FinxfloFXF
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

I Am James Gillingham CEO Of Finxflo AMA

Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:00 pm

Hello everyone my name is James Gillingham CEO of Finxflo I look to be posting lots of updates here.

Just to tell you briefly about my background

I started at Close Brothers, one of the UK’s leading merchant banking groups, before being headhunted to work for International Asset Management, one of the oldest independent asset management firms in the world, managing USD 4 billion of funds.
I left that company to found JageroFX, a highly successful London-based startup delivering sophisticated automated trading algorithms. I built the company from the ground up and sold it for a lucrative sum to a group of investors at the age of 23.
In my free time, James enjoys boxing, golf, volunteering at orphanages, and running business mentorship programs for young adults.

We at Finxflo have built the world’s first hybrid aggregator and cryptocurrency brokerage firm, fully licensed and regulated by The Monetary Authority of Singapore. Recently Finxflo has embarked on a new partnership with leading blockchain luminaries, Tron and JustSwap, to build the world’s first DeFi protocol aggregator.

Please ask me any questions related to Finxflo or about anything related to the Fintech or Crypto space or especially trading which is my speciality.

Return to “Project Development”