Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
CryptoPeterPen

Cebitcoin - Earn Free Bitcoin, Click & Surf to Earn Bitcoin - 100% Legit & Paying PTC/Adv Website, with no Investment

Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:51 pm

Get free Bitcoin every day!

Earn Bitcoin without Deposit & Investment!
Only 10 minutes spend per day & get minimum 400 Bitcoin satoshi per day!!
Only Click to Earn Bitcoin- without Captcha & Timer!
Surfing, Clicking & Get Paid to Click!
Quick Real Payment, True Withdrawal, Trusted Admin

register
https://cebitcoin*us/?=registration&referrer=NICKCRYPTO
replace * with . (dot)

While registering on my link you will get automatically 1000 Points (=$2)

Also my referrals time to time will get GIFT Coupons from me to increase your Point Balance
When registered please write Private Message (PM)  to me in order me to know that you are my referral let me know what is your nick in Cebitcoin

Cebitcoin website is absolutely 100% Legit and Paying website
The website has open commonly visible Withdraw Statictic

Cebitcoin is new, perspective & trust UNIQUE PTC/ADS-Site where You Can Earn Bitcoin Online.
Earn Bitcoin viewing (=clicking) Articles, Ads, Videos with no captcha & timer.
Also participation in lotteries, referring Friends.

Withdrawal starts from 5000 Points (=$10).
The website converts Points into Bitcoin.
You can get your payment to any Bitcoin wallet (hardware/stock/faucetpay) or to PayPal.
You MUST NOT deposit to withdraw your payment.

Click on Articles, View Videos, PTC Website, Website Traffic Tools, Advertise Network - 1 Point for each Article/Video, etc click
Click on Adv Banner - 2 Points for each Banner click

Daily you will get minimum 100 Points (=400 Bitcoin satoshi)

But for daily activity you can get additional Points from the Project, so you may collect 5000 Points ($10) to withdraw less than 1 month or even 1 week

Any Coupon must be put here - DASHBOARD/MY ACCOUNT/PROFILE under Statistic

INSTRUCTION what to do and how to Surf - it takes only 10 minutes per day

for example, my one day -  115 Points:

1 click on Support/FAQ/For what you get points -  1 Point
1 click on Dashboard/Withdraw - 1 Point
1 click on Dashboard/Upgrade -1 Point
1 click on Advertisement - 1 Point
6 clicks on Win/Lottery - 6 Points (you must click 6 times on each -Read More-) - 6 Points
1 click on Content/PTC Website (you must 1 click on -Read More-) - 1 Point                                                                                                                            1 click on Content/View Advertise Network (you must 1 click on -Read More-) - 1 Point
5 clicks on Content/View Videos (you must 5 times click -Read More- uder each Video) - 5 Points
3 clicks on Content/View Website Traffic Tools (you must click on -Read More-) - 3 Points
15 clicks on Content/View Articles (you must 15 times click on -Read More- under each Article) - 15 PointsClicks

Clicks in  View Advertisements (you will get  2 Points per each Adv Banner click):

I have clicked on 40 Adv Banners, each Banner for 2 Points - so, I have got 80 Points

Totally: 1+1+1+1+6+1+1+5+3+15+80 = 115 Points

I am the member of Cebitcoinsince the 4th of August, 2021

I have got 5 payments from Cebitcoin - totally $50 in Bitcoin:

1. 0.00019886 BTC (on the 4th of September)
2. 0.00021820 BTC (on the 14th of September)
3. 0.00020756 BTC (on the 19th of September)
4. 0.00023693 BTC (on the 29th of September)
5. 0.00019474 BTC (on the 6th of October)

Return to “Referral Links”