RojaBen

Donate BTC of your choice to 1LwKwGsYw6mbU19W9ALMiESEUzHfZzqAEr

Seeking to do Social Media Marketing, Community Management, or Video Production for Bitcoin

Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 pm

After doing a bit of research the past few days, I must admit I was very surprised to discover that Bitcoin is growing in the way it is. I regret not holding on more closely to the Bitcoin I used to have when it wasn't so valuable- just goes to show that certain things really do take time to mature and take off hahaha

I have a strong verifiable background in Social Media Marketing, Community Management, and Video Production that I would love to utilize either on a freelance or fulltime basis in exchange for Bitcoin. I am based in Anaheim, CA and am willing to commute up to 40 miles if remote work is not available for what I am currently seeking.

I have done Social Media Marketing and Community Management professionally for over 4 years and I have done video production as a hobbyist for close to 10 years before doing it on a professional level. I will admit that my knowledge of Bitcoin is very limited right now, but I am a fast learner.

I will gladly share my resume with anyone with a serious offer.

My goal is to make an additional $800 - $1,000USD in a month to bring together a personal project I am working on to give back to a community that has given a lot to me.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: Seeking to do Social Media Marketing, Community Management, or Video Production for Bitcoin

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Are you still looking for a guy?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Resumes”