched video chat, I hold ID / driver's license / passport and hit bank cards, hand holding ID / driver's license / passport and hit bank card.
2. in the video process, I will check your identity card / driver's license / passport and you are consistent, verify that you can pass the normal transaction with us.
Just need to verify that you can always cooperate with us once, if you don't change your bank card account.
If you don't want to send it, please cancel the transaction. This is the trade clause I have traded with.
Or you can choose to pay alipay. Alipay payment must be real name authentication, I do not accept the payment of Alipay company
[/align][/align][/align]

Return to “Русский”