Forum rules
*ALL* REcoin threads and posts MUST be posted in here. If any REcoin threads or posts are posted elsewhere on the forum the poster will be banned for REcoin spamming.
Emily_Green99
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 98765432112345678900

Re: [ANN][Pre - ICO] REcoin - the first cryptocurrency backed by real estate

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:15 am

I know that we can invest in Recoin using web money or western union. However, I also know that we can buy it directly from our credit cards. How will this procedure be?

Trofimov34Vlad
Banned
Banned

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:30 am

I know that we can invest in Recoin using web money or western union. However, I also know that we can buy it directly from our credit cards. How will this procedure be?
i think that will be like buying btcs
there would webpage on which you could exchange you real money for recoin tokens using some services such as paypal , western union, etc.

Jake Roberson
Banned
Banned

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:54 am

I think this post actually clearly explain how does recoin work and why would you choose it. It shows recoin benefits and makes you trust it.
ReCoin simplifies and speeds up real estate transactions.
It is a good option to invest.
It is also an exact direction to the benefit for depositors and awesome opportunity to join this business for the beginners.

CaseyAnthony
Banned
Banned

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:59 am

I think this post actually clearly explain how does recoin work and why would you choose it. It shows recoin benefits and makes you trust it.
What I like about it is stability. REcoin is re-investing 83% of money earned via issuing coins into commercial real estate in the biggest cities of the USA.

Denishayes89
Banned
Banned

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 pm

What I like about it is stability. REcoin is re-investing 83% of money earned via issuing coins into commercial real estate in the biggest cities of the USA.
I agree with you ,stability above all!

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:53 pm

Good question! I have the same. Maybe we should search in the technical whitepaper? I haven't find there, but maybe someone did?
I think you can buy coins after the start of the project, right? While there are only announcements, and it seems to me this is why there is no access to the buying mechanism. Imagine you press the button "buy a recoin", go through the procedure and you can not buy a coin, because it has not started yet. That would be stupid! Therefore, we must wait on August 7.

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Did this ever go anywhere?
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

Trofimov34Vlad
Banned
Banned

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Good question! I have the same. Maybe we should search in the technical whitepaper? I haven't find there, but maybe someone did?
I've read this info somewhere in recoin's fb group. If i find it again i will send you link)

Maximdyachenko11
Banned
Banned

Donate BTC of your choice to maximdyachenko1118maximdyachenko1118

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:25 pm

Will some1 try to mine it :?: As i know it can be mined. If i am not right correct me please.

What to get? What do you mean?

karasurizero
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Will some1 try to mine it :?: As i know it can be mined. If i am not right correct me please.
This is not available at this stage.

Jeffconor26
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:03 am

Hi, can I invest in Recoin using webmoney?

Emily_Green99
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:22 am

Nice prices :D
This price is only before the release. I think that after release its price will increase significantly. So, it's worth setting yourself up for a quick purchase through web money or western union.

Emily_Green99
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:57 am

I think you can buy coins after the start of the project, right? While there are only announcements, and it seems to me this is why there is no access to the buying mechanism. Imagine you press the button "buy a recoin", go through the procedure and you can not buy a coin, because it has not started yet. That would be stupid! Therefore, we must wait on August 7.
Well, of course, we will have to wait for REcoin's release. However, we can already prepare and look for the necessary information on the details of investing in this crypto currency.

wendy.moore

Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:16 am

This price is only before the release. I think that after release its price will increase significantly. So, it's worth setting yourself up for a quick purchase through web money or western union.
lol i hope it will. they say rise will be 9% in 1 year, so grow of recoin will be not much more sensible
I think people cam use credit car too. Buuut maybe it's a little unrelible.

andreevavik22
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:25 am

Anyone in the world can purchase REcoin to convert their country’s currency into stable, real estate backed cryptocurrency that grows in value.

RuthGrynshpun

Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Anyone in the world can purchase REcoin to convert their country’s currency into stable, real estate backed cryptocurrency that grows in value.
Not the first time I read this text. What drives you to write?

RuthGrynshpun

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Dreams come true!!! The cryptocurrency for real estate
Scares me your cheerful enthusiasm. Hope you are all well.

lili

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Share information, which company helps you in launching this coin? And how is the development going on?

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Share information, which company helps you in launching this coin? And how is the development going on?
I'd also like to hear some updates on this.
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

Trofimov34Vlad
Banned
Banned

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:40 am

Lol , i can use only wm or western union? Damn, I can use much more services to buy it. For example you think that purchasing with credit card will be unavailable?? lol

enkohelen

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:36 pm

By the way, in the calculations it is necessary to remember about high commissions charged by Western Union and others.

Trofimov34Vlad
Banned
Banned

Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:35 am

Oh, you think so? You think that it is so easy?
Not everyone. In some countries cryptocrurrencies aren't allowed at all.

Maximdyachenko11
Banned
Banned

Donate BTC of your choice to maximdyachenko1118maximdyachenko1118

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:01 pm

The shilling going on for this coin is getting a bit ridiculous.
What exactly does it seem ridiculous for you in the shilling?

Emily_Green99
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:13 am

t is worth mentioning that Recoin is registered under all American laws. I think this is an important information for those who think or invest in Recoin or not.

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:44 pm

I still can not make up my mind. On the one hand - it's a new crypto currency, I need to watch how it will develop. On the other hand, I saw information: 100,000 coins were sold for the first day ... I do not have time to think, I have to make a decision. I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ...

katepagava
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Yeah, I did. I have been searching for a young cryptocurrency for a while and decided to buy this one. Hope that it was succsessful investment and my 750$ become 7500$

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Yeah, I did. I have been searching for a young cryptocurrency for a while and decided to buy this one. Hope that it was succsessful investment and my 750$ become 7500$
I think that 750 have not yet become 7500. I'm afraid it will take several years to wait. But this is a more reliable investment, because the recoin is backed with real estate

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:43 am

Hey all, Max Zaslavsky here, the founder of the REcoin Group.
It was a blast last week visiting Inman Connect.

Just imagine more than 4000 CEOs, investors, tech entrepreneurs, top producers and brokers from all walks of the real estate community - all working together, exchanging ideas on how to embrace and leverage the future of the industry!
I got to listen to some crypto royalty, too.
I’m sure, names like Seth Godin, Fredrik Eklund,and Barbara Corcoran
rings many bells for those who, like myself, are absolutely smitten by the possibilities of cryptocurrencies on the real estate market.
I also seized the opportunity to talk to some venerable members of the real estate and crypto community about the REcoin project and it immediately showed that we’re moving in the right direction, more on that later, but it’s fair to say that virtually everybody leaves that conference not only enlightened but locked, loaded and poised to do more for our businesses and clients, for the future of crypto and for the greater good.
I have lots more to share on the subject, talk to you later, bye until then!

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:45 am

The previous comment is just a repost of an original one left here (page 17). If you have an important question, you might get a reply from the founder there.

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:42 pm

IMPORTANT!!! URGENTLY!!!
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE RECOIN GROUP MAX ZASLAVSKY

My fellow REcoin investors, real estate professionals and cryptocurrency enthusiasts!

For the last year, we’ve strived to tune the communications channels between the REcoin team and you, our investors and partners, in such a way that would create unbridled levels of openness in information exchanges to help you get genuinely excited about the REcoin project. I’m proud to say that it’s worked out very well so far and I hope we’ll manage to keep the atmosphere of trust that’s been well established within our community clear of any conjectures.

On August 7, REcoin went live raising over $1.5 million in direct REcoin token purchases during the first three days of the presale. The trust in our project became so vast that another $2.3 million in expected earnings were generated as a result of the REcoin pre-sale success.

Unfortunately, at that point the US government did what it does best - interfered. In no uncertain terms, it let us know that we’re not allowed to take steps to maintain the level of liquidity of our real estate holdings to keep your investments safe and secure, and our community truly decentralized and rid of any outside influence.

However, the good news, my fellow REcoin holders and investors, is that we’re not going to let your tremendous faith in our collective project, its strategic goals, and tactical objectives go to waste. We all want to make the world a better, safer, freer place where we don’t have to rely on the quirks of The Man to advance our ideas for the benefit of the entire planet.

With that in mind, I’m proud to announce the creation of the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club with tokenized membership for current REcoin owners. After all, the diamonds are forever, especially stored in secure locations in the United States and fully insured for their full value. This way they are truly not susceptible to any government manipulations.

Diamonds have high aesthetic value and are relatively easy to transport. Diamonds are actually the most concentrated way to store wealth. A high quality diamond with a mass of 2-3 grams can have the same value as 100 kilograms of gold.

Diamonds are quite scarce and natural colored diamonds are the scarcest among diamonds. Out of more than 120 million carats that are mined every year, only less than a quarter of them will be of gem quality. Out of gem quality diamonds, only one in a few hundreds of thousands possesses enough color to be classified as a natural fancy color diamond.

The Diamond Reserve Club members will be able to exchange their tokens for physical diamonds on the Club’s platform in real time and hassle free.

The Club members remain entitled to all the opportunities and benefits they were promised at the time of joining the REcoin community. All the referral programs remain in place (and we’ve lifted the condition of having a real estate broker license to be able to take advantage of them), you’re now going to be able to use smart contracts not only in real estate but in every facet of commerce, in which the Club is going to be engaged. All the bulletproof technological aspects of the token, the hedging, the mining, the sidechain policies, the partner programs and charitable activities - as the “Led Zeppelin” would put it, “The Song Remains The Same”.

Naturally, everyone of our investors is entitled to a full refund, should they wish to claim it. Your funds are safe and secure, and are available for withdrawal at any moment, no questions asked. But we do encourage you to stay with the project and watch your tokens, so to speak, turn into diamonds.

All of your REcoin holdings will be seamlessly converted into Diamond Reserve Coin (DRC) at the rates favorable to you, my fellow REcoin investors! As our early supporters who gave the vote of confidence to a barely feathered startup, saw true value in REcoin and purchased first tokens as soon as the pre-sale started, at the time of conversion of your REcoin into DRC you get our undying gratitude along with 10% bonus in DRC. Just as is REcoin, DRC is powered by blockchain technology, offering a superior alternative to storing value in fiat currencies and we really wish to see you continue to take full advantage of this amazing technology.

As a REcoin holder, you are automatically entitled to the multi-level membership in the Diamond Reserve Club, meaning, the more tokens you own, the greater your access to the membership benefits is going to become.

For instance, a certain amount of tokens will make you eligible for the exclusive right of full access to the Club’s most valuable partnering platform - the 101Lego creative communications holding with all of its know-how available to you on all of the holding’s 18 (eighteen) platforms. You get to draw from the well of wisdom end experience of the 101Lego’s stellar staff of professionals, its extensive client list is at your disposal, its affiliate partners are waiting for your call, and its database is ready for your business.

As you keep climbing the token ladder, you'll get full access to the rest of the DRC ecosystem, unlock all platforms and gain access to exclusive listings. You'll be able to take full advantage of such highly sought-after digital products as smart contracts and pay for them with your newly acquired autonomous digital financial instrument - the Diamond Reserve Coin.

Stated clearly, the goals of the Diamond Reserve Club are:
- to offer unique opportunities and benefits to former REcoin holders, current Diamond Reserve Club Members;
- to indefinitely prolong the lifespan and development of the Diamond Reserve Coin to increase its liquidity, visibility, enhance its credibility worldwide;
- to propagate the DRC as a new blockchain based proprietary instrument for a variety of financial transactions, database, and listings creation;

The Diamond Reserve Club reserves the right to carry out all necessary actions with the aim of creating and developing the DRC image and supporting its reputation by carefully screening each DRC member. Such actions include:
1. Hedging DRC membership tokens by physical diamonds;
2. Creation and development the Diamond Reserve Club’s infrastructure;
3. Organizing of private and club events, conferences, talks, seminars, gatherings for the DRC members;
4. Search for partners and expansion of service packages and offers to the DRC members;
5. Consulting services to the DRC members;
6. Evaluation and admission of affiliate partnerships into the DRC ecosystem;
7. Prequalifying and auditing applications for the creation of DRC sidechains;
8. Development of technological solutions improving the DRC software as well as further enhancement of the blockchain;
9. Development of new templates for smart contracts, databases, listings, and the expansion of their use;
10. Involvement in all charitable, legal, social, and socio-economical aspects of the DRC community life;
11. Promotion and support of the Diamond Reserve Club and enforcing the compliance with Club’ bylaws, Membership Rules, and Regulations;

It is a glorious and exciting time, everybody! I hope we all enjoy it, cease the opportunity it brings us, and remain partners, colleagues and friends for many, many prosperous years to come!

Yours very truly,

Max Zaslavsky

Return to “REcoin”