Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.

jrgray

Donate BTC of your choice to 3NXrN5udBqkCb81cSSWdxt3DC1nAuw2FTg

Re: FreeBitCo.in Referral

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:52 am

JOIN FREEBITCO.IN AND I WILL SHARE 50% OF MY REFERRAL EARNINGS BACK TO YOU!

FreeBitco.in is one of the best and most reputable free Bitcoin sites on the web. They have a very generous referral program and I am offering a 50%-50% split of referral commissions with everyone who signs up using my referral link below!

You can earn Bitcoin in many ways with FreeBitco.in such as:
  • A faucet you can claim free Bitcoin from every hour;
    The lottery (you get free tickets with every faucet claim);
    A Hi-Lo game where you can multiply your earlier Bitcoin earnings
FreeBitco.in even pays daily interest on your Bitcoin account value reaches 0.0003BTC (~$2.70). You can also deposit your own Bitcoin to begin earning interest immediately. FreeBitco.in pays over 4.08% per year, but they pay you every day.

COMMISSION SHARING:

Referrals generate a commission for the referrer of 50% of any free BTC won through the faucet, 0.25% of any wager in the multiply BTC Hi-Lo game, and 25% of the daily interest earned by referrals. FreeBitco.in offers an automatic option to share a percentage of referral commissions with the referral and I WILL SHARE 50% OF ALL COMMISSION EARNINGS RIGHT BACK TO YOU AUTOMATICALLY!

REMEMBER: This is absolutely free, with instant withdrawals anytime. Sign up now and get an extra bonus for everything you earn through the referral link above!

TRY IT OUT: https://freebitco.in/?r=11853856

freebitsharing

Donate BTC of your choice to 17dbryKe2WLh9rHPpHeEzgdSN2CQJ2fWgT

Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:01 am

Hi,

Trying to get some referrals.

Earn Free Bitcoin by just logging in every hour to roll. Ask me for more information to make full use of the free features.

I will share 50% of commission earned every Sunday to all who use my referral link!

https://freebitco.in/?r=11165255

Cheers!

ProLinas

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:13 pm

JOIN FREEBITCO.IN AND I WILL SHARE 50% OF MY REFERRAL EARNINGS BACK TO YOU!

FreeBitco.in is one of the best and most reputable free Bitcoin sites on the web. They have a very generous referral program and I am offering a 50%-50% split of referral commissions with everyone who signs up using my referral link below!

You can earn Bitcoin in many ways with FreeBitco.in such as:
  • A faucet you can claim free Bitcoin from every hour;
    The lottery (you get free tickets with every faucet claim);
    A Hi-Lo game where you can multiply your earlier Bitcoin earnings
FreeBitco.in even pays daily interest on your Bitcoin account value reaches 0.0003BTC (~$2.70). You can also deposit your own Bitcoin to begin earning interest immediately. FreeBitco.in pays over 4.08% per year, but they pay you every day.

COMMISSION SHARING:

Referrals generate a commission for the referrer of 50% of any free BTC won through the faucet, 0.25% of any wager in the multiply BTC Hi-Lo game, and 25% of the daily interest earned by referrals. FreeBitco.in offers an automatic option to share a percentage of referral commissions with the referral and I WILL SHARE 50% OF ALL COMMISSION EARNINGS RIGHT BACK TO YOU AUTOMATICALLY!

REMEMBER: This is absolutely free, with instant withdrawals anytime. Sign up now and get an extra bonus for everything you earn through the referral link above!

TRY IT OUT: https://freebitco.in/?r=11853856
Hi, I used your refferal link. Coul you share your commisions with me? :)

ProLinas

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Hello everybody! Freebitco.in is really working. At first, I was a bit sceptical about that, but then I tried and I am really happy! Please, register using my refferal link and I will give you even 60% of commisions that I will get from you! Thank you so much. My ref link: https://freebitco.in/?r=13370670

jrgray

Donate BTC of your choice to 3NXrN5udBqkCb81cSSWdxt3DC1nAuw2FTg

Mon May 07, 2018 2:21 am

Hi, I used your refferal link. Coul you share your commisions with me? :)
I apologise for the delay as I had missed the notification.

I just set up my Freebitco.in account to share your 50% commission share. The next payout is in 6 days and 14 hours. Please let me know if you do not receive the BTC to your account then.

Thank you & best of luck in the Bitcoin world!!

Dayaden

Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:24 am

my ref https://freebitco.in/?r=3973752 with 50% share

Sidetrack

FreeBitCo.in Referral 100% commissions every Sunday

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:29 pm

Hello there !

I'm sharing 100% commissions back to my referrals !!! I share it back based on activity every Sunday, it's automated :o

I get Reward points and lottery, you get extra coins 8-) EVERYBODY WINS 8-)

Here is my ref link; https://freebitco.in/?r=8669239 Give it a try !

If you already have an account, please contact the admins to delete your old account and then register a new one via my referral link! easy !

Safest is to roll dice every hour... ;)

Peace !

rvmail

Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Hello there,
I have a group of friends (178 at this moment) and I'm sharing 100% commissions back to referrals.
Main goal is to win lottery and profit from reward points.

Until this moment I already had some luck and won 8# place on the lottery, now I want to include more people to increase our chances together.
Here is my ref link: https://freebitco.in/?r=11506297

Send me private message here so we can chat and to give you some tips about site.
Lets make some money together.

Best regards!
Earn free bitcoins >>> https://freebitco.in/?r=11506297

rvmail

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:09 am

Hello, it past 10 months since my last update.

Now we are at 700 referrals WOW!

I'm glad to inform you that we generate more then 3,5 BTC and I still have 100% share with my referrals. Not just regular income, I'm sharing all lottery winnings also.

You can still come and earn with us

VladimirPoopin

Re:

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:40 pm

I'm glad to inform you that we generate more then 3,5 BTC and I still have 100% share with my referrals. Not just regular income, I'm sharing all lottery winnings also.

Hi, i used your referral link to sign up yesterday. When will I be receiving my share of the referrals? Thanks.
BTC Wallet: 19yfLWpUWR7hAHLkQBuTgEC65bwaQksnXm

Rick820
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3LfXQU8nhoWSnSLcQhm6FUDzhAKoUYhKUA

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:37 am

Subscribe and get lots of satoshi ! - Freebitcoin - https://freebitco.in/?r=3985825

rvmail

Re: Re:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Hi, i used your referral link to sign up yesterday. When will I be receiving my share of the referrals? Thanks.

Hi there, thanks and welcome to the team.

I wasn't here for almost a month, but now im back home. Next payout is at December 31, before New Year. I hope that is ok for you.

For all new people here, come and join us, you are all welcome.

VladimirPoopin

Re: Re:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi there, thanks and welcome to the team.

I wasn't here for almost a month, but now im back home. Next payout is at December 31, before New Year. I hope that is ok for you.

For all new people here, come and join us, you are all welcome.
Life happens, I get that. It's fine, as long as I receive the full amount I'm due. With the 1000% BTC Bonuses and the Crypto earn and the fact that I've literally been making claims every hour, 24/7, that should be a fairly hefty payout.
BTC Wallet: 19yfLWpUWR7hAHLkQBuTgEC65bwaQksnXm

xxjon16xx

Re: FreeBitCo in Referral 100% commissions every Sunday

Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:29 am

Hello there !

I'm sharing 100% commissions back to my referrals !!! I share it back based on activity every Sunday, it's automated :o

I get Reward points and lottery, you get extra coins 8-) EVERYBODY WINS 8-)

Here is my ref link; [url]https://freebitco in/?r=8669239[/url] Give it a try !

If you already have an account, please contact the admins to delete your old account and then register a new one via my referral link! easy !

Safest is to roll dice every hour... ;)

Peace !
sir i register freebitco in last december and i got my first referral commission from you last sunday. and i deposit 10$ then i play multiply btc, however all my btc is exhausted because i lost. sir i want an advice or tricks how to play multiply btc, so that my btc can grow..please

freebitcoin_lottery_sharing

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JapyKyTaduLw2E5aDSRkctSiDLBc5zdZA

Re: Referral

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Reference earnings will be used for ticket purchase at the weekly lottery draw.

The award will be shared among the reference members according to the reference earnings.

Referral ID : 36394820

eldavo

Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:56 pm

Hi, are you still alive? Can I sign up using your link? Can we keep in touch in some way?

DomacaProdukcija

Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:07 pm

Hi all
I'm active last 3 year and I can say that I'm glad that I'm really active there.. I have 200 referral for now, so I'm earning pretty good amount .. I have some tips for higher earning. for people who join under my referral code : 4492262

I'm giving you back 90% what I'm earn from you.. If anyone wanna join under me just send me PM so I can contact you and give you best tips for higher earning..

my referral ID : 4492262

btw, I can pay you on PM or PP if you want, on your RCB weekly.. ;)

swrgn

Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Hi, if you want to try Freebitcoin then welcome.
This is one of the best site. You can get free satoshi every hour, multiply btc in game HI-LO, and place bet
I share 50% commissions for refferals every week.
I will be happy, if you sign up on my refferal code: 4948180
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - freebitcoin
My refferal code: 4948180

DimsSDV

Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Hello!!! Really works sign up!!! My refferal code: 6304250.

greyxp

Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:22 pm

Register with my link and find out how to make $200+ from the faucet 🤑 🚰 ✨

💸 All active referrals that register under my link will additionally receive a strategy to effectively work with this faucet and bonus - 30% of all my referral savings! And also in my closed group for referrals there will be prizes in BTC periodically, information on the effective distribution of referral links and other cool projects with free distribution of cryptocurrencies and other types of earnings will be published, write me in the Telegram @love860 after registration, I will give you a link, something interesting there already there is!

✅ Register 👉🏻 ID: 37186034

If you already had a different account, you can register a new one, if you will no longer use the old one, the project admin confirmed this.

rvmail

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:21 pm

Hello people.

I hope you are all doing great in quarantine, stay home, stay safe and earn BTC. This is the best moment for success.

Our community is growing and payments are sent every monday morning.

My idea was to create a website with all instructions, but now I'm working from home and have other problems so there is no time right now for that.
All of you, who asked me something on this topic or private, please be aware that I can't reply to anyone immediately. You are all welcome to send me email on uploadcb @ gmail .com and contact me in person, it will be my pleasure to help you out.

If you are not already part of our community, come and join us ID: 11506297

zorenskye

Re: FreeBitCoin Referral

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:49 am

Just received another payment from this faucet! They are very legit and paying since 2017.
  • No Investment
  • Claim every hour!
You can use my code to get extra BTC ---> 9276635

rvmail

Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:42 pm

Thank you all for your effort.

Earnings are sky rocketing, thank you all for your effort.

I'm preparing my blog with all instructions for faster earnings, it will be soon published.

Our ref link is in signature below.

559ActiveCorneaOnlyMyLegsYes

Re: FreeBitCo Referral

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:55 am

If any of you guys want to use my referral code here it is. I used one of you guys' codes I think it was the person who started this topic. I haven't gotten to a payout day yet so I'll find out in like 2 days if they still do stuff. But if they do than this could get interesting and I look forward to finding out! Anyway here's my link you know what to do with it but I would use the referral code of the person started this to be honest.

REFERRAL CODE: 38122140

Dragons_den

Referral

Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:41 pm

I set 50% giveback for my referrals.
Please use my referal code

FBC

Re: FreeBitCo Referral

Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:43 pm

Hey,

If you'd like to start with freebitco here is my referral code :

I share 80% of referral commissions every Monday.
I also share 10,000 satoshi (Probably more in the future) split between referrals based on referral activity the same Monday.
If you have any questions find me @FBCXYZ on telegram.

TY to anyone using my code. :)

Fedegala45

Re: 100% commissions share

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:30 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm currently sharing 100% of the commissions generated automatically every sunday (based on activity).
Here's my referral code
I'm trying to win the lottery and the other contests with your help and if we'll ever achieve a top 10 position I will also share part of the winning.
Thank you all in advance, will really appreciate to have you as part of this team!

Return to “Referral Links”