Razerglass

Razerglass's Custom Coding = ['Alerts', 'Automation', 'Bots', 'Exchanges', 'Charts, 'Dashboards', '& more!'];

Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Bitcointalk Thread:Razerglass's Custom Coding

[/size]

var RazerGlass[“Coding”] =
   [“Scripts”, ”Dashboards”, ”Widgets”, "Web Apps",
    Mobile Apps, Desktop Apps, Bitcoin Apps,
Wallet Apps,  ”Alarms/Triggers”, ”Data Feeds”, “Bots”]
;

Hi fellow netizens! I’m Josh aka Razerglass and I have been an active part of this community for over a year now. I have a great passion for all things Cryptocurrency and I have been studying everything I can to learn more and more. Things such as Trading, Investing, and Data and Technical Analysis of the Markets.

Since I have been involved in the Bitcoin and Altcoin world, I have been developing for myself, friends and acquaintances things such as; Custom Scripts, Alerts, Automated Trading Bots, SPAs (Single page apps), Custom Dashboards and other Interactive Interfaces that interact quickly and flawlessly with any of the popular exchanges, services and websites.

Many times, others have asked me to make them similar apps and I realized there may be more of you out there that would benefit from my coding skills to make an idea you have, come to light. Big or Small, Complex or Easy…
Here is just a small list of things I can create and personalize to anything you can imagine: Custom Exchanges / Cloud Wallets / Payment Processors
Anything, you name it.

Custom Dashboard / Alerts /  Data/Charts
Close those 5 tabs, put the data you stare at into one little widget

• [Personalized monitors for your cryptocurrencies with user defined pop-ups & alarms
  • [Display user held balances and orders from all your exchanges in one widget!
  • [Reddit/BCT/News/Twitter/Trend  live scrolling Feeds ( tired of having 10 tabs open?)
  • [Alerts for new messages / topic replies from popular forums like BCT
  • [Altcoin Exchange: Price/Volume/Buy Support/Sell Support change Alerts and Alarms
  • [Arbitrage opportunity alerts
[/list]
IRC Bots / Scripts
I offer Free, hosted in IRC tipbot faucets with basic command palletes, just submit a request for your coin / community

• [Wallet Integration / Tipping
  • [Variety of Gambling games  for use with Wallet and coins
  • [Trivia 100k question  hints / bonuses /  leaderboard *bonuses and tips for Wallet
  • [Custom Faucets for your community
  • [BCT / Twitter / Social Media  -in- channel feed for replies / updates
  • [Any  website's data pulled directly into IRC channel:
  • Example ( “!price DOGE”, “!weather 78345”, “!btc <txId> <address>” !reddit top 5”)
  • [Googling (“!google how do I make tea”)
  • [Arbitrage opportunity Alerts
  • [Altcoin Exchange: Price/Volume/Buy Support/Sell Support Alerts and Updates
  • [Many more possibilities
  • Blockchain interaction
  • BTC/USD Altcoin conversion calculator

I offer hosting for both the client and wallet if you do not want to do it yourself.
You can access  settings and commands through private message to your bot.

Website Interaction from inside your app
Most Popular Request: OKCOIN futures and spot trade interface with custom triggers and automated tasks in a personal dashboard.

• [Widget for accessing your favorite exchange buying and selling with one button
  • [Posting to all your social media the same text / posting in forums.
  • [Withdrawing / balancing interface for multiple accounts
  • [Multi-websites condensed into a widget / screen to make your life simplier
  • [Any automated task
  • [Example “click these 10 bitcoin faucet sites every 4 hours” type of thing
  • [Stats and graphs from your sites and history and averages pulled and populated into a datagrid for easy viewing, why login to 10 different sites a day use your personal dashboard with one click
[/list]

Everything listed here can be managed and ran on Windows / OSX / Linux seamlessly. It is all completely platform independent. *Special request for running on mobile device Android / Iphone

With my services I offer 7 days a week complete technical support and assistance, Along with a google voice number I carry on me at all times. I am always innovating my projects so you will be entitled to all updates.
I love programming and if you have a innovative idea that stands out and is something I could use my self. I’ll make it for free! I love to hear innovative ideas and make them come alive!

Image Fill out this (4) question service request form and I will get back to you as soon as possible

https://goo.gl/dxZ7I8
Last edited by Razerglass on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Stoner19

Re: Razerglass's Custom Coding = ['Alerts', 'Automation', 'Bots', 'Exchanges', 'Charts, 'Dashboards', '& more!'];

Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:31 pm

I have seen Razerglass' work and would highly recommend his services. +1

Razerglass

Re: Razerglass's Custom Coding = ['Alerts', 'Automation', 'Bots', 'Exchanges', 'Charts, 'Dashboards', '& more!'];

Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:39 pm

I have seen Razerglass' work and would highly recommend his services. +1

Ayyy Stoner19 nice to see you come over from the old forum. Appreciate the recommendation bro!

Kushed

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Yupe, This guy knows what he is doing. Highly recommended.
HyperStake (HYP) | RateCoin (XRA) | Dashcoin (DSH) | AudioCoin (ADC)

Cesara

Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:54 pm

I'm gonna say this only once, this guy is my close friend from future & he came here to write it all again.
peace in peace out. -Cesara

Return to “Resumes”