Forum rules
*ALL* REcoin threads and posts MUST be posted in here. If any REcoin threads or posts are posted elsewhere on the forum the poster will be banned for REcoin spamming.
Jake Roberson
Banned
Banned

Re: [ANN][Pre - ICO] REcoin - the first cryptocurrency backed by real estate

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:32 pm

The token per-purchase was officially announced today! Here is the source: http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/recoin ... uce-dates/
Thanks a lot! Gorgeous cryptocurrency is ready to be pre-purchased and this is exaclty the one, that all the investors have been wishing for a couple of weeks/monthes!

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:46 pm

The shilling going on for this coin is getting a bit ridiculous.
To be completely honest, we don't get what's going on either. The constructive commentary would be much more appreciated than pure praising. And the ban isn't an option too because the things posted are harmless, for the most part. However, some people seem to like our idea way too much, and we don't completely understand why that's happening. Thus I recommend to everyone who reads it to make their own research before making any decisions. And, if you got any questions, I would be delighted to answer them.

enkohelen

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Do you think it will be interesting to invest?
of course, because it will be interesting experience, and you can't loose money. you'll be able to take your investments in real estate
You have become a staunch supporter, despite the fact that you got the information from a single press release?

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:56 pm

I wonder how the fluctuations in real estate prices will affect the value of ReCoin. But in any case, real estate is a good guarantee for investors.
We expect the price to dump during the drops in real estate. However, that doesn't seem to be happening often, the fluctuation in real estate prices happens continuously, but it's usually around several percents and its effect on the RCN price will be even lesser since the prices of real estate don't directly affect RCN. And, overall, the price of real estate only grows through years.

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Sell and buy real estate for cryptocurrency is one of the best ideas. This will protect buyers and sellers, besides it can make the price of real estate stable. People will be able to keep money in this currency, accumulating to buy a house or apartment. This is how I see it.
Sorry to disappoint you, but our coin would have very little effect on the real estate market, if any, at least in a first few years.

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:31 pm

I literally can't even this thread. It's unpossible.

Maybe if I keep posting, all the shills will stay here instead of posting elsewhere on the forums.

Roger! I'm doing this for YOU! :P
We are very grateful for your vigilance, it's really appreciated.
The fuss going on is really ridiculous. We would much rather appreciate the constructive intel over the praising, However, I haven't seen your feedback about the topic. It will be great to hear your thoughts on the matter if you've got any.

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Is there any point in using a rekoin somewhere other than real estate? please tell me if you know
RCN's use isn't at all limited to a real estate connected transactions. For instance, you're welcome to use it as a mean of investment, a storage for your savings, transactions between wallets, and much more.

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 pm

The most astonishing thing is the guaranteed high liquidity ratio, because REcoin invest directly into real estate in the biggest cities, which undoubtedly will find it's buyer/renter.
I have absolutely no idea from where you've got this strange info. I would ask you to restrain from posting your unfounded guesses from now on, since it may mislead others. If you are unclear about something or require further explanation, please, fell free to ask it here. And, just for the record, investing in the real estate in the biggest cities isn't always the best course of action,

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:55 pm

REcoin is backed by real estate in countries with a developed and stable economy such as the United States, Canada, the U.K. and Switzerland.But is it possible that in soon future REcoin would enlarge a membership with other countries?
RCN investments aren't limited to the four countries you mentioned. As you should understand from the quote you posted, these are just a few examples of places with a stable developed economy.

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:59 pm

If you base your investment's on whether it would be interesting or not, we are awfully sorry for you. However, I may assure you that investing is a really interesting and exciting thing, if that's what you're after.

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:44 pm

I wonder how the fluctuations in real estate prices will affect the value of ReCoin. But in any case, real estate is a good guarantee for investors.
We expect the price to dump during the drops in real estate. However, that doesn't seem to be happening often, the fluctuation in real estate prices happens continuously, but it's usually around several percents and its effect on the RCN price will be even lesser since the prices of real estate don't directly affect RCN. And, overall, the price of real estate only grows through years.
It turns out the supposed growth in the value of ReCoin has two components? The first is the growth of the value of the crypto currency. It should be fast in the start stage. The second is the rise in the value of real estate. This is a long-term prospect. Interesting!

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:12 am

Well... check out the http://coindash.xyz ICO presale has already reached 102 BTC in 3 days...
1 farmed account after another in this thread, all professing the delights of fucking REcoin, the latest fucking rip off, confusing bitcoin newbies, as planned.

Who runs this forum selling such wares?
Recoin is future!!!
hahaha
guys any suggestions about future of the Recoin? just want to know your opinion, cause i am planning to invest into it
hehehe
i think that now REcoin is a good solution if person wants to invest somewhere. :D Hope that people would invest in this crypto as me.
hohoho

Maximdyachenko11
Banned
Banned

Donate BTC of your choice to maximdyachenko1118maximdyachenko1118

Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:07 am

guys any suggestions about future of the Recoin? just want to know your opinion, cause i am planning to invest into it
I think that with a fair presentation on August 7 and with a good pre-purchase it will be very profitable to play at the course jump

vitalino

Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:28 am

I think this is a good choice, but you must understand that this is a long-term investment. And I think this is a pretty safe investment

Denishayes89
Banned
Banned

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:20 am

The token per-purchase was officially announced today! Here is the source: http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/recoin ... uce-dates/

Thank you!

Trofimov34Vlad
Banned
Banned

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:31 am

yes , for sure, man
especially at the beginning because of discount on recoins.
cryptos are future, that's why i think that this is good choice to invest.

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:03 pm

The shilling going on for this coin is getting a bit ridiculous.
Shilling for crypto in general is ridiculous. Everyone wants to get themselves out there. It is the new gold rush ;)
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

karasurizero
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:44 pm

much more that just YES. This is a new type of investation 'cause now money keep safe in real estate and cryptocurrency (both of them always grow up)

katepagava
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:32 pm

It's really nice coin to mine

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:35 pm

I think this is a good choice, but you must understand that this is a long-term investment. And I think this is a pretty safe investment

Yes, it seems to me that investment in a ReCoin can be considered as a long-term one only. And the person who invested in the recoin should be ready for serious price fluctuations at the first stage.

LelyakovaNana

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Tnx for the info! I seach more but can't find but now. I'm soooo interested in ReCoin and can't wait when it start
yeah, agree, want to read more information about this currency but cannot find anything

dima.prima

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Dreams come true!!! The cryptocurrency for real estate

Trofimov34Vlad
Banned
Banned

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:47 am

Tnx for the info! I seach more but can't find but now. I'm soooo interested in ReCoin and can't wait when it start
yeah, agree, want to read more information about this currency but cannot find anything
Can't wait to watch presentation
We will get much more info about recoin there and will know whether it would be profitable or not.

CaseyAnthony
Banned
Banned

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:35 am

Word around is that US law is actually favors REcoin, because it is going to reduce the possibilities for fraud in real estate market.

Jake Roberson
Banned
Banned

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 am

Can't wait to watch presentation
We will get much more info about recoin there and will know whether it would be profitable or not.
Cannot disagree with you, it must be astounding and useful, it also allows people to get some more details based on their own predictions.

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:34 am

Have you checked our website and whitepaper yet? If so, you may follow our accounts on social networks ;):

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/101RECoin/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/101REcoin

Maximdyachenko11
Banned
Banned

Donate BTC of your choice to maximdyachenko1118maximdyachenko1118

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:07 am

Undisputed security of REcoin backed by Real Estate; in 2017 this fact just pushes you to a question:"Why would i need to use other any cryptocurrency blockchain?"
I fully agree, it is now very rare to meet a crypto currency reinforced by something other than the trust of people

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:29 pm

I thought about an interesting fact. Announcement of the recoin appeared several days ago. The bitcoins price began to fall a few days ago. It turns out these phenomenas are related to each other? What do you think, can the announcement of the crypto currency backed by real estate in the UK cause a drop in the price of the most famous crypto currency?

LelyakovaNana

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:47 pm

This crypto currency allows any person with any level of income from any country to receive dividends from the economic growth of developed countries. This can completely change the global economy.

karasurizero
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:10 pm

"REcoin ecosystem will consist of/be represented by the following Internet partner platforms"

How it will be looking: like one site ot 5 other? :?:

Return to “REcoin”