Go to advanced search

by Rastaways
Tue May 09, 2017 4:00 pm
Forum: Nederlands
Topic: Gratis Bitcoin mijnbouw
Replies: 1
Views: 1224

Re: Gratis Bitcoin mijnbouw

Ik heb net 80 btc verzonden nadat ik de 100 btc in mijn account heb gekregen, maar kan ik meedoen of is het een keer?
by Rastaways
Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 pm
Forum: Exchanges
Topic: Bitcoin exchange, wallet, debit card and payment processing (SpectroCoin.com)
Replies: 4
Views: 3569

Re: Bitcoin exchange, wallet, debit card and payment processing (SpectroCoin.com)

They are operating selective scam my 100 Bitcoins has been lock there without any reason I need help or they should respond if they are not scammers

https://m.imgur.com/iFdRBRO

http://imgur.com/1nM4cpy

http://imgur.com/1sYDjhs

http://imgur.com/xvWz8jZ
by Rastaways
Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:01 pm
Forum: Scam accusations
Topic: Spectrocoin.com
Views: 1938

Spectrocoin.com

They are operating selective scam my 100 Bitcoins has been lock there without any reason I need help or they should respond if they are not scammers

https://m.imgur.com/iFdRBRO

http://imgur.com/1nM4cpy

http://imgur.com/1sYDjhs

http://imgur.com/xvWz8jZ
by Rastaways
Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:22 pm
Forum: Services
Topic: SpectroCoin is rebranding and adding more features
Views: 1802

Re: SpectroCoin is rebranding and adding more features

Spectrocoin is rebranding to look good well in shape so to remove their Lithuania contact and only leave their fake U.K. Address so to attract new and naive bitcoiner beware of spectrocoin for the now I consider them as btc scammer locking my 100 btc and also someone from this forum also said they l...
by Rastaways
Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:10 pm
Topic: UK startup SpectroCoin is rebranding and plans to update wallets to support debit cards
Replies: 0
Views: 1888

Re: UK startup SpectroCoin is rebranding and plans to update wallets to support debit cards

Spectrocoin is rebranding to look good well in shape so to remove their Lithuania contact and only leave their fake U.K. Address so to attract new and naive bitcoiner beware of spectrocoin for the now I consider them as btc scammer locking my 100 btc and also someone from this forum also said they l...
by Rastaways
Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:00 pm
Topic: Bitcoin exchange, wallet, debit card and payment processing (SpectroCoin.com)

Re: Bitcoin exchange, wallet, debit card and payment processing (SpectroCoin.com)

This is my email godspowerrasta at yahoo dot com review and release my Bitcoin
by Rastaways
Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Stop looking for new and naive people around the world to scam of their Bitcoin. I believe your Vytautask is a scam but I will not give up until I get my btc so please beware of spectrocoin for the now until they prove themselves as legit because they are scam operating in London with fake address b...
by Rastaways
Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:54 pm
Forum: Dash
Topic: Dash Claims Another Debit Card
Views: 2717

Re: Dash Claims Another Debit Card

Beware of spectrocoin they are looking for new and naive Bitcoiner to scam and locked they accounts so they can steal their Bitcoin not until they release my 100 btc I will believe they are 100% scam.
by Rastaways
Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:51 pm
Topic: Spectrocoin scam of 100 Bitcoin
Replies: 12
Views: 26747

Re: Spectrocoin scam of 100 Bitcoin

Spectrocoin still locked and blocked my chat and ignored my email. Kindly release my 100 btc. They don't have office in London because that London office is a fake address they are operating from poor Europe country Lithuania. If you think this is lie prove yourself by releasing my Bitcoin
by Rastaways
Fri May 13, 2016 7:30 pm
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Vito (Vytautas) Karalevicius Co-founder and CEO of SpectroCoin.com, PhD researcher of Bitcoin and Blockchain
Replies: 14
Views: 34657

Re: I'm Vito (Vytautas) Karalevicius Co-founder and CEO of SpectroCoin.com, PhD researcher of Bitcoin and Blockchain

I want you to know that whenever I come to uk I will come to your office and you must open my account. Why are you not coming here anymore you always run whenever you see me or my comments because you have stolen my Bitcoin. If you are legit let me know when you are going to open my account so I can...
by Rastaways
Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:22 pm
Forum: Wallets
Topic: Spectrocoin wallet scam
Replies: 11
Views: 6895

Re: Spectrocoin wallet scam

You should consider getting hardware. Wallets that are on web tend to be untrustworthy due to similar occurrences. I personally have a Trezor key they are very cool to look at and enable to gain the full security for the safety of your coin. Now If you are trading then go to a better exchange like ...
by Rastaways
Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:19 pm

I will get a hardwares if only i can get my coins back
by Rastaways
Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:01 am
Topic: Spectrocoin scam of 100 Bitcoin
Replies: 12
Views: 26747

Spectrocoin scam of 100 Bitcoin

Spectrocoin has locked my account with them for months and after submitting all required details they asked them blocked my number from calling them and also blocked any email address I'm using in contacting them. The company is operating scam because real Bitcoin company will allow you transfer you...
by Rastaways
Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:20 pm

I think they are not legit because I have sent more than 50 emails without respond maybe they have blocked my emails as they as blocked my number from contacting there
by Rastaways
Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:39 am

Thanks but I have been in contact with the owner but he does not reply or answer me and I think he behind this
by Rastaways
Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:40 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Is spectrocoin real or fake Bitcoin company
Replies: 0
Views: 1124

Is spectrocoin real or fake Bitcoin company

They had locked my account worth 100 Bitcoin for months now and also blocked my emails and phone calls does real company operate this way ? Please I need advice on how to get my Bitcoin back
by Rastaways
Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:30 am

Spectrocoin wallet scam

I used spectrocoin to saved my Bitcoin and now for months they have locked my account without allowing me to transfer my Bitcoin and also blocked my email address and blocked my phone numbers from calling them. I thinking Bitcoin have a Wallet problem since I think spectrocoin scammed me Bitcoin wor...
by Rastaways
Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:40 am
Topic: I'm Vito (Vytautas) Karalevicius Co-founder and CEO of SpectroCoin.com, PhD researcher of Bitcoin and Blockchain

Re: I'm Vito (Vytautas) Karalevicius Co-founder and CEO of SpectroCoin.com, PhD researcher of Bitcoin and Blockchain

I found out that your company spectrocoin do not have any net worth you worth just 3000$ and now I know why you are stealing customer Bitcoin by locking they and not allowing them to transfer their Bitcoin. My Bitcoin is lock in your website if you are real and you think you have not used my Bitcoin...
by Rastaways
Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:32 am

If you are real why locking my account my number my emails and not respond rather you blocked all email I sent. Spectrocoin has locked my Bitcoin worth 100 Bitcoin in spectrocoin web site and this has show that they are not genuine Bitcoin firm because after I submitted all they required they locked...

Go to advanced search