Appleseed45
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3JQ51W9My88vcJmaewEjSTk3TiDxR7F31p

XRP is Down. Are You Buying The Dip or Selling as Fast as You Can.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:54 am

I personally think that Ripple (XRP) will beat the case. However with so much uncertainty many are selling as fast as they can which along with major exchanges stopping the trading of XRP is making its price drop. If ( and when) they win, XRP could see gains of 150% -300% in days. Coinbase is stopping the trading of XRP buy January 19 so until that day I plan to buy a little bit XRP each day. Fingers Crossed us Hodlers don't lose are money.

On a side note I want to show you guys an opportunity that you will not want to miss out on.

This is not a scam. No one is stealing your personal information. All you have to do is. Click on this link: [url]https://cryptotabbrowser.com/landing/50/17247879[/url]
Download it to all your devices( laptop, desktop, tablet, phone).
Install it on all your devices.
Use it. And that's it.
This product is a browser. Like Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any others. However this product is better for one reason, While you use the browser it is mining bitcoin for you. Need to do research. Use the browser mine some bitcoin. Want to watch Youtube. Use the browser it mines bitcoin. Free money everyday to do nothing but things you do everyday using Google. And if you make referrals to your family and friends you get a referral bonus. You cannot lose using this Browser so try it today.

Return to “Ripple”