Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
klavdijLapajne

Earn 50$ using Cake Defi - limited time offer! Personally verified!

Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:00 pm

Guys at Cake DeFi are always looking at ways in which we can bring you even bigger, even better, and even tastier returns and rewards. With the start of the Olympic Games upon us, they announced the launch of the Cake DeFi Olympic Bake-Off promotion, giving you the chance to win big rewards! Promo is valid only until 10:00 UTC on August 08, 2021! (later on the referral code is still valid, but your reward will be smaller)

By creating an account using my referral code, completing identity verification and depositing a minimum of $50 into your account you get another 50$! You can withdraw the deposited amount immediately, while the reward is locked for a while and can be withdrawn a bit later (gathering 100%+APY interest in the meantime!).

app.cakedefi. com/ -> REFERRAL CODE: 056269 (remember no code no bonus)

This is a verified reward. First I've used someone's code and got the bonus (a bit less at the time since it was the regular not the special promotion). Then I've used my referral code for my wife. I can confirm instant withdrawal of the deposited funds and a received reward!

NOTE: deposit can be made in any supported crypto. I'd recommend you to not use Ethereum due to heavy fees (general ETH problem not the site's fault). More info:

support.cakedefi .com/hc/en-us/articles/360035886591-What-is-the-withdrawal-fee-for-Cake-
support.cakedefi. com/hc/en-us/articles/900006954343-What-are-the-deposit-fees-at-Cake-

CakeDefi rewards are payed in DefiChain which is listed on major exchanges -> coinmarketcap .com/currencies/defichain/markets/

Return to “Referral Links”