Forum rules
*ALL* REcoin threads and posts MUST be posted in here. If any REcoin threads or posts are posted elsewhere on the forum the poster will be banned for REcoin spamming.
KirillManhattan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: [ANN][Pre - ICO] REcoin - the first cryptocurrency backed by real estate

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 pm

The REcoin Initial Coin Offering and token pre-sale stage are scheduled to run from August 7, 2017, until October 7, 2017. During this time REcoin urges investors to get better acquainted with the company before they choose to support the project. The pre-sale of tokens is not limited. However, the volume of tokens designated for sale at a discount is limited.

enkohelen

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:26 pm

In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.
Especially when we are talking about a new product.

CaseyAnthony
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:27 am

The most astonishing thing is the guaranteed high liquidity ratio, because REcoin invest directly into real estate in the biggest cities, which undoubtedly will find it's buyer/renter.

Jake Roberson
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:31 am

That's exactly something what is going to make people invest more and more! And you know why? Because it works best, and as the result some kind of people will be forced to change their opinion in a cryptocurrency's favor.

jo_garcia

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:40 am

I believe that one of the most comfortable and usable things in ReCoin is their smart contracts. Its very reliable and modern. THey improve the quality of a trade and make it safetier. But it isnt the only plus of ReCoin. They ar eshowd in the description. Thet is the plus which I singled out for myself and you can choose something else

vitalino

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:00 am

i mean it is so useful that REcoin lowers the cost of real estate transactions by limiting third-parties and increasing their speed, allowing for greater profitability for brokers, agents, and lower prices for buyers.

Denishayes89
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:17 am

Sell and buy real estate for cryptocurrency is one of the best ideas. This will protect buyers and sellers, besides it can make the price of real estate stable. People will be able to keep money in this currency, accumulating to buy a house or apartment. This is how I see it.
I'm not really sure about efficiency of such protection. Let's look on BTC or ETC system. For me it is much more creadble
I agree, this isn't the best option

Cryptoinna
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:00 am

what kind of real estate transactions and services you can do using REcoin?

LelyakovaNana

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Sell and buy real estate for cryptocurrency is one of the best ideas. This will protect buyers and sellers, besides it can make the price of real estate stable. People will be able to keep money in this currency, accumulating to buy a house or apartment. This is how I see it.
completely agree with u, the best thing of all the advantages is about real estate

katepagava
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:21 pm

I like the price actually, everyone can afford themself such coin

GreyWyvern
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Db3ACR6PpK5pkMFMn3DAErQ47y9zhxSPo

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:40 pm

This thread may have reached critical shill mass. All the shills are here! It's a positive-feedback loop!

Duck and cover!
Estimate the return on a pool.bitcoin.com contract: http://www.greywyvern.com/code/javascri ... itcoincalc

karasurizero
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:55 pm

info about a total of 999x10^9 coins totally f*** me up. That is so much! And white paper is really cool as for the cryptocurrency. Hope new currency will successfully because new type of it that what need in the future.
this amount is enough for a few decades. Interestingly, what will be most convenient to mining the REcoin? I hope they give recommendations for us.

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:02 pm

REcoin is a new, proprietary cryptocurrency designed for a broad range of financial transactions, while being backed by real estate held by 101REcoin Trust in countries with a developed and stable economy such as the U.S., Canada, Japan, Great Britain and Switzerland
The list of countries in which the assets are located is impressive. The United States, the British Kingdom and Canada are states with the most stable legal system. Japan is the leader of the development of the Asian region and the leader of innovation. Switzerland is a country of financiers, reliable storage of money and keeping bank secrecy. A successful combination to reduce risks. Good marketing. :!:

enkohelen

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Can you trust those guarantees? And why? "The REcoin Trust guarantees a liquidity ratio of up to 70% of the currency’s market value. Compare this to the Federal Reserve requirement for liquidity ratios for financial institutions, which is set at a maximum of 10%."

Daniel west
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:35 pm

info about a total of 999x10^9 coins totally f*** me up. That is so much! And white paper is really cool as for the cryptocurrency. Hope new currency will successfully because new type of it that what need in the future.
Why do you presume that it's a "new type"? Cause from my point of view it's totally not. Stop making a hype around it without any actual position or prove. It's really easy to see through/.
Last edited by Daniel west on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alexrose2699

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:36 pm

well, in my opinion it will be promising crypto but now...

KirillManhattan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 pm

REcoin is a new, proprietary cryptocurrency designed for a broad range of financial transactions, while being backed by real estate held by 101REcoin Trust in countries with a developed and stable economy such as the U.S., Canada, Japan, Great Britain and Switzerland
The list of countries in which the assets are located is impressive. The United States, the British Kingdom and Canada are states with the most stable legal system. Japan is the leader of the development of the Asian region and the leader of innovation. Switzerland is a country of financiers, reliable storage of money and keeping bank secrecy. A successful combination to reduce risks. Good marketing. :!:
Such a clever distribution of capital and assets, their storage in such advanced countries will lead to a good result. I'm sure that ReCoin will gradually grow

Jake Roberson
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:25 pm

well, in my opinion it will be promising crypto but now...
Right now it is in execution stage but in couple of monthes it is definetely going to increase an influence on crypto market.

GreyWyvern
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

I took two REcoin just yesterday and overnight my hair grew back, I lost 25lbs and I no longer have erectile dysfunction! Don't miss out on this ICO everybody! This coin has nowhere to go but up! I was so impressed that it's backed by real estate, that I glued a bunch of REcoins together and built an ACTUAL HOUSE out of them! Now I don't pay rent or property taxes!

Stick it to the man, and buy REcoin!
Estimate the return on a pool.bitcoin.com contract: http://www.greywyvern.com/code/javascri ... itcoincalc

CaseyAnthony
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:47 pm

The token per-purchase was officially announced today! Here is the source: http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/recoin ... uce-dates/

Trofimov34Vlad
Banned
Banned

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 am

i think that now REcoin is a good solution if person wants to invest somewhere. :D Hope that people would invest in this crypto as me.

GreyWyvern
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:38 am

I for one welcome our new REcoin overlords.

vitalino

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:09 am

Is there any point in using a rekoin somewhere other than real estate? please tell me if you know

Maximdyachenko11
Banned
Banned

Donate BTC of your choice to maximdyachenko1118maximdyachenko1118

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:50 am

The token per-purchase was officially announced today! Here is the source: http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/recoin ... uce-dates/
This is cool. I wonder what the cost of pre-order will be??

Cryptoinna
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:19 am

REcoin is backed by real estate in countries with a developed and stable economy such as the United States, Canada, the U.K. and Switzerland.But is it possible that in soon future REcoin would enlarge a membership with other countries?

Denishayes89
Banned
Banned

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:33 am

Do you think it will be interesting to invest?

LelyakovaNana

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:03 am

'REcoin users purchase the REcoin currency as an alternative to storing their savings bank accounts or other options, converting their money into a more stable and secure investment.'
it's very awesome!!!!

karasurizero
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:30 pm

guys any suggestions about future of the Recoin? just want to know your opinion, cause i am planning to invest into it
Recoin has a very good start and support through real estate is credible. I think it will attract attention and investments, so it will be really good investing, this currency will grow in value during the year.

CaseyAnthony
Banned
Banned

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Does anyone have the complete list of real estate objects that back up the REcoin project?

Return to “REcoin”