Forum rules
*ALL* REcoin threads and posts MUST be posted in here. If any REcoin threads or posts are posted elsewhere on the forum the poster will be banned for REcoin spamming.
REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

[ANN] REcoin Technical Whitepaper

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:28 pm

We are happy to present you the results of our hard work that sometimes even seemed everlasting and welcome you to the open discussion. All the information in details is available via the link below, and some of it could also be found in post.
Technical-Whitepaper Basic Overview
The REcoin cryptocurrency is designed to facilitate a wide range of financial transactions, which is
supported by:
  • Real estate holdings in stable and developed economies, such as the United States, Canada,
    Japan, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland;
  • Economic and technical elements that support the coin’s attractiveness as a payment method for
    transactions within the real estate market;
  • REcoin’s development team, which includes lawyers and programmers, who have crafted a
    system of smart contracts for the rental and sale of real estate holdings;
  • A carefully developed ecosystem that includes partnerships on various internet platforms.
The holders of REcoin are not only investors but also users of the token. The investment potential of
REcoin as a cryptocurrency is built upon its real estate portfolio, in which the proceeds from the initial sale
of tokens are invested, as well as 83% of the mining within the next fifty years of issue.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The target audience is represented by three main categories of real estate market participants:
  • Real estate brokers (who are licensed to operate as Real Estate Brokers) are key players in the
    real estate market who, by virtue of their professional activities, are the first to assess the
    advantages of new technologies and introduce them into their daily practice;
  • Sellers (landlords) and buyers (tenants): This is the most numerous category, which at any given
    point is representative of almost everyone in the general public;
  • Service providers: Individuals and companies that provide various services for real estate market
    participants.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
By the time of launch, the REcoin ecosystem will be represented by the following Internet platforms and
partners:
  • 101REbid – an online platform for conducting auctions for the sale and lease of real estate;
  • 101CoWork – an internet service for locating or offering real estate services;
  • 101News – a news website dedicated real estate issues;
  • 101CoLiving – a platform where people could find a place for co-living around the world;
  • 101MLS – an internet platform for realtors;
  • 101FundIt – an internet platform for real estate crowdfunding.

Mining

The tokens minted during the mining process will be distributed between the miners closing the block (15%)
and 101REcoin Trust (83%), while 2% will go to charity.

Confirmation of each block will occur every 20.5s (similar to the Ethereum network, ). The block volume limit
is 12 KBytes.

The process of mining is set up so that it remains attractive enough for the members of the network who are
creating blocks, without which it is not possible to create a network consensus (PoW technology is used
here), while at the same time ensuring that the operation of the REcoin platform is a source of financial
guarantees for its members.
Namely:
  1. The annual mining program is established according to a progressive formula, which means that the
    number of minted tokens increases annually through mining. The stronger the network, the more the
    issue of coins.
  2. In total, 999x10 ^ 9 coins will be issued in the process of mining, which will continue for 50 years.
  3. Tokens minted through the mining process will be distributed according to the following proportions:
    - 15% - miners;
    - 83% - to 101REcoin Trust, for use in further investments;
    - 2% - for charitable donations.
The miners completing any block will receive 15% from the mining reward, which is deemed a large enough
amount to support the interest of the miners to continue their work. Specifically: only in the first year, the
miners will receive 16 million RCN, by the sixth year the income of the miners from the annual mining will
increase by a factor of 10, and by the year 20, the miners will earn 1 billion RCN in the process of mining.

Creating REcoin Sidechains

In the REcoin code it is stipulated that the creation of sidechains requires there be a wallet with AltCoin in
the amount of 1,000 ALTC.

AltCoin are tokens designed to protect the REcoin cryptocurrency from creation of uncontrolled or
unauthorized sidechains. Their total emission is set at 100,000 ALTC.

The mechanism of the ratio of mining on any sidechain and the 101REcoin blockchain is similar to the
process of mining REcoin itself.

ALTC distribution mechanism:
  1. The REcoin Foundation owns the AltCoins at the time they are created. The minting of the tokens is
    one-time and there will be no subsequent issue of these tokens.
  2. The applicant for the creation of a new sidechain will submit an application to the REcoin
    Foundation, which includes a full description of the future project, mathematical calculations and
    business processes.
  3. REcoin Foundation will consider the application and, if approved, till transfer the required amount of
    1,000 ALTC to the applicant, which then makes it possible to a create an approved sidechain.

Transaction Fees

Conducting transactions in the cryptocurrency REcoin implies the possibility of charging a commission for
confirming this transaction on the blockchain, similar to that practiced with other cryptocurrencies.

Miners will receive 92.5% of the amount from a voluntary commission.

The remaining 7.5% will be distributed between the Founder REcoin, Maksim Zaslavskiy (0,5 %), the organization
providing technical and service support to REcoin (1%), and donors and charitable organizations and their
associations, which will comprise 6% of the voluntary transaction commission.
Official sources Website | White Paper | Twitter | Facebook | Reddit

alinadixon11
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: [ANN] REcoin Technical Whitepaper

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Are there companies that want to work with Reckon?

CaseyAnthony
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:17 pm

This technical whitepaper covers a lot of useful information. It is really fascinating, that REcoin is going to sustain itself for the next 50 years due to mining.

Jake Roberson
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:18 pm

REcoin whitepaper's data precisely describes how it is actually profitable for investor to invest.

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:38 pm

Some questions are too complicated for my understanding. It is necessary to understand. And I want to see the list of companies that have already joined the ecosystem.

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Some questions are too complicated for my understanding. It is necessary to understand. And I want to see the list of companies that have already joined the ecosystem.
Yeah, I guess I am the same. Too dumb to wrap my head around it. I only invest in things I understand.
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

Maximdyachenko11
Banned
Banned

Donate BTC of your choice to maximdyachenko1118maximdyachenko1118

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:00 pm

Yes, I need more info. But it seems to me that we will see something new only on August 7

karasurizero
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:45 am

101CoWork and 101CoLiving it is only platforms or in it will using real estate owned by REcoin?

Denishayes89
Banned
Banned

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:57 am

Are you serious? Of course!

karasurizero
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:15 pm

It was said about some charity companies in the USA
what about other investors? did you know more? It would be interesting to know the feedback from partners of ReCoin

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:47 pm

It turns out that the crypto currency of the recoin is virtual securities. You can buy them from any region. And the growth in value is ensured by the growth of real estate prices in the US. And the minimum purchase volume is not limited. I think if the recoin will develop by announced way, it will have success.

Jake Roberson
Banned
Banned

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:26 am

It was said about some charity companies in the USA
what about other investors? did you know more? It would be interesting to know the feedback from partners of ReCoin
All the official information w/out any predictions/suggestions can be found on REcoin's website, from my side I can add there's definetely huge amount of investors in REcoin.

CaseyAnthony
Banned
Banned

Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:16 am

It turns out that the crypto currency of the recoin is virtual securities. You can buy them from any region. And the growth in value is ensured by the growth of real estate prices in the US. And the minimum purchase volume is not limited. I think if the recoin will develop by announced way, it will have success.
It will also have a great head-start because of discounts for first-wave coins, which will be sold out really fast, as they provide quick and reliable return on investments.

REcoin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Yeah, I guess I am the same. Too dumb to wrap my head around it. I only invest in things I understand.
If there's anything specific you want to get a grasp of, I'll make sure to explain it.)

Emily_Green99
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 98765432112345678900

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:06 am

Yes, I need more info. But it seems to me that we will see something new only on August 7
I think that on August 7 you will receive an answer to all your questions. You can set them directly to the founder of REcoin on the online presentation.

Emily_Green99
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 98765432112345678900

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:24 am

I can't tell you exactly which companies want to collaborate with Recoin since there wasn't a release yet. However, in my opinion, there will be a significant number of them becaose the founder has created all conditions for profitable investment.

Return to “REcoin”